First Prev
of 4
Next Last
old grover

Hartville, MO

#1 Nov 24, 2010
What is this guys problem. I'd like to take him out on the golf course and introduce him to my 9 iron. This little fairy has got his panties all up in a wad. Over some made up imaginary problem. Get over it crybaby.
Cautious

Cameron, MO

#2 Nov 25, 2010
The guy wants the corruption exposed and stopped in his town. For that, I agree with him, and support him. You sound as if you have a problem with getting to the bottom of the matters in Mountain Grove. One has to ask themself why that is? In my travels, I have only found one real reason people want to silence the truth, and that is because they want to cover something up. If there is nothing to hide, no one should have anything to worry about. Right? The "good old boys network" in Mountain Grove are getting worried right now since they feel the heat on their heels.. Keep it up, Kevin!
Agree

Higbee, MO

#3 Nov 25, 2010
Your bitch with Kevin sounds like it is about the golf course since you have threatened him with your 9 iron.

Everyone complains about the problems in this town but no one has done nothing about it in so long. Now that someone has, Kevin< you complain again.

Instead of complaining help this man expose what is going on in this town so we can correct it, get it going in the right direction and move on to make this town a better place for all!

If you are reading this Kevin, there are more people out here than you know that agree with you and are proud of you. I know I am and I don't even know you!
Mr Concerned

United States

#4 Nov 25, 2010
Once again, trying to shift blame onto others. This tatic is no longer working. Why aren't our Alderman pushing forward with the audit/other concerns instead of running and passing blame?

Can't wait to see who tries to be re-elected!
Kevin Dietz

Cameron, MO

#5 Nov 27, 2010
old grover wrote:
What is this guys problem. I'd like to take him out on the golf course and introduce him to my 9 iron. This little fairy has got his panties all up in a wad. Over some made up imaginary problem. Get over it crybaby.
Interesting that you mentioned the Golf Course, one of the city's biggest tax dollar losses.It only tells me that I'm on the right track. Obviously you are a Golf Course Employee or you are someone that likes to missuse taxpayers tax dollars. If you are an employee of the Golf Course, I hope you can manage to keep your job when all is exposed. If you are just a Golf Player and you are playing golf on the City Golf Course knowing very well that you are helping rob the taxpayers of their tax dollars. Then SHAME ON YOU ! If you think your little threats and name calling are going to intiminate me and cause me to stop the investigation, then you obviously don't know me. All your statement has done, is to encourage me. Thank You. I also thank those of you who have stood up on my behalf. I will continue till I can do no more. It will all be exposed in do time !
old grover

Hartville, MO

#6 Nov 29, 2010
Now this dork thinks he is some kind of reporter or something. Way to go kevin your my hero. If it was up to you there would be nothing the citizens of this town could do for enjoyment. No ymca, no waterpark, no golf course, and no anything else people might want to do thats fun thats city related. At least kids can still do drugs after you do away with all that other stuff. Way to go kevin you're my hero.
young grover

Buffalo, MO

#7 Nov 29, 2010
yes kevin is my hero too he is ironsides and matlock all rolled in to one we ought to rename mt grove to mt dietz or just get real kevin dietzville or is it dykesville
Try This

Rolla, MO

#8 Nov 29, 2010
Earlier it was raining....I stepped out in the rain and got wet. After sitting here thinking about it for a minute I decided I believe it is a diabolical plot of Rick O and Mary Armstrong's to make sure everyone in Mountain Grove got wet today. Kevin Dietz, could you call city hall and start investigating that for us? Kevin, you MUST stop these two evil doers immediately or who knows what they will pull next. Things like make the sun shine in the summer burning our skin, or have McD's put more fries in the box so we will slowly die of obiesity and heart disease, or, heaven forbid, build a new sewage lagoon so the city can keep everything that was once ours. Save us Kevin, please!
Kevin Dietz

Mount Vernon, MO

#9 Nov 29, 2010
Try This wrote:
Earlier it was raining....I stepped out in the rain and got wet. After sitting here thinking about it for a minute I decided I believe it is a diabolical plot of Rick O and Mary Armstrong's to make sure everyone in Mountain Grove got wet today. Kevin Dietz, could you call city hall and start investigating that for us? Kevin, you MUST stop these two evil doers immediately or who knows what they will pull next. Things like make the sun shine in the summer burning our skin, or have McD's put more fries in the box so we will slowly die of obiesity and heart disease, or, heaven forbid, build a new sewage lagoon so the city can keep everything that was once ours. Save us Kevin, please!
I'll do what I can for you. By the way, let me know how your dinner goes tonight with Rick and Mary. I did here Mary isn't a bad cook !
old grover

Hartville, MO

#10 Nov 29, 2010
I don't have very high standerds as far as heros go. But kevin you're mine.
not kevin

Hartville, MO

#11 Nov 29, 2010
When ever people of mtn grove seek to enjoy themselves I not kevin will be there to tell them to stop wasting taxpayer money. Shame on you people for wanting a decient city to live in.
old grover

Hartville, MO

#12 Nov 29, 2010
Hey kevin there is some weirdo on topix who likes to pretend he's a reporter. Do you think you could get to the bottom of this for us?
Carl

United States

#13 Nov 29, 2010
At least he put his name on the posts...
old grover

Hartville, MO

#14 Nov 29, 2010
Ya it would'nt be near as much fun making fun of a screen name. You should put your last name on here carl if its such a good idea.
who

Reeds Spring, MO

#15 Nov 29, 2010
hey kevin dont you have ted wooder working for you you two are just alike..guffy
Carl Beasley

United States

#16 Nov 29, 2010
There it is. I have nothing to hide. I don't understand why folks who wanna talk trash can't bear to let people see who they really are.
old grover

Hartville, MO

#17 Nov 29, 2010
Well carl beasley aren't you cool. You better not get annoying or someone might just start a topix about you. kevin is still my hero but your a close second.
Carl Beasley

United States

#18 Nov 29, 2010
What exactly is the content of the thread? I have been out of the US and am just trying to catch up on local news that I couldn't get. The Golf course was mentioned and I play there on occasion. I'm just trying to figure out what is going on in MG Old Grover.
old grover

Hartville, MO

#19 Nov 30, 2010
The content is this. The evil kevin (no fun having) dietz is attempting to take over topixs. And he will not stop there he wants the whole town under his control. He does not appreciate the finer things in life like you do carl. He's to busy complaning on every thread on here to appreciate our citys wonderful golf course. Perhaps we could all meet out there kevin, carl, and me old grover to see what a valuable asset to our community the course truly is. long live the golf course.
Kevin Dietz

Cameron, MO

#20 Nov 30, 2010
old grover wrote:
The content is this. The evil kevin (no fun having) dietz is attempting to take over topixs. And he will not stop there he wants the whole town under his control. He does not appreciate the finer things in life like you do carl. He's to busy complaning on every thread on here to appreciate our citys wonderful golf course. Perhaps we could all meet out there kevin, carl, and me old grover to see what a valuable asset to our community the course truly is. long live the golf course.
Spoken like a true Golf Player. I have no problems with our Golf Course if it didn't cost taxpayers HUGE sums of tax dollars in loses every year. I can understand you having a problem with me going after the golf course. Why would you want to lose your FREE ride on tax dollars. All I'm saying is, sell the golf course to private owners and leave the taxpayers out of it. You golfers out there should pay for it yourself. Is that so unreasonable? Why should taxpayers fork the bill when 95% or better of taxpayers in this town don't play golf ? You can bash me all you want, the taxpayers understand fully that they are being ripped off. Put the tax dollars were it can benifit more then just a select few golfers! You know, the only people on topix that seem to bash me are Golfers, City Administration and their Friends. Why is that I wonder !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mountain Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What do you think about all the s*** talkers in... 2 hr NickyPsue 4
flag raising 8 hr tiffany 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Missouri (... (Oct '10) Sun aha 967
Breaking News May 22 Lmao 2
Ukulele... May 17 TMT 3
City's proposed Law Enforcement tax vote. May 17 Hose McBaggins 39
Tracy Rich May 13 Garriso_ K 1

Mountain Grove Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mountain Grove Mortgages