Is there a new killer in area

Is there a new killer in area

Posted in the Mountain Grove Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Id like to know

United States

#1 Apr 24, 2009
who from Mtn Grove beat up someone at Muriels bar in Willow Springs and now the man is dead? Ive heard 3 or 4 names but didnt reconize any of them. I heard he is in jail being held on murder charges. Has anyone else heard this?
Military Wife

Madison, TN

#3 Apr 25, 2009
Go to the Willow Springs topix and go to the Rex Elliot one. It didn't happen in Muriels bar it all happened after it closed. And Rex was killed and the 2 guys Larry Davis and Jason Dallinger are in jail.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#4 Apr 25, 2009
Holy crap! When is stupid crap like this ever going to end in small towns? I can see it in bigger towns, but Mountain Grove, Ava, Cabool, and Willow Springs. This stuff is getting way out of hand.
Military Wife

Madison, TN

#5 Apr 25, 2009
I agree Ms Mae Mtn. Grove on down to Willow has changed so much and Ava. I remember when you could leave your doors unlocked and your windows open at night, hell you can't do that anymore. You can't even go and have a drink with friends without all the bull. I've lived in Mtn grove all my life up until my husband joined the Army 4 years ago and since we left i've heard so many things that has gone down. It makes me scared for my family that still lives there. I tell my mom stay out of the bars lol watch who you hang around. I used to live in El Paso,TX and i tell you the crime there is bad but when theres 600,000 or more people in the city i got used to hearing things happen. But for these small towns yeah you hear of things but never would think it would be this much goin on.. just my opinion
Mountain Grove Resident

United States

#6 Apr 25, 2009
i live in mtn grove and i never lock my doors not even when i leave my windows are open and i leave my keys in my car all the time , nothings ever happend . Its not as bad as what youse say

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#7 Apr 25, 2009
Depends where you live and who knows that you do those things.
MG-GIRL

United States

#8 Apr 27, 2009
It was Jason Ballinger, not Dallinger. Thats what the crime report says anyway.
Ms Bucket

Plattsburg, MO

#9 Apr 27, 2009
Mountain Grove Resident wrote:
i live in mtn grove and i never lock my doors not even when i leave my windows are open and i leave my keys in my car all the time , nothings ever happend . Its not as bad as what youse say
You might ought to start taking your keys out, a car was stolen next door to me last night, and I thought I lived in a good neighborhood.Things arent as safe in Mtn Grove as what you might want to think.
Military Wife

Madison, TN

#10 Apr 28, 2009
MG-GIRL wrote:
It was Jason Ballinger, not Dallinger. Thats what the crime report says anyway.
Yeah i got Dallinger from the Willow forum but it is Ballinger.

I used to think my grandma was crazy when she would tell me to lock my doors and windows and check the back seat of my car before i got in. But she knows what shes talkin about. I would always say nothings goin to get me or nothings goin to happen. Just because nothing has yet don't mean it can't or won't. I can't live my life worrying something might happen, but I pay more attention to things cause you never know.
pineapple express

Union, MO

#11 Apr 28, 2009
jason ballinger does he also go by gonzales? Oh my if so I know him.I know the girl he has kids with as well and his sisters omg i hope its not the same guy if so that is really scary.
Ms Bucket

Plattsburg, MO

#12 Apr 28, 2009
Yes,its the SAME person.
pineapple express

Union, MO

#13 Apr 28, 2009
omg what a basterd i know him. That is so sick the volners must be rubbing off on people its sounding all to familiar to me for sure.gettin a man while he is down. I just cant belive this! just dropping the poor victim off sick i tell you sick sick sick! I just feem so bad for this rex guys family how sad I could not imagine losing someone in such a violent way its heartbreaking! I hope they get the death penalty. It sad I know his family and his babys mama and his sisters i cant imagine.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#14 Apr 28, 2009
You have no idea. At least it wasn't family killing family.
Karen

Springfield, MO

#15 Apr 29, 2009
pineapple express wrote:
jason ballinger does he also go by gonzales? Oh my if so I know him.I know the girl he has kids with as well and his sisters omg i hope its not the same guy if so that is really scary.
Yes it is the same person
Karen

Springfield, MO

#16 Apr 29, 2009
Well the guy died in the hospital, so I am sure jason will be facing murder charges now.
Get help

Lawson, MO

#17 Apr 29, 2009
Ms Mae wrote:
You have no idea. At least it wasn't family killing family.
What happened to you was terrible but at some point you have to let go. Move on with your life. Live life and stop worrying about what has happened that you cannot change. I think you need to seek help so that a therapist can help you to decide if you want to live life miserably thinking about the tragedy you have endured or if you want to live life to the fullest. God Bless you.
momof2

Ottawa, KS

#19 Apr 29, 2009
Get help wrote:
<quoted text>
What happened to you was terrible but at some point you have to let go. Move on with your life. Live life and stop worrying about what has happened that you cannot change. I think you need to seek help so that a therapist can help you to decide if you want to live life miserably thinking about the tragedy you have endured or if you want to live life to the fullest. God Bless you.
How can you tell her to let go, do you have any clue what she has been through? I doubt you can ever grasp it. First she lost her brother Bobby (Jeannette and Lakeisha meant the world to him) to a car accident then the rest of her family to murder. Please keep those kind of comments to yourself, they are not helpful at all. I have known Jeannette and for family for about 10 years and if getting on and posting helps her grieve then by all means let her do it.
ane

Lawson, MO

#20 Apr 29, 2009
just to get thinkgs straight here... jason is no murderer, he was attact that night, people fail to mention the FACTS! rex attacted him with a knife, he was sliced across the stomach and stabbed in the legs, he fought back in self defence and you will see that when he gets out of jail... there was no drop off... so i dont know what your talking about when you say sick sick sick.. it happend right outside the bar and thats where it ended ... if you don't know what your talking about maybe you shouldn't be posting it on the internet... jason is my family and i love him dearly, he would never murder anyone, i know he has fought before but he would never kill ANYONE!
jamie_lee

Bonnots Mill, MO

#21 May 1, 2009
ane wrote:
just to get thinkgs straight here... jason is no murderer, he was attact that night, people fail to mention the FACTS! rex attacted him with a knife, he was sliced across the stomach and stabbed in the legs, he fought back in self defence and you will see that when he gets out of jail... there was no drop off... so i dont know what your talking about when you say sick sick sick.. it happend right outside the bar and thats where it ended ... if you don't know what your talking about maybe you shouldn't be posting it on the internet... jason is my family and i love him dearly, he would never murder anyone, i know he has fought before but he would never kill ANYONE!
I am sure I will get negative feed back for this but oh well. I went to school with one of jasons little sisters and you know what She was the sweetest girl. Always nice and never rude or stuck up. Jason was the same way yea he could be a jerk sometimes but what guys isnt.I agree with ane Eveyone needs to get thier stuff straight before posting ...things that are not true are called rumors and no one knows what really happens other than those involved. Rumors on hear can be very hurtful to all the familys involved. ANE I am pretty sure I know who you are I just want you to know be strong and hang in thier. I do feel very hurt for the family who lost rex that is a horrible way to lose someone. I am not gonna sit hear and say I think who did what its not my concern but what is my concern is how this affects my friend and her family. I just thought you should know that hopefully in the end the truth will come out till then guys lets stop with the hurtful rumors.I am not hear to bash on any one I just think sometimes people need to think before they speek.
jamie_lee

Saint Robert, MO

#22 May 7, 2009
just thought you should know the hear you talk about well it means to hear something with your ears. what you should be saying is here that means to be on here. Just a little help. Im not tring to be mean. lol k just wanted to help you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mountain Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ex mtn grove cop arrested cover up 1 hr Good 14
Car advice 16 hr Carpoor 5
fireworks 20 hr happy 4th 4
BBQ contest fail Sun oh well 8
Carol Green Busy Body Sun Huh 1
Girls eyebrow makeup suck! Jun 23 Donk 2
Where do you buy good balogna (Sep '09) Jun 22 big slong 21

Mountain Grove Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mountain Grove Mortgages