Whose running for Mayor on the next e...

Whose running for Mayor on the next election?

Posted in the Mountain Grove Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Whose running

Cameron, MO

#1 Sep 18, 2012
Who is going to run for Mayor on our next election. It's time to vote the present administration out and start again with new people, new thoughts, new ideas. WHo wants to run and be the Mayor of Mountain Grove?

And before the City Hall group, Outersky's daughter and family, and Crewse family starts accusing me of being Kevin, I am not! I am a female who is tired of seeing this town go to hell and want some changes. Who wants to run and tsart those changes?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Charlie Sheen

Louisville, NE

#2 Sep 18, 2012
HI KEVIN,

Your spelling gives you up again. I know who is not running, you, because you are not about change or the betterment of our city, you are about REVENGE and being a constant crybaby.
Whose running wrote:
Who is going to run for Mayor on our next election. It's time to vote the present administration out and start again with new people, new thoughts, new ideas. WHo wants to run and be the Mayor of Mountain Grove?
And before the City Hall group, Outersky's daughter and family, and Crewse family starts accusing me of being Kevin, I am not! I am a female who is tired of seeing this town go to hell and want some changes. Who wants to run and tsart those changes?
no moral compass Kevin

United States

#3 Sep 18, 2012
Kevin, you lack that part of the unconscious mind that acts as a conscience.

Your motivation is based on revenge, and not the ideas of right and wrong.

It's really sad, as you have no ethical accountability.

It's no wonder you're an X Cop, as you have no moral compass.

p.s. The only one on Topix attacking Outersky and Crewse is YOU Kevin. You really ARE the idiot!
-
-
-
Whose running wrote:
Whose running

Cameron, MO

#5 Sep 19, 2012
How sad that everytime someone asks a question you all must atack with accusations of calling us Kevin. I am not Kevin and donot know the man. AS a matter of fact I am female and testing the waters and thinking of running for Mayor myself!
Whose running

Cameron, MO

#6 Sep 19, 2012
..and for that matter I would not expect anything but bashers to this post. If I run for Mayor, I feel certain I would be able to win the vote and let me tell you, that whether it is me or anyone else, your time in city hall is limited. The first thing I would do is replace each and everyone of you since I feel not one of you can be trusted! So go ahead with your bashing, go ahead and be scared, go ahead and act the fool that you already have shown in the past. Your time is coming! So go now and runs scared and make your threats. We will see who laughs in the end!!!!!
no moral compass Kevin

United States

#7 Sep 19, 2012
Kevin, we don't have to wait to laugh, we have you, the village idiot as entertainment.

p.s. The only one on Topix attacking Outersky and Crewse is YOU Kevin. You really ARE the idiot!
Whose running wrote:
..and for that matter I would not expect anything but bashers to this post. If I run for Mayor, I feel certain I would be able to win the vote and let me tell you, that whether it is me or anyone else, your time in city hall is limited. The first thing I would do is replace each and everyone of you since I feel not one of you can be trusted! So go ahead with your bashing, go ahead and be scared, go ahead and act the fool that you already have shown in the past. Your time is coming! So go now and runs scared and make your threats. We will see who laughs in the end!!!!!
calm down

Mountain Grove, MO

#8 Sep 19, 2012
Whose running wrote:
CALM DOWN~Murphy!!
Charlie Sheen

Brodhead, KY

#9 Sep 19, 2012
Whose running wrote:
If I run for Mayor, I feel certain I would be able to win the vote and let me tell you, that whether it is me or anyone else, your time in city hall is limited. The first thing I would do is replace each and everyone of you since I feel not one of you can be trusted!
Kevin, You can't run for mayor, YOU DON'T LIVE IN OUR TOWN, and even though I am not at City Hall if you knew anything you would know the mayor can not remove elected officials, only the voters know that.

KEVIN DIETZ WANT'S A DICTATORSHIP AND A HUGE LAWSUIT.
Woman Rights

Montreal, MO

#10 Sep 20, 2012
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
Kevin, You can't run for mayor, YOU DON'T LIVE IN OUR TOWN, and even though I am not at City Hall if you knew anything you would know the mayor can not remove elected officials, only the voters know that.
KEVIN DIETZ WANT'S A DICTATORSHIP AND A HUGE LAWSUIT.
With what I have heard about what Mayor Crewse supposedly did recently, I'm not surprised if this city and the mayor get a lawsuit filed against them and Kevin Dietz was not present during the incident from what I hear. If Mayor Crewse did what I have heard he did then he is a bully. I'm sure it will go public soon especially if the other person involved seeks an attorney. I can't say what he did however if it's true then Mayor Crewse is an awful man. If it's not then rumors are spreading again. Judging from the details I've heard there is a good chance that the accusations are true. Time will tell on this issue as well. Seems more and more keeps coming from our city hall. I will say this. As a woman I am a firm believer in woman's rights and if the accusations against Mayor Crewse are correct. I hope the other person involved takes him for everything he's got.
no moral compass Kevin

United States

#11 Sep 20, 2012
You will say and do ANYTHING to get REVENGE Kevin!

-
-
-
Woman Rights wrote:
<quoted text>With what I have heard about what Mayor Crewse supposedly did recently, I'm not surprised if this city and the mayor get a lawsuit filed against them and Kevin Dietz was not present during the incident from what I hear. If Mayor Crewse did what I have heard he did then he is a bully. I'm sure it will go public soon especially if the other person involved seeks an attorney. I can't say what he did however if it's true then Mayor Crewse is an awful man. If it's not then rumors are spreading again. Judging from the details I've heard there is a good chance that the accusations are true. Time will tell on this issue as well. Seems more and more keeps coming from our city hall. I will say this. As a woman I am a firm believer in woman's rights and if the accusations against Mayor Crewse are correct. I hope the other person involved takes him for everything he's got.
Charlie Sheen

Matthews, NC

#12 Sep 20, 2012
LOL, Hi KEVIN AND THE RUMOR MILL OF HATE, how's that sex change working out for you?
Woman Rights wrote:
<quoted text>With what I have heard about what Mayor Crewse supposedly did recently, I'm not surprised if this city and the mayor get a lawsuit filed against them and Kevin Dietz was not present during the incident from what I hear. If Mayor Crewse did what I have heard he did then he is a bully. I'm sure it will go public soon especially if the other person involved seeks an attorney. I can't say what he did however if it's true then Mayor Crewse is an awful man. If it's not then rumors are spreading again. Judging from the details I've heard there is a good chance that the accusations are true. Time will tell on this issue as well. Seems more and more keeps coming from our city hall. I will say this. As a woman I am a firm believer in woman's rights and if the accusations against Mayor Crewse are correct. I hope the other person involved takes him for everything he's got.
Woman Rights

Montreal, MO

#13 Sep 20, 2012
no moral compass Kevin wrote:
You will say and do ANYTHING to get REVENGE Kevin!
-
-
-
<quoted text>
Notice nobody is denying anything?
Woman Rights

Montreal, MO

#14 Sep 20, 2012
Charlie Sheen wrote:
LOL, Hi KEVIN AND THE RUMOR MILL OF HATE, how's that sex change working out for you?
<quoted text>
Notice nobody is denying anything?
Woman Rights

Montreal, MO

#15 Sep 20, 2012
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
Calling me Kevin will not divert from the hatred and vile coming from city hall. You can call me whatever you want. The people can see you all fear this man named Kevin and therefore he must be onto something going on at city hall for you all to fear this man so much. The way you talked about him and call everyone on here by his name clearly shows your fear and if you have nothing to hide then you would have nothing to fear. You do fear him so you must be hiding something.
no moral compass Twirl

United States

#16 Sep 20, 2012
Kevin, perhaps we should call you Twirl. Seeing how your "not sure" if you're a guy or girl. Plus you spin shit like a "Professional Politician" with half truths and deception.

One thing we do know for sure, it's YOU Kevin. No one but YOU post Crewse and Crewse, Outersky, and Crewse or Outersky and Crewse etc...

Hate and disdain for city hall? It's Twirl (Kevin) seeking revenge.
-
-
-
Woman Rights wrote:
<quoted text>Calling me Kevin will not divert from the hatred and vile coming from city hall. You can call me whatever you want. The people can see you all fear this man named Kevin and therefore he must be onto something going on at city hall for you all to fear this man so much. The way you talked about him and call everyone on here by his name clearly shows your fear and if you have nothing to hide then you would have nothing to fear. You do fear him so you must be hiding something.
i heard

Montreal, MO

#17 Sep 20, 2012
Woman Rights wrote:
i heard...i heard...i heard...i heard.... i heard=R U M O R S!! LMFAO
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#18 Sep 20, 2012
no moral compass Twirl wrote:
One thing we do know for sure, it's YOU Kevin. No one but YOU post Crewse and Crewse, Outersky, and Crewse or Outersky and Crewse etc...
<quoted text>
Yup, And there are a few other give aways.

1. Most of the time he will mention the two audits at the end but refuses to talk about the facts in them.

2. He will yell about the Golf course,

3. He is SO VAIN, he can't post with a fake name and just stick to issues, he has to mention and defend himself, the GREAT CRY BABY KEVIN DIETZ!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#19 Sep 20, 2012
Woman Rights wrote:
<quoted text>Notice nobody is denying anything?
Yes, KEVIN, Because you SAID NOTHING as usual, you just vaguely hinted at some rumor of a incident but never said what it is, how would one deny something when you WON'T even say what YOU CLAIM occurred.

SO KEVIN, REVENGE THROUGH VAGUE OBTUSE RUMORS YOU WON'T EVEN DESCRIBE.

NO SHOCK, AND ANOTHER WAY TO SPOT KEVIN, ALL Aldermen have the same voting power BUT KEVIN, YOU SINGLE OUT ONLY TWO, BECAUSE YOU WANT YOUR BITE OF REVENGE!

Since: Oct 11

Mountain Grove, MO

#20 Sep 20, 2012
WATCH KEVIN CHANGE HIS NAME TO AVOID the answer, Gender bending Kevin Twirl Dietz, instead of a rumor which you won't even state what it is.

TELL US WHO you are talking about, what occurred and who the victim was! Or are YOU LYING AGAIN!
Woman Rights wrote:
Not Fooling Me

Cameron, MO

#21 Sep 20, 2012
99point9, Charlie Sheen, Anything to get Revenge, no moral compass, and Kouncilman Kevin are the same poster.

I also notice you never deny the facts about the wasteful and foolish spending of taxpayer money by Outersky and Crewse. Instead, all you do call every poster "Kevin", as if that is suppose to make the facts any less true.

Since you continue to repeat yourself, I will too:

1. I don't know Dietz. You must have a mental issue because you can't seem to read or understand it when I tell you I don't know the man. I am simply calling out your lies/half truths and bull on here.

2. I doubt any regular MG citizens outside the city clique cares if Dietz wants revenge due to his feeling that his business was not treated equally and fair by some in the city clique.

3. No matter what numbers I provide that prove Crewse and Outersky are wasting taxpayer money for things that we don't need, you will come up with more and more flimsy excuses to try and justify their actions.

I will toss this out:

MG citizens are having to pay more than $100,000 per year of their hard earned money just so Crewse, Outersky, and their clique can enjoy the golf course at our expense. That adds up to more than ONE MILLION DOLLARS EVERY 9 YEARS! That is nothing short of pure wasteful spending of taxpayer money for such a foolish reason that IS NOT NECESSARY!

As I was saying; All you are doing is covering for the city's butt because you or someone you are friends or family with works there. More than likely, you are related to Crewse or Outersky and you are wanting to fool the citizens of Mtn Grove with your half truths, excuses, and deception, to keep your cronies in control of running the town. The same people that have created all of this unnecessary and wasteful debt for the taxpayers of Mtn Grove. The same people who have been proven to have failed the taxpayers of Mtn Grove in the 2 audits that were released.

In my opinion, these people don't care about us regular citizens. They care about taking care of their pals and what personally benefits themselves

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mountain Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Burger King in mtn grove 3 hr Citizen 5
Tip your bartenders and servers 20%. We make $4... 10 hr Donk 21
Massage therapist/becky Parker (Jun '15) Aug 25 Catrina Parsons 2
pain Dr needed asap (Jan '14) Aug 24 Ainu the Fool 5
You might be from Mountain Grove if... Aug 24 nomomg 8
Jeannie Johnson (Jul '15) Aug 23 Gwen 2
what do you think about johnny rogers (Apr '09) Aug 23 Matt 15

Mountain Grove Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance