Jonesborough, TN

#2 Oct 18, 2010
Seriously shut up.
you probally know nothing about her!
Keep your damn Mouth Shut
Anonymous

Boone, NC

#3 Nov 6, 2010
Haha, I would know! She is one of "ex-verybestfriend" and the way she can't keep her legs shut for mr. well you all know who. Is the reason we are no longer friends. And ladies watch out she will try to be all on your bf...
iknowsoho

Johnson City, TN

#4 Nov 6, 2010
i agree.which one is she messin with now.i heard she has done tereble things with many boys.she trys to take everyones boyfrend and they only like her cause they here shes easy.to many stds going around,plus risk of preganancy.girls and boys need to be more cautious.i wonder why her parents are not watching to make sure she doesnt do the things she does.does she have sisters and brothers that act that way to?she acts like two other girls that she runs around with.they act boy crazy to.
Wolf wolf

Johnson City, TN

#5 Nov 6, 2010
I would do bad things to her, she is my kind of girl.. She uhh freaakkk.
LilMissThis

Boone, NC

#6 Nov 6, 2010
Well, Her sister had a baby when she was 19. So yea. And her mom thinks she is a very sweet and inasent girl. Her mom won't even let her have a bf but she sneaks around her mom
Anonymous

Boone, NC

#7 Nov 6, 2010
She does some crazy shi* and she is getting one of the most horrible reputations in that highschool. She thinks that noone knows about the stuff that she does! But the whole highschool knows because the guy that she maily does this stuff with goes and tells everyone! And this guy HAS A GIRLFIREND!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mountain City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How many girls like to have their cooter licked? (Jan '11) 1 hr Racer 47
Amanda Winters Harmon (Feb '09) 1 hr Racer 31
wanted hung and horny 1 hr Racer 11
Shady Valley Old Country Store. 2 hr Bikerdad 9
Charlotte Wehman sleeping with Daniel Greene is... 4 hr By the way 2
What do you think of rob tim and matt reece (Sep '09) 9 hr Friend to all 7
Who is April Pardue sleeping with now? 22 hr dimestore cowboy 4

Mountain City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance