Next Last
grovegal

Columbia, MO

#1 Mar 30, 2009
Leave your comment
Ha Ha Ha

Trimble, MO

#2 Mar 30, 2009
I think she will stomp your ass is what I think.
hot for plumpers

United States

#3 Mar 30, 2009
id do her
fromgrove

Columbia, MO

#4 Mar 31, 2009
no ashley wont stomp my ass were best friends and she knows that im doing this...who is hot for plumpers...you schould give her a call than.
wtf

Troy, MO

#5 Mar 31, 2009
why would you want to post something about someone else if she knows you did then why didnt she just do it herself! why are you changing your name for? when you made this forum you was grovegal?
fromgal

Columbia, MO

#6 Mar 31, 2009
because she dose not have internet for her to do it herself and on other pages on here pple are talking crap about her and she just asked me to see what all pple will say about her and than for me to print it off and take it to her and idk y i changed my name....just did
fromgal

Columbia, MO

#7 Mar 31, 2009
i love you Assley
ashleys future lover

United States

#8 Mar 31, 2009
id love to do her also. shes a sexy beast
mike and ike

Union, MO

#9 Mar 31, 2009
id bend her over and make her squeal hey baby we should hook up i got just what you are looking for im a real man are you into threesomes
Chris collins

Mountain Grove, MO

#11 Mar 31, 2009
Ashley Rogers is a good person... mostly. And she is about to become my best friend in law lol.
junior

Bruner, MO

#12 Apr 7, 2009
ashley is gay lol
felicia

Columbia, MO

#13 Apr 10, 2009
well this bitch is my wife lol so i have to love her....No she is great shes been the best friend i could ever ask 4 Shes always there for me and the boys love there Aunt ashley So i gusse we will keep her even though she can be a craxy ass Somtimes hahahaha
thebandit

Mabank, TX

#14 Apr 10, 2009
Does she want to make a movie?
hater of her

Heyworth, IL

#15 Apr 11, 2009
Ashley Rogers is the biggest bitch in Mountain Grove I went to school with her and had some class with her and she was so mean to some ppl in the class that she didnt like so I have the right to say that she is a bitch and always will be a bitch.
lindsey

Weaubleau, MO

#16 Apr 11, 2009
hater of her wrote:
Ashley Rogers is the biggest bitch in Mountain Grove I went to school with her and had some class with her and she was so mean to some ppl in the class that she didnt like so I have the right to say that she is a bitch and always will be a bitch.
obviously you just dont like straight forward people....would you rather a person talk shit behind your back or be a bitch to you to your face grow up ypu know you treated ppl like shit in school to

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#17 Apr 11, 2009
Straight forward? I wonder which Ashley you are talking about. The Ashley Rogers they are refering to did indead talk behind peoples backs. She was very rude. Some people might confuse that with being straight forward, but I have found that there is a fine line. To be straight forward, I believe one wouldn't be disrespectful to the person the were confronting.
lindsey

Weaubleau, MO

#18 Apr 11, 2009
i am one of the people that have conflict with ashley. but im here today to say that anything she has to say behind your back she would say to your face.u must not have had the balls to walk up and see what the problem was...
Ashley

Ozark, MO

#19 Apr 11, 2009
hater to her.....Thanx I am a bitch and I am proud of it. If I didn't like you in school then there was probally a reason for it or I might have just not liked you.... If I don't like someone why would I be nice to them I don't have to put on for no one.life is a bitch. So love me or hate me I just don't give a fuck.
johnny Thataway

Las Vegas, NV

#20 Apr 12, 2009
I think you guys are both flippin gross ew nasty
giggles

West Plains, MO

#21 Apr 12, 2009
johnny Thataway wrote:
I think you guys are both flippin gross ew nasty
lmao.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mountain Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mountain Grove Mayor 12 hr Curious 2
Town Robbery 13 hr MonkeyBread 6
City's proposed Law Enforcement tax vote. Mon Not Buying It 1
Arrest Trump, Putin's golden shower boy. Mon pfft 12
Leda (Sep '16) Mar 26 Concerned 6
What is going up next to McDonalds Mar 25 Family friend 5
ogre elmer (Dec '12) Mar 25 Helikesdick 23

Mountain Grove Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance