Johnson City, TN

#1 Nov 19, 2011
We are looking for a fluffy kitten if anyone has one pls let me know. Thank you
Mammaw

AOL

#2 Nov 19, 2011
Tina wrote:
We are looking for a fluffy kitten if anyone has one pls let me know. Thank you
ill ask my grandaughter she works at the mouse ear animal shelter when i see her. it might be a while hony but i will write it down and stick it on the fridgrater door. good luck

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#3 Nov 19, 2011
Mammaw wrote:
<quoted text>ill ask my grandaughter she works at the mouse ear animal shelter when i see her. it might be a while hony but i will write it down and stick it on the fridgrater door. good luck
You do that, too, Mammaw. I make notes about everything, but If I don't stick 'em on the refrigerator door, I forget where I put 'em. lol!
I've tried using a little hand notebook, but I fill'em up too quickly & then, I forget where I put the filled ones. But, I gotta tell you, I don't think it's age because I've done this for most of my adult life & I've had the same problem. Lol!
I even bought a filing cabinet just for notes, but I forget what I filed them under, & since I hate hunting for stuff, I usually just say, "oh, forget it" & make some phone calls to find out what I need to know that I previously made notes on.
I prefer to think of it as brain overload, too much stuff going in too many different directions , at the same time. Or maybe, I'm just not organized. lol! It's really gotten bad this year, I can't find anything. lol!
I think I need a roommate just to help me keep track of things. I think I'll advertise in the paper & see who applies. LMAO! Or maybe, I'll just hire an Live-in Assistant.:)
Jack Tripper

Glen Rose, TX

#4 Nov 19, 2011
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
You do that, too, Mammaw. I make notes about everything, but If I don't stick 'em on the refrigerator door, I forget where I put 'em. lol!
I've tried using a little hand notebook, but I fill'em up too quickly & then, I forget where I put the filled ones. But, I gotta tell you, I don't think it's age because I've done this for most of my adult life & I've had the same problem. Lol!
I even bought a filing cabinet just for notes, but I forget what I filed them under, & since I hate hunting for stuff, I usually just say, "oh, forget it" & make some phone calls to find out what I need to know that I previously made notes on.
I prefer to think of it as brain overload, too much stuff going in too many different directions , at the same time. Or maybe, I'm just not organized. lol! It's really gotten bad this year, I can't find anything. lol!
I think I need a roommate just to help me keep track of things. I think I'll advertise in the paper & see who applies. LMAO! Or maybe, I'll just hire an Live-in Assistant.:)
Oh gee, I was looking for a place to share living expenses with, I hope you would not mind. I am a male but it would be strickly plutonic. I'm studying to be a chef.

Location hidden

#5 Nov 19, 2011
Jack Tripper wrote:
<quoted text>Oh gee, I was looking for a place to share living expenses with, I hope you would not mind. I am a male but it would be strickly plutonic. I'm studying to be a chef.
Baby, you sound like just what I've been looking for! You're willing to share Living Expenses & can, also cook...perfect! If I like you enough, I can change your mind on the "plutonic" thing, I'll betcha! lol! A Roomie with benefits...when can you move in? LOL!

Location hidden

#6 Nov 19, 2011
Uh...one question...are you 40 or older? I do have my Topix reputation to think about, you know. LMAO!
Jack Tripper

Glen Rose, TX

#7 Nov 19, 2011
Really Sassy wrote:
Uh...one question...are you 40 or older? I do have my Topix reputation to think about, you know. LMAO!
Oh darn. I'm only 35. How about I get a fake I.D.?
I would hate to tarnish your toopix reputation. LMAO

Location hidden

#8 Nov 19, 2011
Jack Tripper wrote:
<quoted text>Oh darn. I'm only 35. How about I get a fake I.D.?
I would hate to tarnish your toopix reputation. LMAO
LMAO! I know, wouldn't that be terrible! LMAO! So, sorry, I just can't do it only because of the age & the damaging of my Topix Reputation, as much as I would like to. Sigh...oh well, another one that I missed out on. Darn Topix! LOL!
Jack Tripper

Glen Rose, TX

#9 Nov 20, 2011
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO! I know, wouldn't that be terrible! LMAO! So, sorry, I just can't do it only because of the age & the damaging of my Topix Reputation, as much as I would like to. Sigh...oh well, another one that I missed out on. Darn Topix! LOL!
Well, all I can come up with, is; we turn the lights off so that you can't see how old I am, alls well that ends well. Pretend I am 46 lol.

Location hidden

#10 Nov 20, 2011
Jack Tripper wrote:
<quoted text>Well, all I can come up with, is; we turn the lights off so that you can't see how old I am, alls well that ends well. Pretend I am 46 lol.
Bob, is that you? lol!
Jack Tripper

Glen Rose, TX

#11 Nov 20, 2011
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Bob, is that you? lol!
I will be anyone you want me to be lol.

Location hidden

#12 Nov 20, 2011
Jack Tripper wrote:
<quoted text>I will be anyone you want me to be lol.
No, I only want you to be yourself, whomever that may be.
janeanne

Johnson City, TN

#13 Nov 20, 2011
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Baby, you sound like just what I've been looking for! You're willing to share Living Expenses & can, also cook...perfect! If I like you enough, I can change your mind on the "plutonic" thing, I'll betcha! lol! A Roomie with benefits...when can you move in? LOL!

He's studying to be a chef! And here you were last night wasting your time and your wit on "the President" on the other thread when here was this Curtis Stone no less! Ask him to provide you a shopping list and you'll have the kitchen and the wine ready and forget that no-talent "President".
Uh, you WERE wasting your time on the Pres, weren't you? He seems like such a nice young man.

Location hidden

#14 Nov 20, 2011
janeanne wrote:
<quoted text>
He's studying to be a chef! And here you were last night wasting your time and your wit on "the President" on the other thread when here was this Curtis Stone no less! Ask him to provide you a shopping list and you'll have the kitchen and the wine ready and forget that no-talent "President".
Uh, you WERE wasting your time on the Pres, weren't you? He seems like such a nice young man.
Honey, he didn't mean it & neither did I. It's was just alittle innocent flirting, playing, & teasing. lol!
Btw, I know "Mr. President" personally & he is a very successful Man in all areas. He's been a very dear Friend to me & I think very highly of him. We were just playing around, for the Topix Audience. LOL!
Don't take everything so seriously, 99.9% of the time, it's just "play", that's all, especially when it involves me. My seriousness involving Men is usually reserved for private conversations.:)
Momof4kids

West Jefferson, NC

#15 Nov 20, 2011
I have a multi colored long haired 1 year old cat/kitten...she has been spayed and had her rabies shot..this was done a while back...she is friendly and I would like to find her a good home. Let me know if anyone is interested. Thanks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mountain City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Should Town of Mtn City allow Beer & Wine to be... (Oct '13) 1 min Running with scis... 54
Assault weapons 2 hr Stop the stupidity 8
Trump 6 hr Melinda 17
Matt Mullins 22 hr Loyal citizen 6
Pill poppin boss john Lawton GT Carpentry 22 hr Hiddeneyes 2
Chris dunn 22 hr Getcha some 8
mother going church to get xxck Sat hollyman 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mountain City Mortgages