First Prev
of 2
Next Last
well

United States

#1 Mar 11, 2010
what do yall think of him? i think hes a loser who needs to get his head out of his all and learn how to treat a girl right and stop cheating on all of them
bossyguy

Plattsburg, MO

#2 Mar 11, 2010
ya, that sounds about right...
uh ya

Sullivan, MO

#3 Mar 11, 2010
ya i used to date him BIG MISTAKE everything is your fault you cant do anything right and he will break up over the dumbest stuff and then has a new girl the next day! he's nothin but a loser and alcoholic and for awhile a big druggie i dont know if he's still doin drugs but i know he's still an alcoholic....he needs to stop playin girls and cheatin on them and decide what he wants before noone wants him!!
Autumn Hicks

El Dorado Springs, MO

#4 Mar 11, 2010
Leave Kalen alone!!!
hahh

United States

#5 Mar 11, 2010
he is a piece of shit
big alien

Plattsburg, MO

#6 Mar 12, 2010
I heard that his "you know what" is no bigger than his little finger... at least, that is what the other girls are saying :) lol, poor guy.
forward thinker

Plattsburg, MO

#7 Mar 12, 2010
i dont know about kalen but i heard that his brother chris was a flaming homo by night. just what i heard anyway.
corde

Cameron, MO

#8 Apr 12, 2010
kalen is a cool cat. keep it pimpin pimpin
questions

Cameron, MO

#9 Apr 12, 2010
corde wrote:
kalen is a cool cat. keep it pimpin pimpin
hey corde..........are you so bored that you have to get on here and add a comment on every post?....Wagon Wheel........Schrocks...this one and thats just a few. i know its you.....same town,different names.times are very close.......
believeme

El Dorado Springs, MO

#10 Apr 14, 2010
Kalen, as I heard it, experimented with his brother Chris when they were young kids. whether or not this sexual experimentation led anywhere "significant" or not, I do not know... it is just what i have heard here and there...
Kalen F-in Ratterree

United States

#11 Jun 12, 2010
Thanks for the compliments but its not my fault the bitches arnt good enough for me.
john

Buffalo, MO

#12 Jun 12, 2010
no the bitches are not good enough for you thats why you like boys
Kalen

Aurora, MO

#13 Jun 20, 2010
john wrote:
no the bitches are not good enough for you thats why you like boys
no man i aint like that you dont gotta be jealous...i mean truth is i prolly slept with your old lady a couple times mab even ur mom once or twice...but its ok u stick with ur men and i'll keep screwin ur women
Autumn

Osceola, MO

#14 Jun 21, 2010
I know for a fact Kalen does NOT like men.
hey

Chesterfield, MO

#15 Jun 21, 2010
Oh really autumn i wonder how your sister ashley would react if she read that. because she cant stand him
historicbaboon

Cameron, MO

#16 Jun 21, 2010
Ok, for one, I happen to know that Autumn is in fact Kalen Ratteree trying to stick up for himself like a dumba$$. I also know that Kalen takes it up the butt... he always hangs around at mcdonalds and is trying to get the cool guys to give it to him where he likes it... his breath always smells like chode, ewwwww so nasty he has come onto me so many times but i tell him i am not gay and that i do not want his tiny limp member touching me so get it off of me what a wierdoooo
mgm1234

Greenfield, MO

#17 Jun 24, 2010
Stupid kids. Who seriously cares. You girls are gross for talking the way you do. Kalen, you too.
need to know

Apo, AE

#18 Sep 23, 2011
he backed into my car once, that pissed me off but other than that he seemed alright.
nancy

Chesterfield, MO

#19 Sep 24, 2011
His mama is ok n she did the best she could. hs dad is the biggest blow hard there is
jessica

Chesterfield, MO

#22 Sep 24, 2011
Ur definitely ur father-s child. he 2 thnks he hot shit. evn aftr al these years. grow the hel up. b a man. thoz grls dnt o u a damn thng

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mountain Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Taco Bell 1 hr Gramma Taccos 7
no good cheating lying dogs. (Mar '11) Fri Nasty Boy 35
is anything else going in where KFC was? Fri because I know 2
Anthony Ramage (Apr '14) Thu cody 9
Evans Feb 26 Billy Boy 2
Joy M Beeler, her felon mother, Lorraine Kusior... Feb 26 Billy Boy 3
Charles Yost (frog) Feb 26 rco 4

Winter Storm Warning for Wright County was issued at February 28 at 6:08PM CST

Mountain Grove Dating
Find my Match