12 Arrested in Johnson Co. Meth Bust Tuesday

Posted in the Mountain City Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Tom

Johnson City, TN

#1 May 28, 2013
Great news! With federal charges they will be sentenced and actually serve those years, no time off.

So many to add to that list.
stupid dopers

Elizabethton, TN

#2 May 28, 2013
Tom wrote:
Great news! With federal charges they will be sentenced and actually serve those years, no time off.
So many to add to that list.
http://www.starhq.com/a-dozen-charged-in-john...
Former

Charlotte, NC

#3 May 28, 2013
How sad that meth gets people and don't let go. I saw Heather when her dad died and she looked good and everyone said she was off of drug. Man I was hope it was true because they said she was going to take over her dads sale
fox fire

Fayetteville, NC

#4 May 28, 2013
Tom you ant nothing. but a God#%n diick sucker.
as good as you are

Johnson City, TN

#5 May 29, 2013
yes people need to pay for their crimes but do you ever hear of the people being charged with selling crystal meth? NO because the ones bringing that into town have pull and haved paid off to save themselves and their salers. Push the meth cooks out so it doesn't cut into the profit of crystal meth. One drug is no better than the other nor is the one selling it. As usual in this town it depends on who you are if it is right or wrong.You people think pushing out meth users or dealers is going to stop the drug problem HA HA you are wrong because people bringing in the crystal is namebrand and you can't stop that.
CanShoot

Shady Valley, TN

#6 May 29, 2013
as good as you are wrote:
yes people need to pay for their crimes but do you ever hear of the people being charged with selling crystal meth? NO because the ones bringing that into town have pull and haved paid off to save themselves and their salers. Push the meth cooks out so it doesn't cut into the profit of crystal meth. One drug is no better than the other nor is the one selling it. As usual in this town it depends on who you are if it is right or wrong.You people think pushing out meth users or dealers is going to stop the drug problem HA HA you are wrong because people bringing in the crystal is namebrand and you can't stop that.
If you are a meth addict you are not as good as me. In fact all three of my dogs rank higher than you. Please overdose soon.
Granny

Johnson City, TN

#7 May 30, 2013
as good as you are wrote:
yes people need to pay for their crimes but do you ever hear of the people being charged with selling crystal meth? NO because the ones bringing that into town have pull and haved paid off to save themselves and their salers. Push the meth cooks out so it doesn't cut into the profit of crystal meth. One drug is no better than the other nor is the one selling it. As usual in this town it depends on who you are if it is right or wrong.You people think pushing out meth users or dealers is going to stop the drug problem HA HA you are wrong because people bringing in the crystal is namebrand and you can't stop that.
WTF are "salers"? Are those the guys on the US Navy ships?
No those are sailors.
sawyou

Elizabethton, TN

#8 May 30, 2013
What shift does this dishonest person work?
JCM

Johnson City, TN

#9 May 30, 2013
as good as you are wrote:
yes people need to pay for their crimes but do you ever hear of the people being charged with selling crystal meth? NO because the ones bringing that into town have pull and haved paid off to save themselves and their salers. Push the meth cooks out so it doesn't cut into the profit of crystal meth. One drug is no better than the other nor is the one selling it. As usual in this town it depends on who you are if it is right or wrong.You people think pushing out meth users or dealers is going to stop the drug problem HA HA you are wrong because people bringing in the crystal is namebrand and you can't stop that.
Maybe so, but how do you eat an elephant?? ONE BITE AT A TIME. So long losers.
Tom

Johnson City, TN

#10 May 31, 2013
How come no picture of the famous Tracey Snyder?
Ida- B

Johnson City, TN

#11 May 31, 2013
Why aren't those arrested for the 5th time on meth charges not under the jail? Over crowding is not an excuse for those constant repeat offenders not be in jail. Grayson county Va has a huge jail, it's never been used. I say fill it up with the bunch recently busted, again.
Pissed

Johnson City, TN

#12 May 31, 2013
Why is the same bunch arrested over and over? Why isn't the county, state ect doing something?
Politically Incorrect

Johnson City, TN

#13 Jun 1, 2013
Pissed wrote:
Why is the same bunch arrested over and over? Why isn't the county, state ect doing something?
Maybe the reason for lax punishment and repeat offenders is due to the chief law enforcement, Bill Killian, U.S. attorney for the Eastern District of Tennessee,

http://www.justice.gov/usao/biographies/killi... - has other priorities.

http://www.politico.com/blogs/under-the-radar...

Tom

Johnson City, TN

#14 Jun 1, 2013
Knoxville Headquarters:

U.S. Attorney's Office
800 Market Street, Suite 211
Knoxville, Tennessee 37902

In Greeneville/Johnson City:

U.S. Attorney's Office
220 West Depot St, Suite 423
Greeneville, TN 37743
Tom

Johnson City, TN

#16 Jun 1, 2013
Politically Incorrect wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe the reason for lax punishment and repeat offenders is due to the chief law enforcement, Bill Killian, U.S. attorney for the Eastern District of Tennessee,
http://www.justice.gov/usao/biographies/killi... - has other priorities.
http://www.politico.com/blogs/under-the-radar...
Duh. Probably has more to do with JAIL SPACE than with your Tea Partier pet peeves that you nurture.
Tom

Johnson City, TN

#17 Jun 1, 2013
Throw up some cinder block bldgs and jail them! Or throw them in some semi trailers and lock them in like they did in Iraq??
I am sick of the lawlessness and the trash. I repeat, why did the Star not have a picture of the illustrious Tracey Snyder?
boobs

Stantonsburg, NC

#18 Jun 3, 2013
Have a open season on dealers and druggies, go to the court house pick up your license no limit on how many you bag, LOL
Old Guy

San Francisco, CA

#19 Jun 3, 2013
Tom wrote:
Throw up some cinder block bldgs and jail them! Or throw them in some semi trailers and lock them in like they did in Iraq??
I am sick of the lawlessness and the trash. I repeat, why did the Star not have a picture of the illustrious Tracey Snyder?
Her name is Stacey Theo Snyder, not Tracey. No mugshot that I can find either.
Tom

Johnson City, TN

#20 Jun 5, 2013
See post #2 for the link with PICTURES, all except Stacey Theo Snyder. Go figure.
sawyou

Elizabethton, TN

#21 Jun 6, 2013
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Her name is Stacey Theo Snyder, not Tracey. No mugshot that I can find either.
Isn't this a guy?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mountain City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mike Brooks 4 hr Dixie 4
jchd 5 hr Voter 1
Review: Mountain City Family Vision Center 5 hr Seriously 5
elena owens 6 hr curiosity 3
Computer repair 15 hr Lol who cares 6
Drinking water! 15 hr TN Volunteer 11
Text me 16 hr Abbie 1
Mountain City Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Mountain City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:11 am PST

Bleacher Report 8:11AM
Which Panthers Free Agents Will Return in 2015?
NBC Sports 6:32 AM
Panthers G.M. on Cam Newton: "We want him here. I want him here"
NBC Sports 3:31 PM
Report: Sal Sunseri to leave Florida State for position with Oakland Raiders
ESPN 8:07 AM
Spygate, 'culture of cheating' vexes ex-GM
Yahoo! Sports10:47 AM
Former Panthers GM wonders if Patriots cheated in their Super Bowl