First Prev
of 3
Next Last
hahahahaha

Plattsburg, MO

#1 Dec 28, 2010
if it was up to me death penalty for the worthless pieces of crap.
Laugh it off

Ozark, MO

#2 Dec 28, 2010
hahahahaha wrote:
if it was up to me death penalty for the worthless pieces of crap.
Who was it?
really

El Dorado Springs, MO

#3 Dec 28, 2010
If this is true than who are they???
hahahahaha

Plattsburg, MO

#4 Dec 28, 2010
HARTVILLE, Mo.-- Deputies in Wright County have caught who they say are some real-life Grinch's trying to steal Christmas.

KY3 News first told you last week about the 20-or so homes in rural areas that were hit by smash- and-grab thieves.

So far two people have been caught, and the sheriff believes there are more arrests to come.
Sheriff Glenn Adler got many of the Christmas presents back and says the best part was playing Santa Claus to several families.

"I left the house at 10:53a.m., I just happened to look at clock when I drove away, and got home at 12:20 and I was thinking oh my goodness I forgot to lock the door. Then I saw the door frame was busted and everything was torn up," said Beth Grover, who was burglarized.

She had a lot of explaining to do this Christmas to her 2 year old daughter.

"I looked under the tree and started crying because that was the most upsetting part," Grover said.

All of little Madi's presents were stolen. Authorities believe it was at the hands of these two, 24 year-old James Arnold and 19-year-old Brittney Campbell.
Both are sitting in the Wright County jail.

"I really just made a promise to myself last week that I was going to try to ruin someone's Christmas before Christmas got here," said Sheriff Glenn Adler. He did just that.

You could say it got a little personal for him.

"I was actually baking cookies with my daughter when dad called, it was the best feeling, it was a perfect Christmas," exclaimed Beth.

Beth is Sheriff Adler's daughter.

"When I went to visit my dad for Christmas, he's not home we got to see him only one night out of three weeks he was supposed to have off," Grover said.

But Beth can now say the time spent away from her dad was time well-spent.

"They (the suspects) tried to ruin everybody's Christmas but instead theirs got ruined," she said.

The sheriff says since these two were arrested on Christmas Eve, the county hasn't had any other break-ins.

Adler believes there are more people they're looking for.
Most of the items recovered are still in evidence, and will be returned after court proceedings.
hahahahaha

Plattsburg, MO

#5 Dec 28, 2010
24 year-old James Arnold and 19-year-old Brittney Campbell.

low life peices of shit
Been there Done that

United States

#6 Dec 29, 2010
I am very glad that they got them ,,,, BUT if it had not been BUBA daughter (Gorver) they would still be on the lose. I have seen other things go on not a thing happened. So I guess we all need to be very close to BUBA!!!!!!!!!!
hahahahaha

Plattsburg, MO

#7 Dec 29, 2010
lets turn this into a bashing of the sherriffs department. good grief a string of robberies has been stopped and all you can think about is saying they don't do their jobs? classic topix
THANKFUL

El Dorado Springs, MO

#8 Dec 29, 2010
Kevin Fielder was arrested last night. Some of the stuff that was stolen was recovered. I was one of the people that was broken into. I say THANK YOU to wright county, texas county, highway patrol and the mtn. grove p.d. I'm still hoping to get my guns back.
Wack Job

United States

#9 Dec 29, 2010
Must be a close friend of K.Dietz, they think alike.
Been there Done that wrote:
I am very glad that they got them ,,,, BUT if it had not been BUBA daughter (Gorver) they would still be on the lose. I have seen other things go on not a thing happened. So I guess we all need to be very close to BUBA!!!!!!!!!!
Thankful2

Saint Robert, MO

#10 Dec 29, 2010
My house was also broke into, but still not sure if this is related to the same people. I am interested to know the location of some of the houses got broke into by these low lifes so i can determine if my stuff may be with it. My neighbor seen two men and a woman in my driveway the same day i got robbed. Thankful can you tell me where you were broke into? Was Kevin Fielder arrested for being involved with this james arnold and brittney campbell? I think that these people need to get the max penalty for this, weather it is related to my robbery or not. You don't take things that people work hard to get!
helpin hands

Plattsburg, MO

#11 Dec 29, 2010
Thankful2 wrote:
My house was also broke into, but still not sure if this is related to the same people. I am interested to know the location of some of the houses got broke into by these low lifes so i can determine if my stuff may be with it. My neighbor seen two men and a woman in my driveway the same day i got robbed. Thankful can you tell me where you were broke into? Was Kevin Fielder arrested for being involved with this james arnold and brittney campbell? I think that these people need to get the max penalty for this, weather it is related to my robbery or not. You don't take things that people work hard to get!
Kevin Fielder always goes down alone. But those are people that are "in" with him. He has a myspace, check him out. He likes to steal guns, computers, money, things for his 3 year old niece, and other female family members. I was told by a cousin his 3 year old niece had a awesome Christmas from stuff he stold. He has robbed Genesis, a oil co in Cabool, Farmers Ag, guns from and uncle (that are still missing), Jonse's car(the guy in grove that runs), and other family members cars. He is a low life p.o.s. His mom nad dad are hiding him out but he will be caught. And I feel his parents, Kevin and Melinda Fielder should get charged with the crap. Im sure if they search their house, or his sisters house (Amanda Jarrett) they will find the some of the stuff that has been stolen from some of these robberies.
ash fredrick

United States

#12 Dec 29, 2010
Bubba has a great heart and didn't make sure to catch these thieves bc of Bethanne being burglarized. He was gunna catch them anyways. Don't come on here insinuating stupid things, grow up.
helpin hands

El Dorado Springs, MO

#13 Dec 29, 2010
Insulting stupid things? People work hard for everything they get and these idiots are robbing the things from hard working people so they can buy drugs, make drugs, or just have the things, I say insult them! Give out their names so everyone can know and watch their stuff. I think an eye for an eye....I feel if you steal something you should loose your finger, do it again loose another, I think on the 3rd time you should loose your hand. If we as a country dont want to do that than we can always ship them to a country that does! This is bull crap! People on here upset because they are being robbed and and I know Bubba will get them and they will pay.,...I have faith in Bubba in that matter. But if you all would take the time and pick up the phone and call Bubba and help him out when you see these dead beats...It takes a team!
ash fredrick

United States

#14 Dec 29, 2010
helpin hands wrote:
Insulting stupid things? People work hard for everything they get and these idiots are robbing the things from hard working people so they can buy drugs, make drugs, or just have the things, I say insult them! Give out their names so everyone can know and watch their stuff. I think an eye for an eye....I feel if you steal something you should loose your finger, do it again loose another, I think on the 3rd time you should loose your hand. If we as a country dont want to do that than we can always ship them to a country that does! This is bull crap! People on here upset because they are being robbed and and I know Bubba will get them and they will pay.,...I have faith in Bubba in that matter. But if you all would take the time and pick up the phone and call Bubba and help him out when you see these dead beats...It takes a team!
Read again. I didn't say 'insulting stupid things' I said insinuating stupid things. Someone insinuated that Bubba only caught the thieves bc his daughter was one of the victims & that's not true.

Since: Nov 09

Lebanon, Missouri

#15 Dec 29, 2010
I was thinking the exact same thing. I've known Bubba for a number of years (even when he was in Norwood), and he's never been able to solve anything. Glad that these were caught, and I agree, they should be strung up for stealing from children like that, but the only reason these were caught so fast was because they messed with Bubba's daughter.
helpin hands

Plattsburg, MO

#16 Dec 29, 2010
my bad sorry! Rumor is Kevin has been caught. Is there any trueth to that?
Personal Experiences

El Dorado Springs, MO

#17 Dec 29, 2010
I am glad they are caught, and if anyone else was involved, I hope they get them too. People like that should not be walking the streets ruining the lives of innocent citizens.
Get em

Pittsburg, MO

#18 Dec 29, 2010
I'm glad these low lives got caught, but I think other law enforcement may have been involved not just Wright County.

They were reporting on TV (KY3?) about a string of robberies that included Douglas, Greene, Webster counties as well as Cabool, and a couple of other towns. That was part of a 6 month investigation.

They named a James Ellison Jr aka Bo Ellison from Goodhope & Doyle Sheldon Jr of Ava.

They didn't mention Wright County, so this may be a different deal. Who knows? Just glad they got caught.

Need to look out for each other, because who knows best about what goes on, but the people who actually live in a neighborhood.

See something strange -- whip out your cell & start taking pictures. Never know, it may help save someone's property. Can always delete if it's nothing.

Happy New Year!
wonder

Columbia, MO

#19 Dec 29, 2010
how did they get caught?
hmmmmm

El Dorado Springs, MO

#20 Dec 29, 2010
MG Alumnus wrote:
<quoted text>
I was thinking the exact same thing. I've known Bubba for a number of years (even when he was in Norwood), and he's never been able to solve anything. Glad that these were caught, and I agree, they should be strung up for stealing from children like that, but the only reason these were caught so fast was because they messed with Bubba's daughter.
Michael Delcour you are so full of CRAP!!! Why don't you ACT LIKE A CHRISTAIN like you proclaim to be...Christains DO NOT GET ON HERE AND BASH PEOPLE, oh wait you must be be "just religious" that means you have the right to walk both sides of the fence...NOT!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mountain Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
DFS Reports: Joy M Beeler molested in her sleep... 54 min L R Kusior is an ... 1
Mountain Grove Police are Important 13 hr Blue Warrior 4
is KFC pulling out from taco bell? 23 hr Notakfcfan 6
Why must women cheat? (May '13) 23 hr Sharon 72
Brittany Grogan & Devin McGowen &Baby McGowen Mon Brittany Grogan 7
drum lessons (Oct '09) Dec 22 clp 2
wesley scott and becky johnson shepard Dec 20 dollface21 8
Mountain Grove Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Mountain Grove People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Mountain Grove News, Events & Info