caddy

United States

#21 Sep 23, 2008
Mindy wrote:
O.K. So Here Goes...As For All This Crap I've Read Involving My Mother, My Uncle & My Grandparents I Must Say I'm Pretty Fed The Fuck Up! You Can All Set Back On Your Well Cushioned Asses And Talk Shit All Ya Want, But Your Forgetting One Thing...Who The Hell Are You To Sit Back And Make All These Accusations When You Weren't Even Their In The Midst Of Anything?? I Suppose You Have Secret Agents Keeping You Posted On The Latest Gossip Now So You Can Play Mountain City Tabloid! Come On Now, Is Their Nothing Better To Do Or Are You Just So Damn Miserable With Your Pathetic Ass Lives That You Have To Try And Destroy Someone Of Good Standings? As For The Running My Familys Name In The Ground And Talking Shit About Them......It Needs To Stop!
now now....listen to that language,and coming from somebody that was once married to a preacher.
git-r-done

Johnson City, TN

#22 Sep 23, 2008
o please!!!!!!!
git-r-done

Johnson City, TN

#23 Sep 23, 2008
come on now!!!!!!
no judge

Johnson City, TN

#24 Sep 23, 2008
you say let god be the judge!!!! yea that is right. but how come you turn around and do it your self you sure arent GOD !!!!!!

Since: Jul 08

Mountain City, TN

#25 Sep 24, 2008
I have heard enough about this people need to leave it alone and leave my name out of it.
cracker

Johnson City, TN

#26 Sep 26, 2008
Annoyed wrote:
How does one little prick like him get away with child abuse and driving around with illegal tags and no insurance??? I heard that him and his sisters and his dad are working with the cops. Anybody know anything absut it???
Sounds like he may be related to Jennifer Dixon. She is nothing but a big fat liar and free loader. I'm surprised she's still got her kids. Is she related????
barn yard

Johnson City, TN

#27 Sep 26, 2008
tell jennifer that to her face!!!! lol
cracker

Johnson City, TN

#28 Sep 27, 2008
barn yard wrote:
tell jennifer that to her face!!!! lol
She knows what she is no one needs to tell her anything.
School Kid

Johnson City, TN

#29 Oct 25, 2008
Is all of these names people that are in school?
joyce

Johnson City, TN

#30 Oct 26, 2008
no this is my brother, he is out of school
Red n Blondie

United States

#31 Oct 27, 2008
WE would like to say WE know Aaron and Jessica and We know they neither one beat their kids.It looks like you'll need to get a life.Aaron was just in one of my close friends wedding and he had his older boy their and he walked my sister down the ile,and he didn't have the hell beat out of him and seemed pretty happy to us.
of course

Flomaton, AL

#32 Oct 31, 2008
Just another pack on lies on a good person
OMG

Allentown, PA

#33 Oct 31, 2008
Dont let people put you down look at this way
something goods about to come your way..
Dont worry about what some slanderous people think
about you they have nothing else better to do.
Your doing something right or else they wouldnt be
so interested in your business
truTV

Johnson City, TN

#34 Oct 9, 2010
Where are they now?/?
nan

United States

#35 Jan 4, 2011
lmfao
lmfao

United States

#36 Jan 4, 2011
I'll tell ya who ruined the Dixon name EDDIE DIXON aka pos
fooo

United States

#37 Jan 18, 2011
is he back with his ex jessica
what it is

Asheville, NC

#38 Jan 19, 2011
maybe his wife Jackie will realize she is to good for him..he needs to leave her alone so she can move on..he cheats on everyone he has been with..he thinks he is a player maybe you girls should get togeather turn the tables on him..
To do to do

United States

#39 Jan 19, 2011
no i don't think he's with Jessica. I have saw them a lot talking & riding around together. I heard he is dating some girl Joni that lives in Elizabethon.She was Kendra's best friend. Maybe he is trying to see how many girls he can get. Jessica has been through a lot this past year and I really don't think she would be dumb enough to take him back after all the crap he has put he through. Maybe they were talking about their son together. I don't know whats going on.
just sayin

Johnson City, TN

#40 Mar 18, 2011
I've known Aaron my whole life and he's one of my dearest friends.He really is a good dad to his kids and he works really hard to provide for them and he does NOT abuse them. As far as Jessica goes she has had a rough time and I hope she'll be ok since she's been sick but they're not together just get along because of their little boy. And he's not cheating on Jackie. Aaron just has alot of friends that are girls and that doesn't mean he's messing around or anything it just means he's socialable.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mountain City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mary ok? 21 min Sad 5
trash on Illinois Street 7 hr Creekerkid 4
A Far, Far Better President 9 hr Uh Huh 72
Child hit by car at Roan Creek elementary school 15 hr Too Sad 25
Safe a lot 17 hr Curious Man 2
Kayla Jennings Thu Sad friend 11
The Pedifiles of Mtn City (Jan '16) Thu ThatGirl 12

Mountain City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance