First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Outed

Kingsport, TN

#1 Jul 26, 2010
Have ya heard 'bout Todd Grayson the surveyor & Ann Wolfe of Farmers State Bank? THey were caught at his daddy's this weekend n Todd's wife Melody beat the crap outta Ann;s car! lmao
haa

United States

#2 Jul 26, 2010
This is such a lie! What's your resouce I know Ann very well and know she would never do anything like this, she just got out of a bad marriage so she knows how it is to be torn apart and she wouldn't do that to anyone else
Outed

Kingsport, TN

#3 Jul 26, 2010
haa wrote:
This is such a lie! What's your resouce I know Ann very well and know she would never do anything like this, she just got out of a bad marriage so she knows how it is to be torn apart and she wouldn't do that to anyone else
Never say never. It's a small town. You'll here 'bout it. I'm surprised you haven't already. I like Ann but this has been goin on for quite some time.
Question

Kingsport, TN

#4 Jul 26, 2010
Why is this turning into a converstaion about Ann??? The title is Cheatin HUSBAND. It takes 2. Is Todd going to get another pass?
NotMe

Kingsport, TN

#5 Jul 26, 2010
Question wrote:
Why is this turning into a converstaion about Ann??? The title is Cheatin HUSBAND. It takes 2. Is Todd going to get another pass?
Come on, you know its always the woman's fault. lol. Todd'll tell you all about it after he gets drunk enough.
Harley

Unicoi, TN

#6 Jul 26, 2010
Outed wrote:
<quoted text>
Never say never. It's a small town. You'll here 'bout it. I'm surprised you haven't already. I like Ann but this has been goin on for quite some time.
The last thread was months ago. Lets see how long it takes to get this one pulled.
Duh huh

Johnson City, TN

#7 Jul 26, 2010
Outed wrote:
Have ya heard 'bout Todd Grayson the surveyor & Ann Wolfe of Farmers State Bank? THey were caught at his daddy's this weekend n Todd's wife Melody beat the crap outta Ann;s car! lmao
Just a side note, it's none of your or our business.
is it true

Jonesborough, TN

#8 Jul 26, 2010
I just wonder if its true.I really like Melody and would be so upset to know that she was done wrong.First Cliff now this,whats this town coming to?Hoes that try to sleep with ment that think they run the town.
first marriage

Jonesborough, TN

#9 Jul 26, 2010
is it true wrote:
I just wonder if its true.I really like Melody and would be so upset to know that she was done wrong.First Cliff now this,whats this town coming to?Hoes that try to sleep with ment that think they run the town.
Hey crazy, can't you grasp what your "friend" did to Todd's first marriage?
That one is gettin what she dished out!
lol

Johnson City, TN

#11 Jul 26, 2010
first marriage wrote:
<quoted text>Hey crazy, can't you grasp what your "friend" did to Todd's first marriage?
That one is gettin what she dished out!
Glad someone said it
wake up silly women

Johnson City, TN

#12 Jul 26, 2010
Women who lower themselves to cheat with married men are really screwed up in some way. Emotionally healthy and secure women run when they see they have to be hidden away and wait on a scrap of his time after he finishes taking care of his real family. Have some self-respect women or go to therapy. Don't fall for these lines of bull they feed you about being unhappy at home and they'll leave her for yu when the time is right. It is a con they pull to get free sex on the side.
Silly

Jonesborough, TN

#13 Jul 26, 2010
wake up silly women wrote:
Women who lower themselves to cheat with married men are really screwed up in some way. Emotionally healthy and secure women run when they see they have to be hidden away and wait on a scrap of his time after he finishes taking care of his real family. Have some self-respect women or go to therapy. Don't fall for these lines of bull they feed you about being unhappy at home and they'll leave her for yu when the time is right. It is a con they pull to get free sex on the side.
And wake up silly men!

“Not Worth Arguing About”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#14 Jul 26, 2010
first marriage wrote:
<quoted text>Hey crazy, can't you grasp what your "friend" did to Todd's first marriage?
That one is gettin what she dished out!
Ditto, agree.
But on the other hand, RG is rid of him!
M. has had a real education now, so I hope she gets used to a marriage of convenience, useful for raising that little girl.
joe

Elkin, NC

#15 Jul 26, 2010
their this cop that uses hud and is marry too . cheat on his wife and kids. in creston, superx gas / food mart with apartments . what make it bad using tax payers money . taking some hud away from a family can used a apartment in stead of sex . wonder if hud knows . some have kids and can,t get hud cause woman like3 this abuse it.
Butler

Unicoi, TN

#16 Jul 27, 2010
I wouldnt mind playing naked with Ann,Shes hott!!
Clyde

Johnson City, TN

#17 Jul 27, 2010
wake up silly women wrote:
Women who lower themselves to cheat with married men are really screwed up in some way. Emotionally healthy and secure women run when they see they have to be hidden away and wait on a scrap of his time after he finishes taking care of his real family. Have some self-respect women or go to therapy. Don't fall for these lines of bull they feed you about being unhappy at home and they'll leave her for yu when the time is right. It is a con they pull to get free sex on the side.
And it works 99 times out of 100. Especially with Roan Mtn and Mountain City Women.
deen

Jonesborough, TN

#18 Jul 27, 2010
Outed wrote:
Have ya heard 'bout Todd Grayson the surveyor & Ann Wolfe of Farmers State Bank? THey were caught at his daddy's this weekend n Todd's wife Melody beat the crap outta Ann;s car! lmao
sounds like something "redneck melody" might do-always out of control
walkin

United States

#19 Jul 27, 2010
Both M and T are messed up. First of all, T is always the skirt chaser and hell, we don't know, maybe she is too....M, do you like women?? Is that rumor true about the girl with you in the new Acura??? Maybe she is just jealous.
mashedpotatoes

United States

#20 Jul 27, 2010
Oh,I heard that rumor also. But who whould want that huge piece of ____. Her hubby always says she is a stinker.
tired

United States

#21 Jul 27, 2010
I sure hope if this true that that piece of crap pays for her car. I wouldn't want to hear that he is as low as I think....but paying would really hit him where it hurts. We all know his money is his one true love. If I was his wife, I'd knock that tooth out again. I think he looked better that way....it took the attention away from his small "tool". I know first hand.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mountain City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Crystal E. Potter (Jul '11) 7 hr UbetterUbet 74
Near Wipe -Out in Laurel Bloomery 8 hr I know him well 67
does anyone still wanna do John Gwinn 10 hr curious lady 10
The Hitching Post in Butler (Jun '13) 12 hr hatetrash 50
tj Brown 12 hr scaredlittlegirl 10
We have this to look forward to under current T... 13 hr Whitenosesyndrome... 8
Tired of ALL the Mexicans!!! 21 hr Stop talking 320
Mountain City Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Mountain City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:06 pm PST

Yahoo! Sports 4:06PM
Panthers DE Hardy to meet with NFL
NBC Sports 8:28 PM
Reports: Ted Ginn visiting Titans, 49ers
NBC Sports 8:28 PM
Reports: Ted Ginn visiting Titans, 49ers
ESPN11:52 AM
Police: Cam not person of interest in shooting
ESPN 5:31 PM
Report: No resolution in Hardy's NFL meeting