Alyx

United States

#1 Sep 20, 2011
Absolutely incredible that with all that is going on in the world, MSNBC wrote a story about obviously a bunch of poorly educated, and socially inept group of people who have nothing better to do than spread lies about their neighbors. Grow up people and get a life and quit making it your main purpose in life to ruin others, and anonymously at that. Shame on all of you!! But one day you will all meet your maker and I would like to be standing there and hear what you have to say then. I thank God I live in Houston, Texas and not your pitiful town.
Reality Check

Mountain Grove, MO

#2 Sep 20, 2011
having lived in Texas, you have no room to criticize.
From a Small Town Too

Springfield, MO

#3 Sep 20, 2011
Reality Check wrote:
having lived in Texas, you have no room to criticize.
Having lived in America you have no room to bash people in your home town!!! What a bunch of Class A A** Holes in Mt. Grove!!! I can't believe in my home state in a small town like I live in would stoop to this level. Where are the small town, Christian values we were all raised on?
Link

Houston, TX

#5 Sep 20, 2011
From a Small Town Too wrote:
Where are the small town, Christian values we were all raised on?
Unfortunately the vast majority of people here would describe themselves as Christian. This town gives Christianity such a bad name that I stay away from anything "Christian." The city government is experiencing many problems right now. These people would also consider themselves Christian. Here are a few links to some things that our good Christians are involved with.

http://www.hudoig.gov/pdf/AuditReports/MO/ig0...

http://www.hudoig.gov/pdf/AuditReports/MO/ig1...

http://www.hudoig.gov/pdf/AuditReports/MO/ig1...
alice

Kahului, HI

#6 Sep 20, 2011
Link is so sensible!
missed point

Centerview, MO

#7 Sep 20, 2011
Umm the point here is, its embarrassing is that little town of Mtn. Grove made national news due to all the gossiping in topix. This is so embarrassing. "Hey where you from?" "Mtn Grove Mo" "oh I heard of that town it was on nbc for that topic thing"
alice

Kahului, HI

#8 Sep 20, 2011
The Grove is cool enough!
bluetick

Plattsburg, MO

#9 Sep 24, 2011
Alyx wrote:
Absolutely incredible that with all that is going on in the world, MSNBC wrote a story about obviously a bunch of poorly educated, and socially inept group of people who have nothing better to do than spread lies about their neighbors. Grow up people and get a life and quit making it your main purpose in life to ruin others, and anonymously at that. Shame on all of you!! But one day you will all meet your maker and I would like to be standing there and hear what you have to say then. I thank God I live in Houston, Texas and not your pitiful town.
If you have nothing better to watch than MSNBC, then you've already shown your lack of brains. You belong in Houston, Texas.
scott stephens

United States

#10 Sep 24, 2011
Was born and raised in houston, tx. Dont lie about what goes on there!!! Meth might not be bad there but there is crack heads and dealers on almost every street corner. Some neighborhoods there are worse than this whole town. Glad i got out of that shit hole they call h-town. Nothing but thugs and gangs. Yeah houston tx is so much better
rider

Marquette, MI

#13 Jan 11, 2012
On 2 April 2007 Joe Scarborough called for the firing of Rosie O'Donnell, because she expressed an opinion he did not like.
The most troubling aspect of Joe Scarborough calling for the firing of another TV personality is the fact he first showed Bill O'Reilly calling for the firing of Rosie, and then agreed with him.
We all remember lying Rooster Lollipoper Bill, don't we?
We're Waiting O'Reilly !
"Here's the bottom line on this for every American and everybody in the world, nobody knows for sure, all right? We don't know what he has. We think he has 8,500 liters of anthrax. But let's see. But there's a doubt on both sides. And I said on my program, if the Americans go in and overthrow Saddam Hussein and it's clean, he has nothing, I will apologize to the nation, and I will not trust the Bush Administration again, all right? But I'm giving my government the benefit of the doubt." - Bill O'Reilly on Good Morning America, March 18, 2003 -- Maybe Bill should read this:
Research Notes for the Anthrax Attack Challenged
http://www.flyingsnail.com/Dahbud/anthrax.htm...
Everybody has an opinion Joe and according to Free Speech, one is supposed to be able to express it. However, you have a TV show and all we have is the Internet, so the only thing to keep blood pressure down is to examine who you are Joe Scarborough and maybe later, some of the other characters over at MSNBC (General Electric and Microsoft Corporation).
This cartoon was inspired by the recently dismissed medical examiner Michael Berkland who preformed the autopsy on the dead aide found in Joe Scarborough's office. Berkland's replacement, Dr. Cumberland seems to have possibly over donated to Scarborough. Florida panhandle officials sure has its share of incompetence in doing autopsies and campaign donations. What a surprise!- Read article at All Hat No Cattle
Part I: Congressional Aide Found Dead in Congressman's Office
By Jennifer Van Bergen
t r u t h o u t | January 4, 2001
"Why has Lori Klausutis' Death Been Swept Under the Rug?"
Article no longer at http://www.truthout.org/docs_01/01.05B.Klausu... copy below:
This article is the first in a series on t r u t h o u t which will present the known facts and raise some questions about this strange and tragic case.
Part I: Congressional Aide Found Dead in Congressmanís Office
By Jennifer Van Bergen
t r u t h o u t | January 4, 2001 Ė Remember the news back in July that Lori Klausutis, an aide to U.S. Representative Joe Scarborough (R-FL), was found dead in the congressmanís District Office in Fort Walton Beach, Florida?
If you donít, thatís because the news came and went in the blink of an eye.
Wait. Did you get that? A congressmanís aide. Dead. In the congressmanís office. No witnesses.
And the media were all but silent.
While the Condit/Levy story ran rampant in the national press for weeks on end, the Scarborough/Klausutis story got barely nine lines in the Associated Press and only one line in The Washington Post.
http://www.flyingsnail.com/Dahbud/firejoescar...
rider

Marquette, MI

#14 Jan 13, 2012

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mountain Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chris Jones (Apr '11) 45 min Goreadabook 5
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Missouri (... (Oct '10) 23 hr Politico 965
Breaking News May 22 Lmao 2
Ukulele... May 17 TMT 3
City's proposed Law Enforcement tax vote. May 17 Hose McBaggins 39
Tracy Rich May 13 Garriso_ K 1
Burger King in mtn grove (Aug '16) May 9 WhataChaMacallit 28

Mountain Grove Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mountain Grove Mortgages