daddyz little gurl

Johnson City, TN

#1 Jun 11, 2010
i wanna know who yall think it is!!! i fricken say sabrina hartleyy

“ To cute for words”

Since: Jun 10

Pixie Hollow

#2 Jun 11, 2010
why you afraid she gonna bet you out for that title?
*hee hee*
mom

Jonesborough, TN

#4 Jun 12, 2010
You act like such a spoiled little brat and using a title like "daddys little girl" just proves it.Did this girl steal your man?Is she prettier and smarter than you? You should be concentraiting on what subject you need to take in school to advance into college.Jobs are harder to find now and you need all the education you can get.Take this advice from an older person.And sleeping with boyz aint gonna do anything for you in the long run except maybe make you a teen parent or you will get some disease. Oh, and God loves you even though you got a dirty mouth and are so full of hate.
daddyz little gurl

Johnson City, TN

#6 Jun 15, 2010
i ant hatein over sabrina she dislikes me cause her bf dated her for a week n then broke up with her for me!!! get u shit rite b4 u run ur mouth... i am a straight A student by tha way!!!! and tha sleeping around with guys thing i dnt do that ur lil girl dose that!!!!
granny

Jonesborough, TN

#7 Jun 17, 2010
daddyz little gurl wrote:
i ant hatein over sabrina she dislikes me cause her bf dated her for a week n then broke up with her for me!!! get u shit rite b4 u run ur mouth... i am a straight A student by tha way!!!! and tha sleeping around with guys thing i dnt do that ur lil girl dose that!!!!
It sounds like you are the one who is full of hate.If he is w/u then u should b happy.Did u not state that u would cut her?So her bf broke up w her an came runnin rite 2 u?what did u offer him?I think there is more 2 this story!
MountainHillbill y

Johnson City, TN

#8 Jun 17, 2010
granny wrote:
<quoted text>It sounds like you are the one who is full of hate.If he is w/u then u should b happy.Did u not state that u would cut her?So her bf broke up w her an came runnin rite 2 u?what did u offer him?I think there is more 2 this story!
HUMMMMMM!!!! You may just hit on something granny... We all know that us males don't just come running to you female unless you have something "hot and special" to offer us. Specialy the younger males who have their hormones and testosterones in a up roar...
So????????
granny

Jonesborough, TN

#9 Jun 17, 2010
So, what about u, u hillbilly mountain man?U up fer a little werstling match?
MountainHillbill y

Johnson City, TN

#10 Jun 17, 2010
granny wrote:
So, what about u, u hillbilly mountain man?U up fer a little werstling match?
Hahaha sorry but, I think my wife would have something say about that...
daddyz little gurl

Johnson City, TN

#11 Jun 18, 2010
granny wrote:
<quoted text>It sounds like you are the one who is full of hate.If he is w/u then u should b happy.Did u not state that u would cut her?So her bf broke up w her an came runnin rite 2 u?what did u offer him?I think there is more 2 this story!
he just did not like her tha way she was all over other guys and had a bf at tha sme time.... n ppl call me a hoe yea yea she da hoe
granny

Jonesborough, TN

#12 Jun 18, 2010
I use ta be a good hoer but wif ma artur itis, I don't hoe too good.The weeds r bout ta take over ma taters.
Billybob

Gate City, VA

#14 Jun 23, 2010
To funny, this is a joke.
voter

Jonesborough, TN

#15 Jun 24, 2010
daddyz little gurl wrote:
<quoted text> he just did not like her tha way she was all over other guys and had a bf at tha sme time.... n ppl call me a hoe yea yea she da hoe
Did you say you were an "A" student? A "hoe" is an instrument used to chops at weeds so your garden will grow properly; but then you would not know this cause you never had one placed in your hands.The word used in the other sense is used by black inmates who don't get their way. I feel sorry for the younger people who would not know how to survive on anything but store bought foods and microwaves.
HillBillybob

Gate City, VA

#16 Jun 25, 2010
With her english and all, I would say a "D" student.
fourwheeling girl95

United States

#17 Jun 30, 2010
Shana Stout, Hailey lowe, Annie Brown, Desmond Tribble, Ericka Blackburn, Heather Stonesfer,
WHATEVER

Jonesborough, TN

#19 Jul 1, 2010
so, daddyzlittlegirl,define the word "hoe".You and your little friends sure are inmature to be calling others such names on-line or any place.I think you need a real "hoe" placed in your hands. You should also be advancing your studies so that you may be equipped to go on through school.
that one kinda girl

United States

#21 Jul 4, 2010
Well i agree with fourwheing gurl..... Shana stout is a slut and is all over guys all the time there no telling how many she has sleep with
Anonymous

Boone, NC

#22 Nov 6, 2010
Well what about Brittany (Britni) Hughes?
big boy

Johnson City, TN

#23 Nov 6, 2010
You hit the nail on the head with that one franch fried tater! ha ha! She is totally wild and getting a terrible reputation.
Anonymous

Boone, NC

#24 Nov 6, 2010
Yes there Big Boy! She has slept with id say about 6 guys or more?
Tator Not

Johnson City, TN

#25 Nov 6, 2010
franchfriedtater you need to go blow dick & get the heck off these posts your gettin pathetic. Let her fun with all the guys see where that gets her, prolly nowhere bt whos faults that & if shes as bad as you think she gotta be hot tell er to holla at me.
Love,
Tator Not.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mountain City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Alittle lost have u seen him darick 1 min Con-_cerned 1
Trueand real 12 min Jennings1 3
Blair and Corey Robbins (Jul '16) 8 hr Justin Sane 11
Stephanie Arnold/Eller 10 hr Concernedcitizen423 1
Flea market 19 hr INOU 4
Adam Erickson ... white power midget 19 hr we want our stuff 14
Adam Erickson&Brandie Dowell 19 hr we want our stuff 9

Mountain City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance