Dietz riding golf cart at MG golf course last summer

Posted in the Mountain Grove Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
unknown

Cameron, MO

#1 Feb 19, 2011
Their was a man in a suit riding with Kevin in a golf cart and they were taking pictures of the golf course. Whats up with that? Does Dietz have plans of selling MG golf course if his alderman get in office? Why don't you tell these things on your facebook page, makes good gossip for the grocery store!
unknown who

Plattsburg, MO

#2 Feb 19, 2011
what grocery store country mart? Delores must be on the computer at country mart just like she is all day at city hall-no wonder she's adding the pounds on.LOL
Mary A

Gower, MO

#3 Feb 19, 2011
unknown wrote:
Their was a man in a suit riding with Kevin in a golf cart and they were taking pictures of the golf course. Whats up with that? Does Dietz have plans of selling MG golf course if his alderman get in office? Why don't you tell these things on your facebook page, makes good gossip for the grocery store!
Ever think it might be one of the auditors.
duh

Plattsburg, MO

#4 Feb 19, 2011
the role of Mary A is being played by KEVIN DIETZ tonight

looks like kevin might be snuggling up to an auditor..guess kevin didn't notice the suit he was wearing..OMG
Mary A

Gower, MO

#5 Feb 20, 2011
duh wrote:
the role of Mary A is being played by KEVIN DIETZ tonight
looks like kevin might be snuggling up to an auditor..guess kevin didn't notice the suit he was wearing..OMG
What's your point? This makes no sense. City Hall is really scraping the bottom with these posts. Can't you do better then this? You guys are pathetic! We do appreciate your help in making yourselves look bad. Infact you are doing a better job at it then us. I see you guys are still obsessed with Kevin. Keep them going crazy Kevin. They are getting a taste of their own medicine and don't know how to handle it. They are rambling off some of the most ridiculas posts we have ever heard. You can read the stress in their posts. It's funny. They just can't seem to shut their mounths.
Darrell l

Lawson, MO

#6 Feb 20, 2011
my inside informant tells me the atty generals
office is about to start prosecuting Vic on the
charges the state patrol investigated him on
and Kevin was out hunting golf balls to help Vic
with his defense
hmmmm

El Dorado Springs, MO

#7 Feb 20, 2011
mary a is paul bunts, you know the one who is a PI! man you need to chill out LMFAO
Mary A

Gower, MO

#8 Feb 20, 2011
Darrell l wrote:
my inside informant tells me the atty generals
office is about to start prosecuting Vic on the
charges the state patrol investigated him on
and Kevin was out hunting golf balls to help Vic
with his defense
Ladies and gentleman this is another example of the nonsense coming out of city hall. Just take a minute and read the Darrell l post. It makes absolutely no sense. It's rambled garbage. I'm telling you, these city hall employees that are writing these posts here on topix are losing it. Just read those posts. They need therapy badly. Ther're talking out of their heads. It's starting to look pretty sad. I hope they can make it through the audit without commiting suicide.
hmmmm

Cameron, MO

#9 Feb 20, 2011
darrell l is one of kevin's buddies. he also has a business close to kevins and one of the businessman that signed the petition! LMFAO
old grover

Alton, MO

#10 Feb 20, 2011
When they asked kevin what kind of golf cart he wanted he thought they said what kind of brain do you want and he answered "a real sloooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooow one".
questions

Plattsburg, MO

#11 Feb 20, 2011
Lets see--could these city hall ramblings being posted be by Delores Shelton, Mary Armstrong or Megan Outersky. Or all of the above. Let's see what other dirt we can start digging up on them? Need we continue here on topix?
Kevin D

Alton, MO

#12 Feb 21, 2011
I'm in love with old grover. Old grover is so sexy I want to lick the sweat off of of a certain piece of your anotomy.
Facts

Gower, MO

#13 Feb 21, 2011
Kevin D wrote:
I'm in love with old grover. Old grover is so sexy I want to lick the sweat off of of a certain piece of your anotomy.
Here is how we can pay the the State Audit of Mountain Grove.
Close down that Money Pit of a Golf Course we have for one year and we will make the money back from the cost of the audit with about $50.000.00 or more to spare. Lets do that. Then those of you that keep complaining about the cost of the audit will have nothing to worry about.
In fact, we would make money for this town by doing that. Instead of constantly losing money at the golf course every year.
City Hall has never said that Kevin Dietz was wrong when he said that the City Golf Course is losing nearly $100.000.00 per year of city taxpayers money. You know why they haven't said he was lying? Because he is telling the truth and the aduit will show that to be true and they know it.
I bet if you took a poll today, 90% of the citizens of Mountain Grove would approve of the audit and it's cost. Especially if it can lead us to the problems that can be corrected and gradually recoop the cost of the audit. Like I just said. One year of a closed down golf course would pay it back and then some ! It's that easy !
I know someone will write here on topix that Kevin Dietz should pay for the audit. Let me make this clear. Kevin Dietz did not sign that audit petition. He can't. He does not live in the city limits. It was nearly 400 qualified citizens of this town that signed that petition and called for the audit. Not Kevin Dietz.
They say here on topix that Kevin Dietz has called for this audit for revenge. He didn't call for this audit. Those citizens did. So that must mean that this audit is the revenge of nearly 400 qualified citizens. Sounds like an upset town to me. From what we understand many many more people wanted to sign the petition but didn't because they didn't need anymore signatures. It's amazing how city hall and their freinds spend so much time here on topix trying to twist the truth and issues. When this audit is done, the city administration and their friends are going to have a rude awakening !
dont care

Lawson, MO

#14 Feb 21, 2011
i believe city hall are just letting Kevin ramble
and lying and not defending theirself and when the
auditor investigates these matters they will blow dumb ass out of the water i hope you have a escape
plan Mr K.D.
Kevin

Pittsburg, MO

#15 Feb 21, 2011

35 min ago Kevin Dietz
Plattsburg, MO
Reply
|Report Abuse
|Judge it!
|#26
May 29, 2010 Judged:

Do need to express your opion with facts. I am the man who is calling for the audit. I have facts infront of me. There is 3 pool tables. All bought with City Tax Dollars. I have the receipts infront of me. There is a fourth pool table that the senior ladies bought with their own money. These are FACTS not opions. I have nearly 4000 documents from city hall to prove anything I claim and you are welcome to come to Wizard Amusement and I will show you whatever document you wish to see. OMG I DID CALL FOR THE AUDIT ALL OF THIS HAS GOT ME SO SHANKEN UP I CAN'T REMEMBER WHICH END IS UP! SORRY
Facts

Plattsburg, MO

#16 Feb 22, 2011
Kevin wrote:
35 min ago Kevin Dietz
Plattsburg, MO
Reply
|Report Abuse
|Judge it!
|#26
May 29, 2010 Judged:
Do need to express your opion with facts. I am the man who is calling for the audit. I have facts infront of me. There is 3 pool tables. All bought with City Tax Dollars. I have the receipts infront of me. There is a fourth pool table that the senior ladies bought with their own money. These are FACTS not opions. I have nearly 4000 documents from city hall to prove anything I claim and you are welcome to come to Wizard Amusement and I will show you whatever document you wish to see. OMG I DID CALL FOR THE AUDIT ALL OF THIS HAS GOT ME SO SHANKEN UP I CAN'T REMEMBER WHICH END IS UP! SORRY
Those people that are trying save their jobs at city hall keep posting nonsense and ramblings. Go to the Mark Williams Of Mountain Grove Facebook Site for news on our City Government, Housing Authority, Chamber Of Commerce, Senior Center and anyother city affiliated entity. There you will read facts and see some actual evidence. No more bashing like you see here on topix. On the Mark Williams Facebook site you can read and form your own opinion on what you read. The Mark Williams Facebook Site will have information you will never see on topix. If you are interested in reading up on Mountain Grove and tired of all those city employees twisting things on topix to try to save thier jobs, then go to the Mark Williams of Mountain Grove Facebook Site and request to join. JUST RECENTLY news and evidence on our Mayor and his Illegal Bail Bondsman License was posted on the Mark Williams Facebook Site . A MUST READ !
KED

Cameron, MO

#17 Feb 24, 2011
i really do love playing golf!!
Facts

Collins, MO

#18 Feb 25, 2011
KED wrote:
i really do love playing golf!!
Read Up on the Housing Authority Today. Those people that are trying save their jobs at city hall keep posting nonsense and ramblings. Go to the Mark Williams Of Mountain Grove Facebook Site for news on our City Government, Housing Authority, Chamber Of Commerce, Senior Center and anyother city affiliated entity. There you will read facts and see some actual evidence. No more bashing like you see here on topix. On the Mark Williams Facebook site you can read and form your own opinion on what you read. The Mark Williams Facebook Site will have information you will never see on topix. If you are interested in reading up on Mountain Grove and tired of all those city employees twisting things on topix to try to save thier jobs, then go to the Mark Williams of Mountain Grove Facebook Site and request to join. JUST RECENTLY news and evidence on our Mayor and his Illegal Bail Bondsman License was posted on the Mark Williams Facebook Site . A MUST READ !
KED

Cameron, MO

#20 Feb 25, 2011
they do have nice golf carts!
Facts

Collins, MO

#21 Feb 25, 2011
KED wrote:
they do have nice golf carts!
This advertising is working more people have joined the Mark Williams Facebook. Every time they post nonsense we'll advertive. It's working for us.

Read Up on the Housing Authority Today. Those people that are trying save their jobs at city hall keep posting nonsense and ramblings. Go to the Mark Williams Of Mountain Grove Facebook Site for news on our City Government, Housing Authority, Chamber Of Commerce, Senior Center and anyother city affiliated entity. There you will read facts and see some actual evidence. No more bashing like you see here on topix. On the Mark Williams Facebook site you can read and form your own opinion on what you read. The Mark Williams Facebook Site will have information you will never see on topix. If you are interested in reading up on Mountain Grove and tired of all those city employees twisting things on topix to try to save thier jobs, then go to the Mark Williams of Mountain Grove Facebook Site and request to join. JUST RECENTLY news and evidence on our Mayor and his Illegal Bail Bondsman License was posted on the Mark Williams Facebook Site . A MUST READ !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mountain Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MO Ferguson Police Chief Just Shocked Everyone Wit... 12 min Abdurratln 442
MO Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 3 hr Golden Rule 2,706
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 4 hr White House Muslim 96,924
Stuck at the bus station (Sep '11) 6 hr Phook 2
Autumn Hicks (Feb '13) 7 hr bendover 20
mtn grove police officer (Mar '14) 14 hr bahahaha 5
Chasity (May '13) 20 hr Yep 81
My Girlfriend let her sister Pee on Me-#2 (Apr '13) Sep 10 Elaine Kusior Mat... 55
•••
•••
•••

Mountain Grove Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Mountain Grove People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Mountain Grove News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Mountain Grove
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••