First Prev
of 3
Next Last
makes me wonder

El Dorado Springs, MO

#1 Mar 23, 2011
So, this has really riled me and i need to pass it on to my fellow tax payers!
sittin in my house, wright co cop pulls in my drive, in his car, and uniform. comes to my door, i am wondering what is wrong, and low and behold he is POLITICIN!!! he is running for school board, and he wants me to vote for him! are you nuts! i don't know about you all, but when gas is $3.50 a gallon, then drive your own darn rig if you want to get ellected! i am sure there are fine upstanding wright co cops, i just aint met any yet!! so am i off base or is this just wrong?
makes me angry

Maysville, MO

#2 Mar 23, 2011
couldn't this person have driven his own vehicle? Or did this person think being in a county car and uniform would pull some weight with voters? Screams desperation to me. Wonder if it's against the "rules" for him to be politicing on company time in company car & in uniform representing the force?
bunch of crap

El Dorado Springs, MO

#3 Mar 23, 2011
and in what school district was this fine officer running for the school board?

Since: Nov 09

Lebanon, Missouri

#4 Mar 23, 2011
sounds like the Ethics Committee should get a phone call for that.
duh

Cameron, MO

#5 Mar 23, 2011
bunch of crap wrote:
and in what school district was this fine officer running for the school board?
DUH I WONDER
trailrider

United States

#6 Mar 23, 2011
he did not leave a good impressiion at our house. he just wore the uniform to intimidate people and the only way he can probably get people to open the door. He was talking bad about the school and lied to us about an audit. He just wants to cost the school money and cause trouble. he was rude and got loud when we didn't agree see things his way. Big Bully that is what I would call him. I cannot believe that that is the best that our county can do for officers.
What the F

United States

#7 Mar 23, 2011
For real, I can't even afford to fill my own gas tank. How in the world does the sherrif's dept justify letting their deputy use county resources to do his personal campaigning?
Tell me about it

United States

#8 Mar 23, 2011
Manes School and he is a sorry excuse for a deputy.
His nickname is Deputy Dog!!!!
Woof Woof! Because is always trying to dig up bones or trouble and his no good sorry excuse for a wife is usually the instigator of it all.
makes me wonder

El Dorado Springs, MO

#9 Mar 23, 2011
well i see i am not the only one who has a problem with this!!! gee who ya gonna vote for? probally not dog!
Bobby

Lodi, WI

#10 Mar 23, 2011
This is a lie. The people that post on this can. be found out and prosecuted for libel. These statement could affect my job and income and I can assure you that this will be addressed. I have never campaigned in a county car or on duty. If you have an issue with me you can come to the court house and we can discuss it with the Sheriff and the commissioners.
Bobby

Lodi, WI

#11 Mar 23, 2011
I also find it interesting that someone also signed me up for email alerts for this post. Thanks I would have never known about it if you hadn't.
Anonymous

United States

#12 Mar 23, 2011
Blow it out your butt and stop being a bully Bobby. Everybody knows you are as crooked as they come. You have run your mouth to too many of the wrong people and know it's gonna coming back on you! LOL!!!
People are just nice to you and your wife to get rid of you and get you to leave them alone.
And now you are calling the people that you asked to vote for you LIARS?
What a campaign strategy!
Check this out people, the cover ups continue
http://www.topix.com/forum/county/wright-mo/T...
Really

El Dorado Springs, MO

#13 Mar 23, 2011
Bobby is everyone lying about you campaigning in your sheriffs car and uniform and gun?? I've heard it from very good citizens of the community. You don't even know what your talking about to people. Obviously you don't know right from wrong. That says a lot about our sheriff deputy now doesn't it. Your wanting on the school board for all the wrong reasons, you just want to make the school fail. What about the kids of Manes, that's what everyone else is concerned about. Being a bully doesn't work. You can't fix stupid!
Really

El Dorado Springs, MO

#14 Mar 23, 2011
By the way, why don't you reimburse the county for your fuel, wear and tear on the county owned car. Your a joke to this whole county!
curious

Humansville, MO

#15 Mar 23, 2011
NoBobby wrote:
Blow it out your butt and stop being a bully Bobby. Everybody knows you are as crooked as they come. You have run your mouth to too many of the wrong people and know it's gonna coming back on you! LOL!!!
People are just nice to you and your wife to get rid of you and get you to leave them alone.
And now you are calling the people that you asked to vote for you LIARS?
What a campaign strategy!
Check this out people, the cover ups continue
http://www.topix.com/forum/county/wright-mo/T...
Ok really the dumb ass killed himself you gonna slander the police for that you must have a criminal record or you wouldn't be running your mouth over the internet like the maqn said if you really have a problem face it like a man or woman only a honest person would. It's so funny how people gossip but never back there gossip it just goes to show how brave u really are.......... And that would be not at all i'm sure
manes parents

Columbia, MO

#16 Mar 24, 2011
makes me angry wrote:
couldn't this person have driven his own vehicle? Or did this person think being in a county car and uniform would pull some weight with voters? Screams desperation to me. Wonder if it's against the "rules" for him to be politicing on company time in company car & in uniform representing the force?
HAY bobby u now u are useing the cop car to do you dirty jobs to scare people . When u follow girls around to intemadate there parent to do what u want .The whole problem is that randy adame got tired of your wife and got a new hook up and u are pisted cause u found out about it. just tell the truth he is a better looking man than u.She need to keep her pants on and u wouldnt have this problem. please people dont vote for bobby.....
MG Alumnus

Columbia, MO

#17 Mar 24, 2011
k, I didn't realize that you were talking about Bobby. I'll paste over here what I wrote this morning over at the county Topix site:

I'm going to have to say this. I don't know him as a Deputy, but I have known Bobby as a person. His mother and father, I consider some of the best people I know. They both hold a special place in my families lives. I've known Bobby for a great many years, and even though he and I don't see eye to eye on a few things, he is still a pretty good guy.
Bobby

Hartville, MO

#18 Mar 24, 2011
MG Alumnus wrote:
k, I didn't realize that you were talking about Bobby. I'll paste over here what I wrote this morning over at the county Topix site:
I'm going to have to say this. I don't know him as a Deputy, but I have known Bobby as a person. His mother and father, I consider some of the best people I know. They both hold a special place in my families lives. I've known Bobby for a great many years, and even though he and I don't see eye to eye on a few things, he is still a pretty good guy.
Thanks Mike that means a lot. It is good to have people on here that are not afraid to put who they are. Makes you wonder what these people have to hide.
not cool

United States

#19 Mar 24, 2011
I don't know bobby that well but don't anyone even bring his parents in this they are very good people. They use to come by our house and take me and my sibilings to church all the time. I loved listening to her play the piano. And is one good cook. Im sure if Bobby is anything like them then none of this can be true. Bobby if you see this tell them thanks for always being there for my family espicially when our dad was gravely ill. For anyone else please don't be tearing down a good family.
I know them all

Hartville, MO

#20 Mar 24, 2011
I JUST WANT TO SAY THANK YOU TO ALL THE OFFICERS IN THIS COUNTY CITY OR OTHERWISE! YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME!!!

Hey Bobby don't let them bother you! You probably just locked them or their family/friends up when they deserved it and now they're mad...

I know not only Bobby but most of the police officers that work in this county and I have to say that you people are pathetic! Get real and stop trying to cause trouble with the ONLY ONES who are out there to help your ignorant butts! These officers get paid next to NOTHING to serve and protect morons like you everyday and this is the thanks they get? If you don't like it then I would suggest you move out of the county and take your stupidity with you...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mountain Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Two taxes at walmart????? (Mar '11) 1 hr sara 33
missing puppy please help 15 hr Im new too 3
chase dugger 16 hr woah 33
is KFC pulling out from taco bell? Wed sucks 4
Everyone is Kevin (Jul '13) Wed Im new too 16
Jessica bell Wed Vengeance 1
Chasity (May '13) Wed Peace 97
Mountain Grove Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Mountain Grove People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Mountain Grove News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Mountain Grove

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:27 pm PST

NBC Sports 1:27PM
Chiefs' draft picks starting to produce late - NBC Sports
ESPN 3:33 PM
Rams players heading to Ferguson to help
NBC Sports 4:25 PM
Will St. Louis' defense shut down Eli Manning?
Bleacher Report 4:54 PM
Previewing Giants vs. Rams
Bleacher Report 4:32 AM
Chiefs' Week 16 Preview vs. Steelers