First Prev
of 3
Next Last
get real

Cameron, MO

#45 Jun 18, 2011
Tj volner is like elvis his brother, an effin coward who cant fight without friends and weapons,I hope someone beats them the same way!hint,hint!
MommaTina

Cameron, MO

#46 Jun 18, 2011
Yous do know the city's thinking closing the square at 6pm , if the fights continue.All because a group of punk wannabes think they can settle things with a filthy mouth and violence . Grow up and learn to talk things out chances are its a he said she said bull crap .if you cant talk don't associate with them .its as easy as that.
if you must fight take it somewhere else out of sight of all these little kids they do not need to see a person getting their face bashed in and the rest of us that enjoy the square can enjoy it .
I agree with you

Trimble, MO

#47 Jun 18, 2011
MommaTina wrote:
Yous do know the city's thinking closing the square at 6pm , if the fights continue.All because a group of punk wannabes think they can settle things with a filthy mouth and violence . Grow up and learn to talk things out chances are its a he said she said bull crap .if you cant talk don't associate with them .its as easy as that.
if you must fight take it somewhere else out of sight of all these little kids they do not need to see a person getting their face bashed in and the rest of us that enjoy the square can enjoy it .
I totally agree with you..but shutting down the square is not the answer. They would rather shut it down than have to patrol it. It is what... a block from the police station. They need to put up a camera and monitor it from the station. Simple as that, with very little expense. I say nip it instead of ban it!
lorie

Plattsburg, MO

#48 Jun 18, 2011
i totally agree all this fighting need to stop, little kids are always on the square and really they don't need to be seeing this.closeing the square would only mean all these people that are fighting has won there bs games i say the idea of the cameras are the best way to go.
get real

Cameron, MO

#49 Jun 18, 2011
lorie wrote:
i totally agree all this fighting need to stop, little kids are always on the square and really they don't need to be seeing this.closeing the square would only mean all these people that are fighting has won there bs games i say the idea of the cameras are the best way to go.
We need cops who will enforce the law,cameras and curfews dont work with out good cops
momma Tina

United States

#50 Jun 18, 2011
Then they could hire a officer to sit up here. Pay his wages with tickets he gives out for every Fword he hears.
more officers

Higbee, MO

#51 Jun 18, 2011
We need more officers on patrol. Alot of week nights and Sundays they only have 2 officers working a shift. With the towns population being around 4,600 that leaves 2,300 people per officer!! I don't think cameras would work even with the police station being a block away! What are theses office suppose to do if one is on a call say at Wal Mart for a shoplifter and the other handling a car wreck on the south side,they can't stop in the middle of a job and go to the square to break up a fight. We need more officers on duty at all times,more on the night shift 7 days a week. Even could have 1 on foot patrol just for the square. Also pay them better a little over $7.00 an hr is riduclious!!
goodness

United States

#52 Jun 18, 2011
MommaTina wrote:

is this tj volners mom???
MommaTina

Cameron, MO

#53 Jun 19, 2011
No , Shawna Bashors ,Shaner Kennedys ,And bubba jays but dont tell noone that one.
MommaTina

Cameron, MO

#54 Jun 19, 2011
oh i forgot Diamond !lol
jared

Lawson, MO

#55 Jun 23, 2011
jared hill is a retard and deserve every last beatin he got
Blonde Nubee

Mountain Grove, MO

#56 Jun 25, 2011
Does anyone know anything about any of the Volner children? My son talks to Vicky once in a while and I know that sometimes kids get the same name thier family does for no reason, so I just was wondering if Vicky was an ok person for my son to be around? Thank you for any help I get.
Think about it

Cameron, MO

#57 Jun 25, 2011
Blonde Nubee wrote:
Does anyone know anything about any of the Volner children? My son talks to Vicky once in a while and I know that sometimes kids get the same name thier family does for no reason, so I just was wondering if Vicky was an ok person for my son to be around? Thank you for any help I get.
Even if she is good,all the other volners will be around,they all stick together like flies on poo,be smart,volners,creeds,moores,st ay away!
truth

Collins, MO

#58 Jun 25, 2011
thats the truth
Think about it

Cameron, MO

#59 Jun 25, 2011
Blonde Nubee wrote:
shiela?
MOMMA TINA

Plattsburg, MO

#60 Jul 2, 2011
The only Volner I see raising hell is T.J the one man army ....(I'm not agreeing with or against him ).Stop judging Them all together ,They are all individuals. Maybe apples don't fall far from the tress ,BUT THEY ARE ALL MADE TO ROLL!
DWJ

Cameron, MO

#61 Jul 7, 2011
Robert Pratt couldn't have done that. WHY because he cant fight. he is to much of a pansy to fight. He couldn't even fight when it was at his house "cuz his leg hurt....." just saying he is a nothing but a low life POS?
need to know

Apo, AE

#62 Sep 22, 2011
I will say this. I went to school with Jared, I didnt talk to him much cause he was a trouble maker and liked talking shit. Everyone deserves a chance to make something better of their lives, but until i see the evidence that he is I will never think to highly of him.
Jasmine Cook

Staunton, VA

#63 Aug 29, 2013
I am an old friend of a Jared hill. I was just curious as to if this man you speak of is the same one I know from a couple years back?
CaptainChaos55

United States

#64 Aug 29, 2013
As bad as i hate to say this...but if'n you run your yap and narc on ever SOB that u know then sooner or later someone is gonna stomp you mudhole dry. Jared isn't the first and i am sorry to say he probably won't be the last. Its the life he chose. He wants to not get his ass stomped again then he better shut his pie hole. The end.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mountain Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mountain Grove Football 7 hr R u kidding 16
Who is JD Blair? (Mar '16) 11 hr They all 10
jamie goodman-moore-schilling (Mar '16) 23 hr ShesAThief 6
Sara maybe Simms Barton hensley 23 hr who knows the truth 5
Love Center Mtn. Grove commodities Dec 8 Deal with it 18
what does anyone. know about Debbie kuster Dec 7 owell 6
andy bradshaw Dec 5 concerned citizenn 3

Mountain Grove Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance