TBI looking for Lara Snyder

Posted in the Mountain City Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
HELP

Greeneville, TN

#1 Oct 14, 2011
Tennessee Bureau of Investigation Missing Children
www.tbi.tn.gov ...

This will tell you the whole story about Lara. If you see her please help her little boy.
The One

Jonesborough, TN

#2 Oct 14, 2011
Check Larry Snyder's. Both of them should just die.
doe resident

Kingsport, TN

#3 Oct 14, 2011
I Thought I saw her at a thrift store in Boone yesterday.There were two other children who I thought was with her.I notice all children.The little girls were looking at the costumes and one of them was saying "boo" to the little boy in the cart.I hope the authorities find him and place him in a more stable home.
just nosey

Elizabethton, TN

#4 Oct 14, 2011
What is going on with this girl to get the FBI involved? I've never seen this kind of stuff so close to home. Is the kid ok, anybody know? Why are they running, why wouldn't they just hide out with the grandpa.
Sad

Jonesborough, TN

#5 Oct 15, 2011
Have they looked over in potter town they have family members over there that she could be with. Also they should check jarod pardue out to she also could be with him to. Its bad with you have a mother that would rather do drugs insted of take care of her on child. I hope they find this child before its to late for him.
hey now

Warrensville, NC

#6 Oct 15, 2011
Sad wrote:
Have they looked over in potter town they have family members over there that she could be with. Also they should check jarod pardue out to she also could be with him to. Its bad with you have a mother that would rather do drugs insted of take care of her on child. I hope they find this child before its to late for him.
I in no way am taking up for lara but everyone should relize that she don't know much better. We grow up to be the adults that raised us when we are children. we learn from example. That being said it is clear to see that you were raised by people who gossiped talked about people without any facts. You need to learn to keep your mouth shut if you don'tknow what you're talking about. lara hasn't beenm around jared since the spring i know this for fact. the trouble she is in is very serious and unless you know 100% what you type is true don't involue other innconnet people.!!!
jobe76

Elizabethton, TN

#7 Oct 17, 2011
The One wrote:
Check Larry Snyder's. Both of them should just die.
Brutal!
Levite

Summerville, GA

#8 Oct 17, 2011
Where is this girl? Why would she want to disappear? Who is the baby's daddy?
Trouble

Johnson City, TN

#9 Oct 17, 2011
Heard CPS looking for baby. Not good
doe resident

Kingsport, TN

#10 Oct 18, 2011
Trouble wrote:
Heard CPS looking for baby. Not good
It is good for the baby.Maybe he will be placed in a more stable home.No child needs to be put in a situation where he is constantly awaken to be moved around,not to have proper food,and his hygene not acceptable.Apparently,she would be the custodial parent if she was ruled "fit" to raise him.I pray they find him.
Tabitha

Johnson City, TN

#11 Oct 19, 2011
u all really to just need to leave lara an tht baby alone an just let them live that life she is a very good person has a heart of gold an that baby is very well taking care of the dcs is a peice of shit they take kids that should never be takin when they should be lookin in to the houses with drugs meth lab kid that are being beat everyday an take there kids an just leave some kids alone i hope thety never find lara or her son it s sad u gotta run an hide to just kept your kids lara i am preyin u an that baby are ok an that they just leave u all alone
meee

Johnson City, TN

#12 Oct 19, 2011
Yea Dcs should have the baby well should of got him along time ago when he got a hold of the pill that about killed him.You don't need a child when you can't even take care of yourself !
Trouble

Johnson City, TN

#13 Oct 19, 2011
I meant not good for Lara, but good for the baby. Even being exposed to meth can have harmful effects on kids.
dale

United States

#14 Oct 20, 2011
The child was taken bc he got hold of soboxin and nearly died from.it,he had to be flown to jc and have iv's . A good mother r u freakin kidding me!!!!!!!!! She needs to be in jail for a long time,there are many family's that would love to raise a perfectly normal lil boy!!!!!
Katie

Greeneville, TN

#15 Oct 20, 2011
dale wrote:
The child was taken bc he got hold of soboxin and nearly died from.it,he had to be flown to jc and have iv's . A good mother r u freakin kidding me!!!!!!!!! She needs to be in jail for a long time,there are many family's that would love to raise a perfectly normal lil boy!!!!!
So very true there are alot of families out there that would take this little boy and keep him safe out of the drugs and stuff the mother has him in now. From what I have heard now they done a hair follicle test on the the little boy and it came back with meth in his system. Thats why the Dept of Child Services is looking for her and why she is on the run.
Wondering2

Jonesborough, TN

#16 Oct 21, 2011
What is so sad is that the CPS don't give a flying flip where they put these children that they have taken from "bad" parents. They are sometimes put into homes that are as bad as the one they came from.
hey

United States

#17 Oct 24, 2011
This is so true!!!
Wondering2 wrote:
What is so sad is that the CPS don't give a flying flip where they put these children that they have taken from "bad" parents. They are sometimes put into homes that are as bad as the one they came from.
Trouble

Johnson City, TN

#18 Oct 24, 2011
I doubt that will be a prob in this case can't get worse than Snyder
Sad

Greeneville, TN

#19 Oct 26, 2011
Trouble wrote:
I doubt that will be a prob in this case can't get worse than Snyder
Your so very true can't get any worsr they that bunch of Snyder's. Lara turned her self in yesterday and from what going around she is already out. Ain't that some sh*t and let me guess that poor little boy probably still with her. After what all they found in that little boy system when they got his hair follicle test results back. They should have took him right then and put him a better place. I hope they put her under where she belongs.
abc

Johnson City, TN

#20 Oct 26, 2011
Tabitha wrote:
u all really to just need to leave lara an tht baby alone an just let them live that life she is a very good person has a heart of gold an that baby is very well taking care of the dcs is a peice of shit they take kids that should never be takin when they should be lookin in to the houses with drugs meth lab kid that are being beat everyday an take there kids an just leave some kids alone i hope thety never find lara or her son it s sad u gotta run an hide to just kept your kids lara i am preyin u an that baby are ok an that they just leave u all alone
from what i hear he did have meth in his system, that could or could not be true but if it is then he does need to be taken & she doesn't need to have him.. EVER again. DCS isn't a piece of shit, they take kids from people like lara that don't deserve them, and give them to people that DO deserve them, lara turned herself in.. finally. & as far as i'm concerned she should never see that poor baby ever again. btw, if you 'prey' for something, then it's like animal planet. animals 'prey' on animals to kill and eat them. so unless you plan to kill and eat lara and landon then you may want to re-think how you spelled that. just saying.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mountain City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lets Talk Good food & Barbecue. 3 hr Tom 5
Kendra Johnson 11 hr Gary 4
jerry jordan (Apr '10) 14 hr lol who cares 60
best burger in town? vote here 14 hr lol who cares 13
Does anybody know Linda Guy? She lives at Herit... 15 hr shade65 4
So many dog haters 19 hr Guess Who 19
Why is Angel Snyder no longer at 911 (Feb '14) Wed whatever 5
Mountain City Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Mountain City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]