home wrecking women in this town stds...

home wrecking women in this town stds sprouting like flowers

Posted in the Mountain Grove Forum

Just Wondering

Plattsburg, MO

#178 Mar 12, 2009
ashley who and pregnant by who??
concerned for my health

Plattsburg, MO

#179 Mar 12, 2009
anyone ever heard of samantha refered to on this site as (the fat one) she somtimes goes by SAM she has had Gonorrhea once got rid of it and then contracted it again by sleeping with the same guy that gave it to her the first time u would think shed learn her lesson anyway she sleeps with lots of guys married single threesomes shes into alot so women of grove keep ur boyfriends and husbands locked up away from her!
concerned teen

Weaubleau, MO

#180 Apr 9, 2009
What do you think about lindsey Ring
hooker HB

United States

#181 Jul 11, 2013
The biggest homewrecker is H.L or H.B. by maiden name. Isnt she C.T. and M.D.. Hey B.M. did you know she has been with your old man too right bubba. And about the STD they are easily contracted when you sleep with D. Collins and T.H. lets not forget H.H. and R.F. and that was just one week. I bet you pretty little baby girl wonders why you leave her every where all the time. Oh that right cause you are hitting the glass and screwing around funny part is you think i am your friend guess what the person you recently screwed over and then showed up and started telling everyone how bad you felt about it is a better friend to me. Makes me want to lock my old man up. You are fat and nasty and I hope you remember karma will get you. And i definately hope its in public when she knocks you on your fata** in front of everyone. I suggest you move because you dont know what kind of hell you took on when you ticked J.B. off. May the Lord have mercy on your soul.
lol

United States

#182 Jul 12, 2013
H.b. and m.d. have been messing around for a few months and you idiots just figured it out. Jess is hot but must be really dumb or really bad in bed for him to cheat with that nasty hag. M.d. you are one digusting individual. She has shown everyone the texts you sent her. No since in denying it now. I always figured you liked bigger women anyway. I remember the days down younder when it didnt matter who or how nasty. But you have a hottie why downgrade? Explain to us M.D. is jess really that bad or are you that nasty? Lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mountain Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
slumlords (Oct '16) 39 min glro 9
drug bust fox creek 8 hr oh well 3
Ron Lewis bathtub compsny (Sep '16) Aug 14 steve 5
Trump's white trash riot in Virginia Aug 14 steve 5
What is happening to Grove? Aug 11 Bahaha 10
Stolen truck please help! Aug 11 Felisha Richards 1
Administration Aug 11 My goodness 4

Mountain Grove Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance