Lawson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2011

Judged:

to the person who backed into my jeep at the bowling alley on friday night then drove off without sayin a word.... i want you to know that you hit it hard enough to bust the raditor so i know that you knew you hit it!! Also due to this i could not work saturday which cost me money that was to be used to buy christmas and not to mention the cost of fixing my car the aggervation of having to call my boss at nine oclock at night and tell him i could not be at work on sat morning so he could cover for me I want you to know I AM VERY PI$$ED any kind of real person would have tried to find the owner and make it right!!!!!!
what the hell

Osceola, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2011

what color was your jeep. did it hit high enough to be a car, suv, or a truck. if we know what color we can look for paint scrapes
ticked off

Lawson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2011

black jeep grand cherokee kinda think it was a truck
ticked on

Springfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2011

Judged:

well you probably got so drunk at that bowling alley/bar that you did it yourself and don't remember it! Grow up and stay home taking care of your kids instead of bar hopping! Problem solved, you did it!
Tina

Osceola, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2011

Judged:

Ticked on ....Just maybe they was having a family night out with their children .or they are single and lonely .I hope your not a Wright county judge !
true

Springfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2011

no camera?
ticked off

Lawson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2011

Judged:

have you know my kids are grown!! i dont drink and last time i checked i was over 21 and had the right to go to the bowlin ally if i want too so i dont think much of your detective work!!!
Court Jester

Cameron, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2011

Tina wrote:
Ticked on ....Just maybe they was having a family night out with their children .or they are single and lonely .I hope your not a Wright county judge !
Didn't know we had any Wright County judges -- thought it was the court jester of the day sitting behind that big desk. LOL
American Giant

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2011

Don't you have car insurance? Thats what people buy it for. The person who hit your car was likely drunk or high so don't expect any sort of civilized response..
Jane Doe

Cameron, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2011

Dear Ticked off, sorry that happened to you at this time of year. God has a plan and a reason for allowing this to happen. Maybe that slide across your jeep was what stopped a potential drunk driver from killing someone else.
ticked off

Cameron, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2011

yes i have car insurance but unlike some folks all i can afford is liabilty why do i buy it?? to cover someone elses car if i were to hit it....and you know jane maybe you are right just a hard pill to swallow that you cant even patronize local business with out worrying that your vehicle may be damaged any way thanks for all the sympathy and nice responses and to those not so nice well merry christmas anyways
OMG

Plattsburg, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2011

This happened to me at Walmart.My insurance
had to pick up the tab because it happened on a private parking lot.So I had to pay to fix my own
truck because I have $500.00 deductible.
Anon

Springfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2011

Dont ever let walmart fool you. They are responsible for damages to your vehicle on their lot. Get a lawyer.
greg

Branson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2011

Judged:

Anon wrote:
Dont ever let walmart fool you. They are responsible for damages to your vehicle on their lot. Get a lawyer.
hey dumbass,
did you read this post ? they were not at wal-mart
sheesh

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2011

greg wrote:
<quoted text>
hey dumbass,
did you read this post ? they were not at wal-mart
anon was replying to omg...now who's the dumbass

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 15 of15
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

13 Users are viewing the Mountain Grove Forum right now

Search the Mountain Grove Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Who is the MG cop that shot himself in the hand ? 46 min see first hand everyday 96
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Dumb Ass Liberals 92,140
MO Missouri's Prop C: Voters Set to Challenge Heal... (Aug '10) 3 hr dear guest 18,909
My Girlfriend let her sister Pee on Me-#2 (Apr '13) 10 hr Michel 33
MO Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill (Oct '10) 17 hr guest 6,872
MO Who do you support for Auditor in Missouri in 2... (Oct '10) 17 hr guest 262
find someones court records? Thu Searching 4
•••
•••
•••
Mountain Grove Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Mountain Grove Jobs