Bozo

Johnson City, TN

#22 Sep 24, 2009
What has happened in this situation?Seems as everything is being kept quiet!
Pippy

Columbia, SC

#23 Sep 24, 2009
Nothing is ever followed up here with the Law or the papers. We all might as well live in a communist country!
elizabeth

Jonesborough, TN

#24 Sep 29, 2009
i guess if it were any of your business you would be updated on the matter take care of yourselves and stop worrying about others unless you are included
whateverrr

United States

#25 Sep 30, 2009
Amen Liz...lol you tell them thats all this damn site is...A bunch of nobodys that have nothing else to do but butt into other peoples buisness. Feelings get hurt and terrible rumors get started. And it never stops people are so stupid anymore..I mean hell so what if he did put his hands down someones pants...Who gives a crap..It wasn't down you all's pants..So get over it.....lmao
think about it

AOL

#26 Sep 30, 2009
whateverrr wrote:
Amen Liz...lol you tell them thats all this damn site is...A bunch of nobodys that have nothing else to do but butt into other peoples buisness. Feelings get hurt and terrible rumors get started. And it never stops people are so stupid anymore..I mean hell so what if he did put his hands down someones pants...Who gives a crap..It wasn't down you all's pants..So get over it.....lmao
Would it be ok if he had put his hands down your father, brother, uncle or whom ever elses pants??????? Sounds to me like your a freak just like him.It is the public's right to know about sexual offenders. There are websites just for that reason. Check it out.
elizabeth

Jonesborough, TN

#27 Oct 1, 2009
think about it wrote:
<quoted text>Would it be ok if he had put his hands down your father, brother, uncle or whom ever elses pants??????? Sounds to me like your a freak just like him.It is the public's right to know about sexual offenders. There are websites just for that reason. Check it out.
THINK ABOUT THIS.... If he were a sexual offender then he would be registered but they haven't had a court date and when they do as if it would be a damn thing to you or anyone else he WILL be found NOT GUILTY!!!! Mind to your own shit and allow others to take care of theirs and we should all be just fine and dandy, OK????
get real

AOL

#28 Oct 5, 2009
elizabeth wrote:
<quoted text>
THINK ABOUT THIS.... If he were a sexual offender then he would be registered but they haven't had a court date and when they do as if it would be a damn thing to you or anyone else he WILL be found NOT GUILTY!!!! Mind to your own shit and allow others to take care of theirs and we should all be just fine and dandy, OK????
Liz, it is only natural for you to defend your brother but if the tables were turned and your brother was not a queer and some man put their hand down his pants you and your parents would want them prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law and I am sure many people in this town would agree with me.And by the way, this is something to everyone. It made the tv news and numerous newspapers. You can't make go away. It happened so you and your ugly little words can't change it. Now you think about that!
u got told

Johnson City, TN

#29 Oct 9, 2009
It sucks to be you all right now i bet.
I know him fairly well

Johnson City, TN

#30 Oct 9, 2009
get real wrote:
<quoted text>Liz, it is only natural for you to defend your brother but if the tables were turned and your brother was not a queer and some man put their hand down his pants you and your parents would want them prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law and I am sure many people in this town would agree with me.And by the way, this is something to everyone. It made the tv news and numerous newspapers. You can't make go away. It happened so you and your ugly little words can't change it. Now you think about that!
Well, first of all, tell your brother, uncle, or dad to graduate to big boy pants, you know, the ones that do not have elastic, and then there will not be room for any strange hands! Subject closed, can we move on NOW?
Question

United States

#31 Nov 17, 2009
What happened in this situation,Is Trivette still a State Trooper?
day in court

Brentwood, TN

#32 Nov 19, 2009
whatever happened to innocent until proven guilty? give Trivette his day in court. That should get to the true story. if he's guilty he'll get his just due. Get Real --you stated "but if the tables were turned and your brother was not a queer and some man put their hand down his pants you and your parents would want them prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law" would it make a difference to you if the 18 year old guy was gay and only made a fuss because his dad almost caught them doing something consensually. that would put a new twist on things..
get real

AOL

#33 Nov 21, 2009
day in court wrote:
whatever happened to innocent until proven guilty? give Trivette his day in court. That should get to the true story. if he's guilty he'll get his just due. Get Real --you stated "but if the tables were turned and your brother was not a queer and some man put their hand down his pants you and your parents would want them prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law" would it make a difference to you if the 18 year old guy was gay and only made a fuss because his dad almost caught them doing something consensually. that would put a new twist on things..
Let's be real. That is just not the case here. David thought that him being a Trooper would give him some authority and maybe scare people into being victims of his sick and perverted ways. I believe this is not the first time this has happened either. Maybe his sister could tell us about him touching someone he had pulled over one time. O wait, she's still in the dark. She thinks he not a queer. I believe that not matter what happens in court, we all get judged in the end and as far as I know, it didn't mention a darn thing about no Adam and Steve in the Bible.
info

Johnson City, TN

#34 Nov 21, 2009
Tenn. Trooper Resigns Following Assault Charge - NewsChannel 5....

Full story: NewsChannel5.com Nashville
NASHVILLE, Tenn .- A Tennessee Highway Patrol trooper has resigned after a police report revealed he fondled an 18-year-old while he was off-duty. The state Safety Department confirmed David Trivette's resignation in a news release on Monday after he received a simple assault charge in Sumner County on Saturday.
info

Johnson City, TN

#35 Nov 21, 2009
NASHVILLE, Tenn.- A teenager, who said an off-duty Tennessee Highway Patrol officer attacked him, is speaking out. The trooper denied the charges, but the teenager said he was the victim of a sexual assault.

The 18-year-old asked that NewsChannel 5 hide his identity.

"I was walking out of the bathroom and he kind of leaned forward on me, when he leaned forward on me, I kind of leaned back - jerked him off of me. Then he just came back again, stuck his hands down my pants real quick and then just pulled them out," said the alleged victim.

He said it happened on the banks of Old Hickory Lake earlier this year.

"At first I was just shocked. I didn't know what to say. I walked away and then walk around for about 10 minutes, and then I went and told my dad," said the alleged victim.

Someone called police and they arrested David Trivett. At the time he was a 5-year veteran of the THP in Robertson County. After the arrest, Trivett left his job under fire.

"They wanted to accept my resignation in lieu of termination and I would not be paid benefits," said Trivett in August.

In the August interview, Trivett with his attorney Fletcher Long said he committed no crime.

"All information is completely distorted and inaccurate as to what took place there that day," said Trivett.

"I think everyone should wait to arrive at a judgment until both sides are aired," said Long.

The teenager can not believe how he was treated by an off-duty Tenn. highway patrol officer.

"They're supposed to protect us, not supposed to stick their hands down your pants. That's for sure," said the alleged victim.

The teen is about to start college. He said it's crazy that Trivett is suggesting he distorted or made up what happened.

"This happened. I wouldn't lie about it," said the alleged victim.

The teenager said he was upset that Trivett is just charged with assault. He thinks based on what happened, Trivett should face a sexual assault charge - which if convicted he would likely have to register as a sex offender.

The teen said they were all part of a large group of people out together on the lake that day. He said he didn't really know Trivett personally.

Trivett will be back in court on the assault charge next month.
info

Johnson City, TN

#36 Nov 21, 2009
According to the Tennessean, a THP trooper accused of fondling an 18-year-old man in Hendersonville over the weekend has resigned.

The patrol announced the resignation of Trooper David Trivette Monday afternoon.

According to a Hendersonville police report, Trivette, who was off duty Saturday, was hanging out at Old Hickory Lake, and the incident occurred near a portable toilet. The report said Trivette, 33, admitted to sticking his hand down the 18-year-old man's pants, but that "it was only horseplay and there was no sexual gratification involved."

Trivette's lawyer, Fletcher Long, said Monday that the Hendersonville police either lied or misunderstood the facts, and that his client never admitted anything. Long said he had three or four witnesses that would corroborate his client's version of events.
old friend

Johnson City, TN

#37 Nov 22, 2009
Is this the same David whoms father works on vehicles? If so, I would like to see him, we went to school together. Which was a while back. Have any of you people on here read your bible lately? To the best of my knowledge, it says that we shall not judge. Atleast that is what mine says, its also says that God loves all his people. We are not the one's to judge anyone, we are to pray for them. I myself would not even go to jury duty no matter the penalty, that I would receive. For I do feel that it is not my duty to judge anyone. And David, also you Elizabeth, don't listen and take to heart what any of these people say. Everyone who judges David and anyone else will have their day to stand before the one that does the real judging, and will have to answer to him. Also, I wrote this not in regards to all on here.
Jane

Atlanta, GA

#38 May 2, 2011
It is not wrong nor is it a sin to be gay
Dreams

Johnson City, TN

#39 May 2, 2011
Jane wrote:
It is not wrong nor is it a sin to be gay
Dream On! No air conditioning where you're going*
A Friend

Johnson City, TN

#40 Mar 14, 2012
A have known David Trivette for over 7 years. He is one of the most caring and considerate people that I know. He genuinely cares about people. I know him and know he was innocent of the alleged charges. The full story did not come out in the news media. It is interesting to me that some of the posts here are so judgmental. Last time I read my Bible, it stated that judge not lest you be judged. So, the judgment you are putting on David will be the same judgment that God will have for you. I wouldn't want to be some of you when you die. The Bible also says that those of you without sin cast the first stone. Who out there is perfect that they feel they are able to sit back and judge others? Just saying. I am proud to be David's friend!!!

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#41 Mar 14, 2012
Why would you find this post and bring it up again if you are a "friend?" It's been almost a year since anyone posted which means you had to sift through lots of posts to find it, or worse, search it out. Just let it die.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mountain City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trashiest people in Tennessee 1 hr Blocked 45
mayor parsons (Jul '10) 2 hr IONU 14
Who is snitching (May '13) 3 hr Blocked 35
kc keene dating amanda stout? (Aug '13) 3 hr Brenan 21
Shokudo express 11 hr Beefy 2
Trump is a facist (Apr '17) 13 hr Boonelocal 102
Old News Wed soitiswritten 2

Mountain City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance