In memory of our friends...

In memory of our friends...

Posted in the Mountain Grove Forum

REST IN PEACE

Burlington, IA

#1 Mar 15, 2010
Lets get something positive going on here, no bashing just rememberance of friends we have lost...
Krystal German
Chris Caswell
Jimmy Splain
Justin "Judd" Dowden
Bill Clark
Ronnie Ice
Bobby Loman
Jason Wilson
All from class of "97"
thanks

United States

#2 Mar 15, 2010
im glad im not the only one who still think about a few of these guys....chris caswell( miss him more than anything in the world), bobby loman, and jason wilson.....R.I.P miss u guys so much
gone but not forgotten

Plattsburg, MO

#3 Mar 16, 2010
danny joe moore i miss you and think of you often, i remember all the good times we had but cant remember the bad i will always love you
alot

Cross Timbers, MO

#4 Mar 16, 2010
jacob shea cummings, jermey black, grandpa richard, debbie from grove. to all the people that have passed you are missed dearly. jacob i love you so much brother. i wish you could be here as i have my first baby so you can be there with me. i need you now and i know your here in spirt but i want you here in person. there isnt a day that goes by that i dont think of you. i watch your video from the funeral and thats what keeps me sane. grandpa i miss you so much and wish you was here god then maybe our family would be together again and not like it is. and be here to see your grandaughter she needs her grandpa. jermey you was a good friend and it sucks you died on christmas it was a sad day for all. we miss you. debbie i met you in lucky 7 you was an amazing singer i loved when you sang two sparrows in a hurricane god i could just have you sing it over and over. we all miss you its just not the same without you. RIP i love and miss you all
Jan

Appleton City, MO

#5 Mar 16, 2010
gone but not forgotten wrote:
danny joe moore i miss you and think of you often, i remember all the good times we had but cant remember the bad i will always love you
I miss you too Joe. I still think about you every day and wonder why.
Positve

Burlington, IA

#6 Mar 16, 2010
Keep it up, folks. It may be sad to remember those we have lost, but it is still a positive thing. And thats what this world needs more of!
Who

Weaubleau, MO

#7 Mar 16, 2010
REST IN PEACE wrote:
Lets get something positive going on here, no bashing just rememberance of friends we have lost...
Krystal German
Chris Caswell
Jimmy Splain
Justin "Judd" Dowden
Bill Clark
Ronnie Ice
Bobby Loman
Jason Wilson
All from class of "97"
Ronnie Ice? Is that Ronnie Jr. and his Mom's name is Joann? I'm just wondering because I used to know her but I didn't know her son had passed.
answer

Lawson, MO

#8 Mar 16, 2010
Who wrote:
<quoted text>
Ronnie Ice? Is that Ronnie Jr. and his Mom's name is Joann? I'm just wondering because I used to know her but I didn't know her son had passed.
Yes, it is Ronnie Jr...Joann also passed away a few yrs. back.
Who

Weaubleau, MO

#9 Mar 16, 2010
Wow Thanks for the info. I've been so out of touch. Do you know what happened?
answer

Lawson, MO

#10 Mar 16, 2010
Who wrote:
Wow Thanks for the info. I've been so out of touch. Do you know what happened?
Ronnie and a friend was stabbed in Springfield (the friend survived,thank God) and Joanne died of health issues.
Who

Weaubleau, MO

#11 Mar 16, 2010
oh I remember hearing about Ronnie now. Thank you for the answers.
Awwh

Burlington, IA

#12 Mar 17, 2010
Happy thoughts come to mind when I remember some of these people. I was a few yrs behind them in school, I was an only child so some of them became pretty close to me. It was kinda like having older siblings. May all of them rest in Peace!
answer

Lawson, MO

#13 Mar 17, 2010
Who wrote:
oh I remember hearing about Ronnie now. Thank you for the answers.
You"re welcome
missing them

Mountain Grove, MO

#14 Mar 18, 2010
Robert Mullins
Debbi Akers
Janet

Lockhart, TX

#15 Sep 2, 2013
Who wrote:
<quoted text>
Rip Ronnie & Joann Ronnie was my first cousin and Joann my aunt. She stayed Alive only long enough to see the man who murdered him sentenced. His name was Steven stigler he got out of prison this year! I pray he never sleeps well again knowing what he done to our family !
grovegirl

Mountain Grove, MO

#16 Sep 3, 2013
I am from class of 97 was just thinking the other day of how many of my class mates have gone what a reuion that will be hen the rest of us get to hevean RIp you all will never be forgotten
rip

El Dorado Springs, MO

#17 Sep 7, 2013
A lot of these names brought memories.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mountain Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
carla campbell from norwood 5 hr Grow up 5
No more Yogis Pizza 12 hr Knight Rider 1
Jobs 12 hr Knight Rider 11
public school and transgender Wed Curious 4
The Obama invasion Jun 22 yep 5
Marlanya allen is a homewrecker Jun 20 WhataWaste 10
The city Jun 20 Outside looking in 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mountain Grove Mortgages