First Prev
of 2
Next Last
New Resident of mtn

Mountain City, TN

#1 Mar 2, 2012
Some people think that sleeping with your family is a col thing but as it is now being proven That'd NOT SUCH A GOOD IDEA. and most people who live in this area know who I am speaking of
mee

Jefferson, NC

#2 Mar 3, 2012
New Resident of mtn wrote:
Some people think that sleeping with your family is a col thing but as it is now being proven That'd NOT SUCH A GOOD IDEA. and most people who live in this area know who I am speaking of
no we dont. fill us in..
yes

Johnson City, TN

#3 Mar 3, 2012
New resident of mt. city, Dont you know that all familey in mt.city is familey. Is that not the reason you moved up here was to be with your familey? One more thing- you cant make statements like that on this forum, unless you have names to back it up- soo lets here it, who thinks its cool?
yes

Johnson City, TN

#4 Mar 3, 2012
Now see what you done, made everybody feel so bad, that wont even come to this thread. But, if you are looking at this from the bible point of view- God made Adam and Eve who begot there own kids ect. and everybody forgot, they are all kin, brothers and sisters in the eyes of the Lord. Blood lines all go back to Adam and Eve, so your wife made not be your 1st or 2ed cus, could be your 5000th. Now on the other hand, you really started this thread because you know someone who does or you do it yourself IMO. If this is the case, then spit it out, only you know. Name thoes names.
so wrong

Jonesborough, TN

#5 Mar 5, 2012
Incest is nasty, I dont care if you are 1st cousions or 21st cousions the bible speaks against it and it is WRONG!!!
yes

Elizabethton, TN

#6 Mar 5, 2012
so wrong wrote:
Incest is nasty, I dont care if you are 1st cousions or 21st cousions the bible speaks against it and it is WRONG!!!
I agree, all I was saying is God made Adam and Eve, like your and my Bible saids, End of story.
Glasses

Morganton, NC

#7 Mar 5, 2012
New Resident of mtn wrote:
Just how many people have you gotten to know since you've moved into our area? I might suggest you get out more often if you ain't too 'skerd.
Sassy

Jonesborough, TN

#8 Mar 5, 2012
I wouldnt let my son marry a woman that hadnt been with her brothers and cousins. If a woman aint good enough for her own family she dont belong in mine
slickbiys

Morganton, NC

#9 Mar 5, 2012
All of you all are sick, you still don't sleep or mess with any family memeber what so ever. No matter of the bible or not. Some young kids play around when they are young but thats just expermantation with the sexes. Get alife.
kindergarten cop

Johnson City, TN

#10 Mar 6, 2012
How can the bible speak against it? In the beginning God created only Adam and eve so they were busy little beavers creating the rest of the people that came after them. Then the great flood where only noah and his family survived. so tell me where everyone came from then, maybe noah boinking every female in his family?
Seems like that's 2 times our family trees had no limbs just straight trunk.
so wrong wrote:
cbcb

Chicago, IL

#11 Mar 6, 2012
Sassy wrote:
I wouldnt let my son marry a woman that hadnt been with her brothers and cousins. If a woman aint good enough for her own family she dont belong in mine
you want your son to marry a woman that has sex with her brothers and cousins?WOW!YOU HAVE REALLY OUT DONE YOURSELF THIS TIME!
so wrong

Jonesborough, TN

#12 Mar 6, 2012
kindergarten cop wrote:
How can the bible speak against it? In the beginning God created only Adam and eve so they were busy little beavers creating the rest of the people that came after them. Then the great flood where only noah and his family survived. so tell me where everyone came from then, maybe noah boinking every female in his family?
Seems like that's 2 times our family trees had no limbs just straight trunk.
<quoted text>
None of you shall approach to any that is near of kin to him, to uncover their nakedness. Leviticus 18:6
sam

Johnson City, TN

#13 Mar 6, 2012
slickbiys wrote:
All of you all are sick, you still don't sleep or mess with any family memeber what so ever. No matter of the bible or not. Some young kids play around when they are young but thats just expermantation with the sexes. Get alife.
I mussay I think there is a difference between young siblings or cousins doing a you show me yours and I'll show you mine thing and the abuse by an adult figure for his or her own gratification. The latter is incest and should be prosecuted!
However, if experimentation between sibs extends into teen years for sexual gratification, then there are emotional problems and unhealthy thinking that can affect their own future parenting.

Anybody heard of an adult, aware mommy and daddy providing a strong unit for taking care of the one or two children (flowers) and keeping unhealthy influences away? It is called FAMILY.

Some of these girls with baby on hip do not even know what a family is supposed to be. How can they protect that baby?
showtime

Johnson City, TN

#14 Mar 6, 2012
so wrong wrote:
<quoted text>None of you shall approach to any that is near of kin to him, to uncover their nakedness. Leviticus 18:6
You have to read it in the Bible to know it is not good?

I think incest has occurred and still does occur in many families concerned with Bible and respectability. The perp uses the concern with being respectable to keep his family QUIET.

Out the summabeach!
showtime

Johnson City, TN

#15 Mar 6, 2012
I am serious. Light of day! Bring it up at the Thanksgiving dinner. Better deal with it than hide it. No more cover for the SOB.
And no, I was not a victim of that, but could have been easily enough.
Nobody

Penn Laird, VA

#16 Mar 6, 2012
Do any of you think third cousins having sex incest? I do, but would like your opinion. Wasn't me, but a couple I know from Mtn City.

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#17 Mar 6, 2012
None of you shall approach to any that is near of kin to him, to uncover their nakedness. Leviticus 18:6

in this statement it mean no sex with mom, mom n law, or fathers wives,grand mother.(for men) for women no father n law no grand father.
and as far as populating the world cain the vampire and his wife lilieth were responseable for that even his own brother seth married one of cains, children from the land of nod.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#18 Mar 6, 2012
It really has less to do with the Bible than it has to do with common sense & procreation. If you don't want to have a Family of Imbeciles (literally), you don't have sex with any of your Relatives.
I think if you have a Child with your Third Cousin, the more predominant risk is for a double dose Of a defective Family Gene. But, any Relative closer than a Third Cousin, you are risking serious Mental & Physical Birth Defects in the Baby.
Geez, People, you're supposed to be higher on the Food Chain that the rest of the animal World, but just having this discussion, not to mention what some of you have posted about some young Girls & some Older Men...it makes me wonder just how high up from the lowest species that some of you have really evolved! It's really disgusting & repulsive!
Sassy

Jonesborough, TN

#19 Mar 6, 2012
Nobody wrote:
Do any of you think third cousins having sex incest? I do, but would like your opinion. Wasn't me, but a couple I know from Mtn City.
Depends on how good your cousin looks and how good it feels
Sassy

Jonesborough, TN

#20 Mar 6, 2012
celticdefender wrote:
in this statement it mean no sex with mom, mom n law, or fathers wives,grand mother.(for men) for women no father n law no grand father.
and as far as populating the world cain the vampire and his wife lilieth were responseable for that even his own brother seth married one of cains, children from the land of nod.
Wheres Nod on the map now?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mountain City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Constitutional Amendment to stop homosexual mar... 6 hr Hill Billy Boy 5
Anita "kay" Cook(Grayson) meth lab (Nov '10) 9 hr Its about time 103
Redhead 9 hr Mr_ Good 1
Janie Ward for City Mayor Fri voter 1
county road crew (Feb '14) Thu billy 41
kirsty (Dec '11) Thu girlfriend2 5
Janie Ward needs to move away from Mtn City Thu ABC 2
More from around the web

Mountain City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE