First Prev
of 2
Next Last
WellWell

Johnson City, TN

#1 Nov 14, 2010
Does anyone know why Jessica Cornett got fired at Phoenix Medical?
Word

United States

#2 Nov 14, 2010
Well the word on the street is that she got hooked on the meth and started missing work all the time and going in late when she did work. Hell what i heard she didn't do any work when she was at work. To busy trying to get the men to look at her ugly ass.
WellWell

Johnson City, TN

#3 Nov 14, 2010
yeah thats what I heard! She is a nasty whore that will lay with anything that will have her! I know she lives with that nasty Brian Morefield that swings back and forth from her and his ex-girl friend! She is on meth bad is what the word on the street is. Don't see what any man would see in her skank ass!
Its about time

Waterloo, Canada

#4 Nov 14, 2010
Its about time she got hers and I have to say she deserves everything she gets and then some!
Just Curious

United States

#6 Nov 14, 2010
Is this the same jessica that is shacked up with Lisa Farmer? There is always such a mess around that house they live in. Maybe now that she doesn't have a job she will get out there and clean it up!
WellWell

Johnson City, TN

#7 Nov 14, 2010
Yes its the same one! But I heard Lisa got tired of her shank azz and moved out after Brian Morefield moved in with them.
So Glad

Lexington, TN

#8 Nov 20, 2010
So glad that she is gone!!!!
happy as can be

Elizabethton, TN

#9 Nov 20, 2010
No one deserved it more than Jeccica, and why Phoenix Medical don't do drug test down there or she would have been fired a long time ago.
candycane

Johnson City, TN

#10 Nov 21, 2010
happy as can be wrote:
No one deserved it more than Jeccica, and why Phoenix Medical don't do drug test down there or she would have been fired a long time ago.
I can't believe they don't either! And yes you are right, she would have been gone WAY BEFORE NOW. She is the biggest most nasty person that worked up there!!!!!! EVERYONE IS SOO GLAD SHE IS GONE!!!!!!!! She is nothing but a nasty meth head!!!!!!!!!!
Lindsey

Elizabethton, TN

#11 Nov 22, 2010
candycane wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't believe they don't either! And yes you are right, she would have been gone WAY BEFORE NOW. She is the biggest most nasty person that worked up there!!!!!! EVERYONE IS SOO GLAD SHE IS GONE!!!!!!!! She is nothing but a nasty meth head!!!!!!!!!!
Wow Candycane aka "JODI" you have room to talk didn't you run around with her not long ago. Like you have room to talk your just as bad as she is on the stuff to girl that is meth head...
candycane

Johnson City, TN

#14 Dec 4, 2010
This Linsay girl sounds just like Jessica Cornett!! NASTY!!!!!!!!!!
Willie

Jonesborough, TN

#15 Dec 7, 2010
Matt O wrote:
I bet you Linsay you will be steeling neddles in no time where you are working and you will be in jail for all the drugs you do and all the talking you do on other is awful. You need to get your Legs closed and your pie whole closed. B/c there has been so much talk about you its not even funny but it sure is the hell of the truth. Stop hurting other . But that will never happen. Bitch
You are such a dum s*** you have'nt had much teaching in your life have you, leave these girls alone from what i can make of all this crap in your eather a girl that mabie your man looked at these girls or mabie talk to them or your a guy thats been turned down by them what ever you sound like a bunch of school kids grow up already and see how much you can enjoy life without cutting someone down or calling them names like children really now oh and by the way they don't make those kind of needles where Lindsey, works and even if they did she would not do something like that and she has good friends there. this post is about jessica, not her
Willie

Jonesborough, TN

#16 Dec 7, 2010
Lindsey wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow Candycane aka "JODI" you have room to talk didn't you run around with her not long ago. Like you have room to talk your just as bad as she is on the stuff to girl that is meth head...
That's the way it go's good to there face then cut them when there backs are turned
Willie

Johnson City, TN

#19 Dec 15, 2010
Jason Poter JC wrote:
Just look under Linzsay Name on Topixs and see what peolpe have said the whole truth on there about her and her Buddy Billie Hayworth.The wrost to slut bags in Mtn city ever.
So who care's what everyone says, Mountain City, is well known for running there mouth when someone looks better than they do or if they see someone being happy or just plain being there self they just can't stand it so go B**** to yourself know one really cares. Hey just wondering is your name Poter,Potter or Porter ? or is it your real name ?
stop stalking

Jonesborough, TN

#20 Dec 15, 2010
Willie wrote:
<quoted text>
So who care's what everyone says, Mountain City, is well known for running there mouth when someone looks better than they do or if they see someone being happy or just plain being there self they just can't stand it so go B**** to yourself know one really cares. Hey just wondering is your name Poter,Potter or Porter ? or is it your real name ?
Isn't it funny how all the obsessive stalking post about Linsey and Billie are coming from users that just happen to have AOL. We all know who is writing this stuff and its really sad.
Levite

Chatsworth, GA

#21 Dec 15, 2010
I hope no one you know winds up in this shape. You never know when your friends or family could use drugs and make bad decisions.

I had a family member who was strung out for a little over a year, but is finally sober. She's finally beginning to get it together.

You all should try to lift This Jessica Cornett person up. Tearing her down doesn't do you or her any good. How would you like it if someone was kicking you when you were down?
Willie

Johnson City, TN

#23 Dec 16, 2010
Jay Wilson wrote:
Let me start they put my friends and family's names on here and they have talked bad. She went tothe cops and they have everything they need. Now she also a friend of her's took it higher and something will be done. Billie and Linzsay have been buging and saying crap and that's all it is but still they need to stop . Now .. We have all asked and they wont. Oh yes we all talk about them and they better stop. Yes they are and did Drugs and the drink like fish. How does it feel for them to be talked about but its all truth for them. Get over it
But if they choose to drink have fun thats there right the ones thats on here downing Jessica, Lindsey and Billie and all the other names of those on the other posts is nothing but jeoulsy knowone has the right to get on here or even talk s*** about anyones privete life. Even if the cops do have what ever and this go's to court the judge is the one that rules and what are uou all going to do when they trace these people down and then you all will be facing court, It can be done you know. The kind of stuff thats being said on here has caused alot of things to get out of hand and it'S all silly kid stuff so i would say you all should get over it and grow up. life is good when you live it for yourself and stop trying to control others lives. May God Bless All
dayday

Johnson City, TN

#26 Jan 7, 2011
Its about time wrote:
Its about time she got hers and I have to say she deserves everything she gets and then some!
Tell that to her face so she can mess yours up!Backstabbing!!
snowflake

Johnson City, TN

#27 Jan 8, 2011
dayday wrote:
<quoted text>Tell that to her face so she can mess yours up!Backstabbing!!
HAHAHAHAHAHA.....by who??????? That nasty meth head jessica???????? Thats a joke!! She is so strung out on meth and dope she dont know if she is coming or going! I would be scared to let her touch me, I might catch something.......
dee

Johnson City, TN

#28 Jan 9, 2011
and let me quess ur gods gift rite. fu ck off funny thing is ur prob some ugly bi tch that no body would look twice at .thats y u got to talk shit about somebody else.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mountain City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Assault weapons 16 min Just saying 9
mother going church to get xxck 1 hr who what why 9
Trump 2 hr Running with scis... 18
Poll Should Town of Mtn City allow Beer & Wine to be... (Oct '13) 5 hr Running with scis... 54
Matt Mullins Sun Loyal citizen 6
Pill poppin boss john Lawton GT Carpentry Sun Hiddeneyes 2
Chris dunn Sun Getcha some 8
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mountain City Mortgages