K2- legal substance
First Prev
of 20
Next Last
get real

Cameron, MO

#399 Jun 13, 2011
I prefer good old fashioned,god grown marijuana!all natural buzz,no freaking out,no chemicals!legalize that sh*t and get rid of the toxic crap people are selling our kids!good ole weed never killed anyone!FACT!
who cares

Cameron, MO

#400 Jun 21, 2011
I respect other peoples beliefs, but hearing about it constantly only makes me want to avoid it.
anonamouse

Le Sueur, MN

#402 Jun 29, 2011
i watched a documentary on what if weed was legal and in one country it is. the fact is the number of people using other drugs has went down.
ted bundy

Lester Prairie, MN

#403 Jul 16, 2011
OMG wrote:
It is really sad that if your so desperate to get a high that you smoke incense.. I mean really, if you cant afford to buy the real stuff, do you need to smoke incense??? Come on people can you be any more stupid?? LOL
some ppl have drug tests you fucktard
TMP

Fort Wayne, IN

#404 Jul 23, 2011
Martin Walsh wrote:
<quoted text>
Marijuana has both temporary and long-term affects on a person's mind. It is likely that k2 does also.
I don't even have to have scientific research for me to know where I stand....
If you want to live in society among other people then you have to realize that our actions affect other people and therefore you should agree that we all agree that there should be limitations upon us

Marijuana is harmful. It is a gateway drug. Even by itself, it can really burn a person out!
Sorry but I dont think anyone cares what a bible beating communist thinks. ya know china has some of these laws your lookin for. like when your allowed to walk on the street?
A Mom

Chicago, IL

#405 Sep 22, 2011
My 18 y/o son thought that K2 was cool--"legal marajuana". No one told him of the potential permanent brain damage that could occur. After using several times, he was hospital this year for 6 weeks after a seizure and sudden onset of severe confusion. He lost an athletic scholarship to college, has moderate cognitive impariment, lacks short term memory, & has no affect most of the time on his face. His life is limited now-- one of cognitive therapy treatments, addiction treatments (he can't always remember that K2 is bad for him and still craves the junk months later)... and is a shell of his former self.
He recovered enought at times to recognize all the " losses " ( school, friends, prom, future has he dreamed it). When he tries to communicatee, he can't remember the right words to say, sounds confused and some of his old team mates have laughed at him. They called him "K2" as a nickname.

What everyone shoud know is that this stuff is stealing our young folks from having a life. It seems to be cumulative (You may or may not get away with a few does--however, it WILL eventually take it toll.) and does cause seemingly permanat brain damage.

He is also very anxious at times for no reason, can't sleep, losing weight and occasionally comes out with a clear question like " will I every get through this?". "Will I ever have a life".

Some folks have died after one use..having a "bad drip"...that left them with a seizure, or driving at 100mph or doing other things that killed them.

Even, marijuana, is often laced with chemicals sprayed on it.

Ask yourselves--why would you want to use this junk? Does it not say on it--"not for human consumption?"

I cry daily watching the shadow of my former son.
is this want you want for your life?

Some
Legalize it

Trail, MN

#406 Oct 7, 2011
Martin Walsh wrote:
How do you know it doesn't cause harm to you? Are you saying that if it can maintain itself as a narcotic for many years that it must not be harmful? what about the affects it might have on others? What if you hurt someone while you are high?
Using drugs to become high, whether legal drugs or illegal drugs, is not good. While a person might sya that they have a right to destroy their own lives, the problem is that they do not have a right to destroy the lives of others...and that is usually what happens. Innocent people such as spouses, parents, siblings, children and strangers are often harmed or killed because someonwants to get high.
Jesus can give you the strength to overcome it. Find out what real life is about. He stands at the door of ou wanting to com
e in and give us new life. GOh wow... You have no information about marijuana or K2. Both are non addictive. And no one has EVER died from pot. Alchohols worse than all these. And that's legal. No ones ever went into weed induced rage and killed ten people. Try might go into a weed induced hunger and kill ten pizzas, but that's the extent of it. So please, do some research (on both sides of the controversy) then say stuff. And you aren't going to convert anyone on a forum. od will not force Himself on you. But He is very willing to help you with your drug addiction. He cares about you. Don't destroy your own life.
Oh wow... You have no information about marijuana or K2. Both are non addictive. And no one has EVER died from pot. Alchohols worse than all these. And that's legal. No ones ever went into weed induced rage and killed ten people. Try might go into a weed induced hunger and kill ten pizzas, but that's the extent of it. So please, do some research (on both sides of the controversy) then say stuff. And you aren't going to convert anyone on a forum.
maryjane

Wheatland, MO

#407 Oct 7, 2011
Martin Walsh wrote:
How do you know it doesn't cause harm to you? Are you saying that if it can maintain itself as a narcotic for many years that it must not be harmful? what about the affects it might have on others? What if you hurt someone while you are high?
Using drugs to become high, whether legal drugs or illegal drugs, is not good. While a person might sya that they have a right to destroy their own lives, the problem is that they do not have a right to destroy the lives of others...and that is usually what happens. Innocent people such as spouses, parents, siblings, children and strangers are often harmed or killed because someone wants to get high.
Jesus can give you the strength to overcome it. Find out what real life is about. He stands at the door of our hearts wanting to come in and give us new life. God will not force Himself on you. But He is very willing to help you with your drug addiction. He cares about you. Don't destroy your own life.
I believe that God gave us every seed bearing plant for our use. If you have ever smoked pot you would know that its effects are much better than the legal alcohol. Drinking causes you to lose control. I have never met anyone that can say they dont know what happened the night before because they got high. Check around and see how many drunks have had complete memory loss from drinking.
Some guy

Levittown, NY

#408 Oct 10, 2011
A Mom wrote:
My 18 y/o son thought that K2 was cool--"legal marajuana". No one told him of the potential permanent brain damage that could occur. After using several times, he was hospital this year for 6 weeks after a seizure and sudden onset of severe confusion. He lost an athletic scholarship to college, has moderate cognitive impariment, lacks short term memory, & has no affect most of the time on his face. His life is limited now-- one of cognitive therapy treatments, addiction treatments (he can't always remember that K2 is bad for him and still craves the junk months later)... and is a shell of his former self.
He recovered enought at times to recognize all the " losses " ( school, friends, prom, future has he dreamed it). When he tries to communicatee, he can't remember the right words to say, sounds confused and some of his old team mates have laughed at him. They called him "K2" as a nickname.
What everyone shoud know is that this stuff is stealing our young folks from having a life. It seems to be cumulative (You may or may not get away with a few does--however, it WILL eventually take it toll.) and does cause seemingly permanat brain damage.
He is also very anxious at times for no reason, can't sleep, losing weight and occasionally comes out with a clear question like " will I every get through this?". "Will I ever have a life".
Some folks have died after one use..having a "bad drip"...that left them with a seizure, or driving at 100mph or doing other things that killed them.
Even, marijuana, is often laced with chemicals sprayed on it.
Ask yourselves--why would you want to use this junk? Does it not say on it--"not for human consumption?"
I cry daily watching the shadow of my former son.
is this want you want for your life?
Some
I call b-ll sheet.
Go Home

Oklahoma City, OK

#409 Nov 1, 2011
Martin Walsh wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Todd....Actually, speaking out against things that endanger society is doing just what you say...it is taking care of ourselves, our families, our neighbors, and our society. Talking about the love and freedom that can be found through Jesus Christ is not pushing beliefs on anyone....unless you agree that your approval of marijuana is pushing illegal drugs on anyone who reads this thread. Hmmmmm!
Todd, every person must make their own choice whether they will believe in Jesus Christ or not. This is not something that can be pushed on anyone. It is your choice if you want to reject Him. It is my choice if I wish to accept Him. But now that I have made that choice and have learned how good our God is it makes me want to tell others about His goodness so that they can find new life too...nothing wrong with caring about others is there?
The issue is that this entire thread was ABOUT K2 and other mind altering substances. NOT GOD. You seem like you go to church enough you would have heard about the tons of Religion chat rooms and message boards where it would be appropriate for you to offer your message and opinion on God. This one, however, is not it. The subject of this Board is one of legality, harmful side effects, and personal choice to use K2. In no way should religion come into play during this conversation. Last time I checked the Topic title it said "K2-legal substance" not "Here's the reasons why you should believe in God". People are here to discuss this plant. It is very annoying to have to sift through your "religious" posts looking for information about the K2 topic that should be the only one being discussed.
Scott

United States

#410 Nov 6, 2011
Bible thumpers are the biggest hypocites out there. People I smoked illegal pot for 20 years and one day I just quit. It was that easy. And will smoke again. Just toke up or shut up
Devin Evans

Monroe, MI

#411 Nov 7, 2011
i dont think its bad i'v been smoking it for a month now and it has not did anything they say it do to people soo i think they should leave it alone and the copes cant do shit about it because legle in monroe MI
wow

United States

#412 Jul 18, 2012
wow all of u ppl are ridiculous
you fight like kids in high school and to the ppl who dog about the ppl who put in a reference on the fact that god will help you don't put them down because you don't believe in god because to us Christians we don't care if u think less of us for believing that god can get u through anything because he can I hate how the world is forgetting less and less that god exists it's why the world is so cruel GOD is everything put the weed the k2 or the crack down go to church it's all bad for you don't act so stupid do exactly what ur mommy and daddy want you too eat your veggies and take your flinstone vitamin I pray for the world everynight but the truth is were all killing ourselves don't do the drug legal or not it doesnt matter and pot still messes you up it may not harm u or it does idk it still makes you another person and god didn't intend for that
udontknow

Cameron, MO

#413 Jul 22, 2012
i believe marijuana should be legalized with the same restrictions of alcohol...i have NEVER seen a person who smoked a joint and got all pissed off...alcohol on the other hand is a different story...everyone thinks its bad just because its illegal...if you're against it you're against it nothing anyone can do to change it but dont try to drag down those who do just becuase you are uninformed and probably never gave it a try yourself....and do to the fact it helps with anxiety,eating disorders and numerous other benefits i say it safe to say maybe God did create it for such a purpose....if it causes people to fry their brains and cause paranoia its due to overuse. Tylenol help with pain but you take 18 and it'll be your last headache.. too much of a lot of things could potentially be bad for a person....but its just my opinion, i hope its legalized

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 20
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mountain Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do you like your DYSON vacuum? (Jan '10) 11 hr Angela 31
david long 18 hr daledribble 1
john goforth and wife Debi (Oct '16) 23 hr MOMMA DOVE 18
Cops and State on 7th Thu Neighbor Mom 1
Mayor Position Thu Citizen 3
Jamie Jager Thu someone 2
Debbie Griffin Kuster (May '14) Thu Buzzzz 17

Mountain Grove Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mountain Grove Mortgages