wondering

Weaubleau, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2009

Does anyone know about the drug bust behind Plummers Junction a few days ago? Just wondering who it was this time.
Suprise

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2009

heard it was the Saladin boy from Norwood
curious

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2009

which saladin boy?
wondering

Weaubleau, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2009

I dont guess I know him. Did you see on the news all the stuff they had? It showed it on KY3 at noon.Hope they bust a lot more of them.
Suprise

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2009

No, I didnt see any thing. I went to the website but nothing was on there??? Weird
mg user

Humansville, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2009

Judged:

people need to let us live and be happy. 420 all the way
nasty

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2009

lol that was such a stupid comment mg user....grow the hell up ur the reason this town so messed up and worthless
do whatever i like

Osceola, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2009

Judged:

does anyone know who the person in trouble is? its a shame that people get trapped in that world of drugs...its like once it gets you sucked in its hard to get out
Sissy

Weaubleau, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2009

I wonder if "mg user" will still think the same way when he/she ends up institutionalized or in the grave from "using" and being happy? Bet there wont be as much happiness in their life when that time comes, and if they continue to use, the time will come sooner than later.
Oldtimer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2009

Judged:

Sissy wrote:
I wonder if "mg user" will still think the same way when he/she ends up institutionalized or in the grave from "using" and being happy? Bet there wont be as much happiness in their life when that time comes, and if they continue to use, the time will come sooner than later.
If they would look around at some of these known drug users and decide then if they want to look and act like that at mid-age. I feel sorry for those who got into the drug scene in the 60's and 70's but young people can see today where it got them yet they keep on trying it out. Go figure!!
sister

Turney, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2009

ok that was my a part of my family that got busted down there and idc who you are all of us make mistakes and that was just her mistake her bad. And the guy from norwood was one of them and his name was mike and hes the reason my sister got busted! anymore ?'s just ask
crossstich

Cameron, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2009

i heard it was daniel parmenter and mike whitman......heard it from a family member
ashley

El Dorado Springs, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2009

your sister prolly deserved to get busted just as much as mike did.
sister

Turney, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2009

it was them and just for your a** ashley my sister only did it because of him so f**k you! mind your own buis.
crossstich

Cameron, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2009

Oh pa'leeese! she did it because she wanted to. quit making excuses for her. she's an adult, responsible for her own actions.
ashley

El Dorado Springs, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2009

why are you getting all defensive? Cuz you know she's in the wrong?!
ashley

El Dorado Springs, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2009

crossstich wrote:
Oh pa'leeese! she did it because she wanted to. quit making excuses for her. she's an adult, responsible for her own actions.
Lol...that's right.
well hmmm

Weaubleau, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2009

just a quote we should all memorize...

"I, and I alone am responsible for what I am and for what I will be."

Everyone wants to pass the blame onto someone else.I dont know these people mentioned but Id think each is responisble for their own doing.If she didnt want to be in that situation she wouldnt had been so dont put the blame off onto the guy while giving sympathy to the girl, they were both there, both apparently knows right from wrong...so guess what...BOTH are to blame.
BigMomma

Springfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2009

I'm sure she was handcuffed to him
no big surprise

Branson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2009

Danielle Parmenter is a meth user with an adorable daughter who needs to not only be put in jail, but needs rehab so she can get better and take care of her daughter. Anyone who knows her could tell that she was using drugs, all her damn teeth rotted out on the top and she looked like a typical meth head. I feel sorry for Bailey, her innocent daughter, and hope that she get's placed with her father, he's a good man and his daughter needs to be taken care of properly.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of25
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the Mountain Grove Forum right now

Search the Mountain Grove Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 8 hr REAL AMERICAN PATRIOT 95,066
Amber Henry 9 hr family friend 32
Man sentenced for vandalizing prosecutor's home 10 hr Looking Around 2
Dead beat dads 11 hr grandparents 6
Looking for a daughter 12 hr glr 6
Gary Tyrrell Joy Beeler and Drury affairs? 15 hr Kusiors next pee test 63
Joy Kusior Beeler Medicaid Fraud (Jan '14) 16 hr Kusior Beeler Tyrrell 75
•••
•••
•••
•••

Mountain Grove Jobs

•••