sexy_mamma

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2009

This is my hoe right here you can have her for $250 for an entire night. Make sure your cute and sexy... You'll love the attention!!!
f the world

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2009

really so your pimping a married woman huh welli dont think anyone with any morales or self respect would even be doing that esspecially in this area back just a few years ago someone would get shot just for saying something like that i mean damn mountain city is known for being the town that hung an elephant for stepping on its trainer and killing him they held a trial and everything it even made the paper i can remember reading that article hell the gallows are up in the middle of town behind the old jail house in front of pizza palace well oh well i just got on here to vent a little frustration dont take no offense to this i was just a little upset and this is the one that i landed on im going to do this to a few more so dont think im picking on you rebbeca condonlol just messing with ya signed your X
tom tom

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2009

f the world wrote:
really so your pimping a married woman huh welli dont think anyone with any morales or self respect would even be doing that esspecially in this area back just a few years ago someone would get shot just for saying something like that i mean damn mountain city is known for being the town that hung an elephant for stepping on its trainer and killing him they held a trial and everything it even made the paper i can remember reading that article hell the gallows are up in the middle of town behind the old jail house in front of pizza palace well oh well i just got on here to vent a little frustration dont take no offense to this i was just a little upset and this is the one that i landed on im going to do this to a few more so dont think im picking on you rebbeca condonlol just messing with ya signed your X
The elephant was hung in Kingsport not mountain city get your facts right, and it was a long long long time ago most people who were around at that time are gone , That gallows was for a black man that was hung for murder in the early 1900 and the last person hung in this county legally and the sheriff at that time said he would never do that again !!!
get over it

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2009

tom tom wrote:
<quoted text>The elephant was hung in Kingsport not mountain city get your facts right, and it was a long long long time ago most people who were around at that time are gone , That gallows was for a black man that was hung for murder in the early 1900 and the last person hung in this county legally and the sheriff at that time said he would never do that again !!!
Crackerneck got its name from alittle white man breaking a black mans neck on a train so how do you know whats true
atleastiknowme

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2010

hi im emily and why are yall talking about history i want to know what yall have to say about me and for those of you who dont know im originally from big spring tx i just moved here in may of 2009 so say what you want to say about history in another discussion not mine thank you
curious

Elizabethton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2010

hell i heard she was married to dirty d is that right?Is he really putting up with alot of shit from her.Hell if thats true then he's a better man than anyone i know hell!
reliable _source

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2010

curious wrote:
hell i heard she was married to dirty d is that right?Is he really putting up with alot of shit from her.Hell if thats true then he's a better man than anyone i know hell!
Yea they are married. And Dirty D has puttin up with a lot of her shit. She is nothing but a whore and doesnt want to give her own husband a chance for them to work out there marriage. She has even got him in trouble with the law. He got a domestic violence charge and he didnt even do anything to her. She had someone else give her a bruise just so she would have proof. And now deric is paying for all of it. He definitely deserves alot better than her and I hope he finally gets that through his head!!!!
Heidi

Lexington, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2010

The elephant was not hung in Mtn. City or Kingsport- it was Erwin.
deric

Elizabethton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2010

well hey you know what yeah Emily is my wife and i do truly love her with all my heart and soul and i wish you fuckinpeople would stop giving her a Hard time about this crap i did infact hurt her once and she hasnt forgivin me yet for it yes i did hit her in the back of the head one nightg when we were having a big fight i realize now that i should have just walked away from the fihght and let things cool down but im stubborn as hell but i truly regret what i did she has nightmares about what had happened i know shes going to read this so im begging her to please forgive me you dont have to be afraid of me Emily im sorry i hurt you and im sorry that your so scared of me that you dont feel like we can get through this but i know in my heart that we will someday i know i have my flaws just like everyone else in the world im not perfect no one is but i do love you and i know you still care about me and i will do what ever i can do to help you get over being afraid of me emily im sorry i truly am i hurt the woman i love and i feel like a pieace of crap i dont know how long your going to keep doing the crap youve been doing but please i wish you would stop your only hurting yourself and yeah i told you the truth Brian Jordan does have AIDS so you need to get yourself tested please dont do it anyone else but yourself i can only hope and pray that your very lucky and that you didnot get it from him but even if you did catch it i still want you i will always truly love you for as long as im breathing but if he did give it to you then no force on this earth will stop me from showing him the pain and anguish ive been going through and the best part is i wont even have touch him emily i love you and i always will i can only hope that you will forgive me soon
Ralph

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2010

Boy you just broke the law if what your saying is true You have set your self up You admitted to being a abuser what kind of an idiot would say the things that you have posted Starting rumors about people is wrong and your a discusting person for saying the things you said , Seems to me your selfish individual and a crimenal
deric

Elizabethton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2010

listen punk im not starting a rumor im telling the truth and nothing i put on here is illegal and just for your information its spelled disgusting and no im not im just a man that wants his wife to come back to him so you can just shut your damn mouth and stay out of someone elses buisness
joe

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2010

Seems this guy is living off other people , Wont work , cheats on you and beats his wife and wants is wife to come home , Emily look how this guy is acting< If you give him another chance he will do the same thing again , He sounds like a drunk and drug user you need to stay away from this guy He on here threatening to kill people , If you dont have a restraining order against him you need to get one this guy will come after you next He needs to be locked up . concerned , Is his last name knight too , is the one my uncle kicked out of the trailer On furnace creek some body said he was still living their Is that true If he is He needs to leave He is not allowed on the property
deric

Elizabethton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2010

dude for one you need to mind your own damn buisness i have never cheated on my wife and im tired of people saying that its dumbasses like you who have got her to beleive the bull crap lies about me and you need to keep your mouth shut for one you dont even know me so shut the hell up punk.
joe wrote:
Seems this guy is living off other people , Wont work , cheats on you and beats his wife and wants is wife to come home , Emily look how this guy is acting< If you give him another chance he will do the same thing again , He sounds like a drunk and drug user you need to stay away from this guy He on here threatening to kill people , If you dont have a restraining order against him you need to get one this guy will come after you next He needs to be locked up . concerned , Is his last name knight too , is the one my uncle kicked out of the trailer On furnace creek some body said he was still living their Is that true If he is He needs to leave He is not allowed on the property
babygirl

Elizabethton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2010

joe wrote:
i'm really not sure where he is living but im not going to go back to him. he does live off of everyone and he drove his mom crazy and she is in a group home now and he started stalking me thats why i am scared of him, plus whenever he beat the hell out of me. whoever thinks he is a nice guy they need to get their head examined. thank you for taking up for me both you joe and whoever you are ralph. by the way i hope dirty di#@ is happy with allie maybe he will get over me
hey

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2010

whats up
baby girl em

Elizabethton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2010

wuts up with you
emily

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2010

a new update on me i graduated
hotmama

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2010

deric wrote:
well hey you know what yeah Emily is my wife and i do truly love her with all my heart and soul and i wish you fuckinpeople would stop giving her a Hard time about this crap i did infact hurt her once and she hasnt forgivin me yet for it yes i did hit her in the back of the head one nightg when we were having a big fight i realize now that i should have just walked away from the fihght and let things cool down but im stubborn as hell but i truly regret what i did she has nightmares about what had happened i know shes going to read this so im begging her to please forgive me you dont have to be afraid of me Emily im sorry i hurt you and im sorry that your so scared of me that you dont feel like we can get through this but i know in my heart that we will someday i know i have my flaws just like everyone else in the world im not perfect no one is but i do love you and i know you still care about me and i will do what ever i can do to help you get over being afraid of me emily im sorry i truly am i hurt the woman i love and i feel like a pieace of crap i dont know how long your going to keep doing the crap youve been doing but please i wish you would stop your only hurting yourself and yeah i told you the truth Brian Jordan does have AIDS so you need to get yourself tested please dont do it anyone else but yourself i can only hope and pray that your very lucky and that you didnot get it from him but even if you did catch it i still want you i will always truly love you for as long as im breathing but if he did give it to you then no force on this earth will stop me from showing him the pain and anguish ive been going through and the best part is i wont even have touch him emily i love you and i always will i can only hope that you will forgive me soon
I'm hearing that what this guy has said is true after all.
emily

Big Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2012

deric i hope you have a very great life no matter what...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Users are viewing the Mountain City Forum right now

Search the Mountain City Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 29 min BAS 141,376
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 1 hr billl 8,593
Who do you think will win each office in the el... 4 hr carefully-ready 19
trailer park manager 6 hr Unknown 15
Jobs in Mountain City? 9 hr help 3
Mountain City Music Thread (Jun '13) 12 hr steeldriver 21
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 12 hr Zeke 8,978
•••
•••
•••
Mountain City Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Mountain City Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••