Mayor's Attempts To Raise Taxes Fails...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Your name

Houston, TX

#21 Jun 7, 2012
Lets just call him suspension Charlie. As a city hall defender his brain must be "suspended" somewhere in space. Maybe one day it will be returned, but until then he will continue to defend city hall and be known as suspension Charlie. LMAO, too friggen funny.
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO! And regarding the vote, I have a suspension that many of the voters were not votes for but against Dishonest Dictator Dietz and his agenda of revenge and corruption, KEVIN, you had to be a total idiot to lose this one, AND YOU PULLED IT OFF, WAY TO GO!
suspension is 1. The act of suspending or the condition of being suspended. Example: As a city hall defender, Charlie Sheen's brain is suspended somewhere in space

suspicion is 1. an act of suspecting
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#22 Jun 7, 2012
Your name wrote:
<quoted text>
Suspension is 1. The act of suspending or the condition of being suspended
Your mom has a secret chair like that, we love it.
Chud

Firth, NE

#23 Jun 7, 2012
Your name wrote:
<quoted text>You are absolutely right about Charlie and the whole city hall attack squad. Not once in two years have they ever tried to rationally defend their position, all they have done is attack and insult with their uneducated vile. They know full well that there is no defense to the way city hall has been doing business, so they attack instead. I also commend Kevin for exposing city hall. I also commend others at the housing authority and city hall for exposing Mary. Good job good people. I'm sorry that these people can't accept being exposed, but their days are limited and one day soon the citizens will be free of their abuse.
Sorry the voters thought otherwise, LMAO!

Since: Oct 11

Mountain Grove, MO

#24 Jun 7, 2012
Your name wrote:
Charlie Sheen's brain is suspended somewhere in space
This from Chicken Paulster who thinks you pay fines and not damages in civil court, some people have to learn the hard way, this is going to be so much fun to watch.
Your name

Houston, TX

#25 Jun 7, 2012
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
Your mom has a secret chair like that, we love it.
Now that one really hurt me suspension Charlie. Now where did these "your momma" jokes originate? Did you invent them suspension Charlie?

LMAO @ Suspension Charlie, too damn funny. I must "complement" Charlie on all his funny "your momma" jokes. LMAO

Compliment - A polite expression of praise or admiration

complement - A thing that completes or brings to perfection.

LMAO at uneducated suspension Charlie
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#26 Jun 7, 2012
Your name wrote:
<quoted text>
Now where did these "your momma" jokes originate? Did you invent them suspension Charlie?
No your mama insist's I make them!
Your name

Houston, TX

#27 Jun 7, 2012
Chud wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry the voters thought otherwise, LMAO!
Voters? What voters? Nobody was going to waste their time voting for either "dumb or dumber." City hall didn't win just because "dumb" won. Voter turn out was terrible. Do you think the election was a vote of confidence for city hall? Of course it wasn't. That election just proved that citizens are so thoroughly disgusted with city government that they refused to even acknowledge the election. If "none of the above" was an option on the ballot, none of the above would have won in a landslide.

I'm not going to vote for a guy who wants me to park my car in my neighbors driveway so that the zombies attack my neighbors and not me. It just doesn't sound too neighborly to trick the zombies into attacking my neighbors. I don't want that guy on city council any more than I want the incumbents on city council, I'm certainly dont going to waste my time by voting. That's what happened last election.
Your name

Houston, TX

#28 Jun 7, 2012
Kouncilman Kevin wrote:
<quoted text>
This from Chicken Paulster who thinks you pay fines and not damages in civil court, some people have to learn the hard way, this is going to be so much fun to watch.
Yes, I'm sure that I will be the first person ever whom has to pay a small fine. That has never happened before in the history of the universe. I will be the first.

I know you all like to impress yourself with "damages" vs "fines," but I am not a city hall supporter and I dont have all their experience in court. I will continue to call it a fine because I know it bothers you and you like to make issues of simple semantics. You will refuse to address the issues facing city hall, but you will make a huge issue on silly things like "fine vs damages. Here is a hint. I DONT CARE.

Shall I make another poll Kouncilman Kevin?
Pause And Think

Lawson, MO

#29 Jun 7, 2012
Maybe we need to pay the people who got our town into this mess less, since they are the ones that are responsible for what has occured? If we pay them less, Delbert and Rick won't have to try and raise taxes to generate more revenue. Just a thought....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mountain Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mountain Grove Football Fri tweedle dee 32
Seth Lacey sister is real good lookin Fri tweedle dee 5
Remembering all the changes to MG (May '10) Fri tweedle dee 175
Adam mitchell Fri Raiden Bolten 5
Woman Fri Pretty woman 2
Vanzant shooting Thu WTH 13
Debbie Griffin Kuster (May '14) Thu just me 16

Mountain Grove Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance