question

Manteo, NC

#521 Oct 2, 2012
some people wrote:
<quoted text>
No...we don't have any proof other than ummm...A CONFESSION from Potter and Curd. BOTH and yes the two women instigated it. Before I got on a forum spouting off assumptions and making myself look ignorant, I would at least do a little research so I know what I'm talking about and didn't look like a total idiot. Hope this advice helps!!!
I will try to make it simple. Do you have any proof these two women instigsted the killing? If so whst?
What A Mess

Johnson City, TN

#522 Oct 2, 2012
question wrote:
<quoted text>
I will try to make it simple. Do you have any proof these two women instigsted the killing? If so whst?
Have you not read about these people, or listened to the sheriff's report given on all local news? You must have your head in the sand, dude! Oh, and another important fact, you need to proofread before entering your comments, what a mess!

“Most people are "C" students”

Since: Sep 07

Right here

#523 Oct 2, 2012
What A Mess wrote:
Have you not read about these people, or listened to the sheriff's report given on all local news?
Oh, well, the sheriff and the local news. What else could anyone looking for truth need?
What A Mess

Johnson City, TN

#524 Oct 2, 2012
The info from the logical source seems to be all there is? Maybe there is much more round the corner, do ya think?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#525 Oct 2, 2012
We can just wait and see what the DA and TbI has.It must be good they are still in jail. But I think I heard they are in jail because they MURDER 2 people in their home unarmed and left there baby in his Mommy arms. So we will see what comes out at court.
Fry

Abingdon, VA

#526 Oct 3, 2012
me bristol wrote:
We can just wait and see what the DA and TbI has.It must be good they are still in jail. But I think I heard they are in jail because they MURDER 2 people in their home unarmed and left there baby in his Mommy arms. So we will see what comes out at court.
Fry them all.
LikeFry

Manteo, NC

#527 Oct 4, 2012
Fry wrote:
<quoted text>Fry them all.
Its obvious you don't answer questions. You are just here to rant. I looked through the Topix and press releases on these murders and no credible source says they have proof that these Potter women were responsible for the killings. If there is such proof I would assume they are in jail. Just sounds like a bunch of crazies to me. You are lucky to live among such a wonderful group of people. I would bet from the irrational emotion you show that you are related to them in some way and are too cowardly to take any action ... just blah, blah, blah.

Fry is my favorite cartoon character. You know they have all the episodes of Futurama on Netflix for free. It might be a more productive use of your time than Topix. I am taking the alert off this conversation. It is boring. Question: Are all you Potters as good looking as Marvin and Barbara or as crazy as their daughter?
LikeFry

Manteo, NC

#528 Oct 4, 2012
bye, bye. Enjoy living among ignorant welfare receiving meth head hillbillies. What a life!
Mean

United States

#529 Feb 14, 2013
me bristol wrote:
Raining here in Mtn City and other people have gun permit too. We have rights to, just not the guilty mean people in this world. The mother is out on bond maybe we should have her check for a weapon or call the bond company and tell them she riding around with a loaded gun. I don't think she wants to go back to jail when she was in there crying her eyes out. If she wanted to do anything she would have done it when that lady was letting them have it in Rite Aid. They get other people to do there work.
. Jenelle has every right to be in this town she has done nothing but ppl still want to set her for what resin. I don't think anyone did this but for drugs. And she took up for her mom and self and she getting a back bone and there is so much lieing from others trying to hurt her for no reason it will never bring back drug deals back. They will befogtton in time. Buddy Jamie and jenelle and Barbara did nothing wrong. Ppl said that jenelle was to nice and weak and you pick her out because she better then anyone I have met that's I will say. Ask Christie Grover about the drugs and lies and she knows a lot. So go on being mean girls
Mean

United States

#530 Feb 14, 2013
Also she has not had a computer for over a year and she has not done nothing to do with anyone. But her family so grow up little mtn city.
LeftyLucy

Johnson City, TN

#531 Feb 14, 2013
Mean wrote:
<quoted text>. Jenelle has every right to be in this town she has done nothing but ppl still want to set her for what resin. I don't think anyone did this but for drugs. And she took up for her mom and self and she getting a back bone and there is so much lieing from others trying to hurt her for no reason it will never bring back drug deals back. They will befogtton in time. Buddy Jamie and jenelle and Barbara did nothing wrong. Ppl said that jenelle was to nice and weak and you pick her out because she better then anyone I have met that's I will say. Ask Christie Grover about the drugs and lies and she knows a lot. So go on being mean girls
You say "Buddy Jamie and jenelle and Barbara did nothing wrong"? Did that young couple take their own lives?

“Most people are "C" students”

Since: Sep 07

Right here

#532 Feb 14, 2013
Mean wrote:
Jenelle has every right to be in this town she has done nothing but ppl still want to set her for what resin. I don't think anyone did this but for drugs. And she took up for her mom and self and she getting a back bone and there is so much lieing from others trying to hurt her for no reason it will never bring back drug deals back. They will befogtton in time. Buddy Jamie and jenelle and Barbara did nothing wrong. Ppl said that jenelle was to nice and weak and you pick her out because she better then anyone I have met that's I will say. Ask Christie Grover about the drugs and lies and she knows a lot. So go on being mean girls
Mean wrote:
Also she has not had a computer for over a year and she has not done nothing to do with anyone. But her family so grow up little mtn city.
Are you running for office? Usually when I hear or read something this unintelligible, it's coming from someone running for office.
DANGEROUS

Johnson City, TN

#533 Feb 14, 2013
Mean wrote:
<quoted text>. Jenelle has every right to be in this town she has done nothing but ppl still want to set her for what resin. I don't think anyone did this but for drugs. And she took up for her mom and self and she getting a back bone and there is so much lieing from others trying to hurt her for no reason it will never bring back drug deals back. They will befogtton in time. Buddy Jamie and jenelle and Barbara did nothing wrong. Ppl said that jenelle was to nice and weak and you pick her out because she better then anyone I have met that's I will say. Ask Christie Grover about the drugs and lies and she knows a lot. So go on being mean girls
You seriously seem to be a fool, babbling! You need to be locked away with the other murderers. Reasons for my comment, YOU DO SEEM DANGEROUS!
doe resident

Elizabethton, TN

#534 Feb 14, 2013
Mean wrote:
So.. was killing the couple justified and not wrong?Are you saying that we should go kill drug dealers and get by with it?Did she want to be friends with drug dealers?Did she find this out and set up the murder?
What is wrong with her is that she never had discipline.She is evil and F**** needs his hind end kicked for getting Barbara out of jail.
AMERICAN CITIZEN

Newport, TN

#535 Feb 14, 2013
Here in America people don't go to jail and prison because of assumptions.
DANGEROUS

Johnson City, TN

#536 Feb 14, 2013
AMERICAN CITIZEN wrote:
Here in America people don't go to jail and prison because of assumptions.
You're joking, right? Happens EVERY DAY! But, this trash is left walking the streets with the notorious "in your face" attitude! The "cause" needs to be behind bars with the rest!

Location hidden

#537 Feb 14, 2013
Mean wrote:
Jenelle you are so full of your ugly self, why don't you call Bill Payne Mom in Knoxville and ask her what she think, or better else go see her. Do you know who her family is. When them dead beat Dad of your gets to prison he better get the soap ready to wash lol.
You people wish you was only 1/4 of what those to kids were. You was just so jealous of them and jealous of Christy you can't stand it because she made something out of herself and is not a piece of trash.

Location hidden

#538 Feb 14, 2013
DANGEROUS wrote:
<quoted text>You're joking, right? Happens EVERY DAY! But, this trash is left walking the streets with the notorious "in your face" attitude! The "cause" needs to be behind bars with the rest!
She'll have that in your face attitude if she runs in to Bill Payne Mom I know her and she is hurting so bad you just wait time will come.
InquiringMinds

Johnson City, TN

#539 Feb 15, 2013
Do the prosecutors have a case with physical evidence?

We hope the TBI came up with something to rebut testimony from Potter and Curd if they say something like "I was never in or even near the house" or "I confessed to avoid the death penalty cuz LE told me Potter had already told them I (not he) had went there and did it---- and I would rather be alive in the prison population than sitting on Tenn's death row but I had nothing to do with it other than sitting at P's kitchen table listening to a rant."

This long wait for a trial makes me nervous. Why have these two not come up for trial YET?
say what

Westminster, SC

#540 Feb 15, 2013
DANGEROUS wrote:
<quoted text>You're joking, right? The "cause" needs to be behind bars with the rest!
According to you if I have a black eye because a man punched me in the face and my brother puts a bullet in him and kills him for hitting me I should go to prison also because I was the "cause".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mountain City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Be Nice 19 min WTSenior 10
neva general how was your recent dining experie... 4 hr justsayin 4
Kendra Johnson 5 hr Dillon 6
Woman that works in Silver Lake 5 hr Dillon 1
What happened to Joey davis 6 hr Mtn city resident 1
paula anson and rick hall 13 hr bull54378 11
Poll Beer Sales in Mountain City, and why? (Nov '08) 22 hr Salad 79
More from around the web

Mountain City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE