Jenelle Potter strikes again
Logger

Spring Lake, NC

#415 Feb 29, 2012
STUD MUFFIN wrote:
I wanna date her but don't know how to get in touch with her. I was gonna invite her down to Johnson City to stay at my condo but I am afraid to knock on her Mom and Dad's front door and I can't find anyone that has her cell number. I'm sure she would like a a few drinks and a good time with a Stud Muffin if she's gonna get locked up soon.But the Johnson county jail has only about 10 cells so I guess they might knock a wall out and let the family get back together. I wish I could have a nice quiet lunch with her. I am trying to find out if she has a leagal gun permit first though- I'm sure she probably does and packs a .44 magnum
We call this kind of stuff stalking, It seems to me you might be a little deranged!!!!! LMAO You want to be her Clyde I guess. LMAO
WOW

Elizabethton, TN

#418 Jun 8, 2012
That's great someone is taking up for The family and Jamie. This is wrong from the start. And everyone needs to shut up. I didnt know Jenelle had a sister. great to know. and she is this bad then yes they do need to look in to her she was friends with them from what i had heard. Maybe she know's who did it or she did that's great info.
SOMEONE

Elizabethton, TN

#421 Jun 8, 2012
If this is C - hi to you
Haha

Boiling Springs, SC

#422 Jun 8, 2012
Funny though that on the news there was a recording of a phone call of Marvin ADMITTING he done it. Hmmm.

“Most people are "C" students”

Since: Sep 07

Right here

#423 Jun 8, 2012
WOW wrote:
I didnt know Jenelle had a sister. great to know.
If some poster in this forum is your only source for this tidbit, then you STILL don't know Jenelle had a sister.
caveman

Jonesborough, TN

#424 Jun 8, 2012
sounds like all the "butler, tn" comments are Jenelle talking
Spooky

Johnson City, TN

#425 Jun 8, 2012
caveman wrote:
sounds like all the "butler, tn" comments are Jenelle talking
How spooky! She needs to be locked away!
riderr

Johnson City, TN

#426 Jun 8, 2012
no she doesnt have a sister just trying to cover it up
resident

Johnson City, TN

#427 Jun 9, 2012
Omg!!! It's so obvious who *jilly* is...HELLO JENELLE!!!! Shes a freakin nut job!!!
Observing

Johnson City, TN

#430 Jun 9, 2012
PA Family,
If you believe without a doubt that the post is JP, then don't! This Topix is an evil place and sometimes idle people like to stir up trouble. You might be surprised to find out who the real poster is.
I hope a lot of the facebook stuff at least comes up at trial because facebook, topix, etc, can be real evil.

“I'm Back”

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#431 Jun 9, 2012
Observing wrote:
PA Family,
If you believe without a doubt that the post is JP, then don't! This Topix is an evil place and sometimes idle people like to stir up trouble. You might be surprised to find out who the real poster is.
I hope a lot of the facebook stuff at least comes up at trial because facebook, topix, etc, can be real evil.
That's like saying, "a car door handle caused the accident", Your Honor. "If the car door wouldn't have opened, I would have never been driving the car, and at least not texting and driving at the same time..."

What kind of retard kills someone over Facebook, Topix, etc...? One with such mentality as that found in Lord of the Flies- childish and wrong.
old friend

United States

#432 Jun 10, 2012
That sounds like Janelle herself Billie told all her friends janelle was crazy and pretended she had a brother then and a twin at some point and now this sister.Go figure it was just a matter of time before she could have access to the web. People be careful she is still a free man.. lol
Observing

Johnson City, TN

#433 Jun 11, 2012
old friend wrote:
.... Billie told all her friends janelle was crazy and pretended she had a brother then and a twin at some point and now this sister....
Thanks for telling us part of what Billie had said.

"Billie told all her friends...." and then all her friends told all their friends that...and they told all their friends....Too bad that all this TELLING happened at all, right? I wonder if all the people who contributed to this feel any guilt at all?
The victim of all the gossip was not well or strong, and the unthinkable, the unimaginable, and the very worst happened!
I wonder when people will be kinder? Probably when pigs fly.
Truth

Johnson City, TN

#434 Jun 11, 2012
Observing wrote:
<quoted text>
"Billie told all her friends...." and then all her friends told all their friends that...and they told all their friends....Too bad that all this TELLING happened at all, right? I wonder if all the people who contributed to this feel any guilt at all?
The victim of all the gossip was not well or strong, and the unthinkable, the unimaginable, and the very worst happened!
But, "the victim" of the so called gossip, was suppose to be allowed to threaten, then carry out her threats, because of her "mysterious illness"? You're one sick-ooooo, that needs to be locked away, with the "evil sick" person that instigated those murders!
Observing

Johnson City, TN

#435 Jun 11, 2012
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>But, "the victim" of the so called gossip, was suppose to be allowed to threaten, then carry out her threats, because of her "mysterious illness"?
No. I said that what happened was "unthinkable" and "unimaginable".
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>You're one sick-ooooo, that needs to be locked away, with the "evil sick" person that instigated those murders!
Don't you think this reaction goes over the top? Now really, go back and read the post! Methinks your judgment here puts YOU in the company of someone (JP) who overreacted!
Truth

Johnson City, TN

#436 Jun 11, 2012
Observing wrote:
<quoted text>
No. I said that what happened was "unthinkable" and "unimaginable".
<quoted text>
Don't you think this reaction goes over the top? Now really, go back and read the post! Methinks your judgment here puts YOU in the company of someone (JP) who overreacted!
Everyone "overreacts", especially when people are murdered, caused by a woman that needed revenge for being "unfriended"? "Me thinks" that YOU might need to react in a more appropriate way, or keep your "observations" to yourself! Oh, and for your info, I'm NOT the only local that tends to overreact when people are murdered, and one of the people that needs to be locked away, is still out and about doing Lord only knows what? Oh, I forgot, "she's "ill"? Or, might just be that YOU are (JP), probably are, IMO!
Truth

Johnson City, TN

#437 Jun 11, 2012
Observing wrote:
<quoted text>
Calling the instigator of murders "unwell",
and "not strong", is so over the top, that you, IMO, have to be (JP), or one of her many relatives!

“Most people are "C" students”

Since: Sep 07

Right here

#438 Jun 12, 2012
Truth wrote:
Oh, and for your info, I'm NOT the only local that tends to overreact when people are murdered,
True, true, so very true. Overreacting to pretty much everything is almost a defining characteristic of you locals.
OverReact

Leesburg, VA

#439 Jun 12, 2012
I know him well wrote:
<quoted text>
True, true, so very true. Overreacting to pretty much everything is almost a defining characteristic of you locals.[/QUOTE

Then you over react to them with long self-righteous diatribes. Just stating an opinion is exactly that especially on here. Don't try to make more of that act than it is. Wonder how such a high faluttin broad like you would live in Johnson and spend so much time on here. Isn't that beneath you? I'll bet your ass is so fat you can't get out your front door and so disliked you may not want to be seen in public. Whoever you are and whatever your story, you are obviously a very angry person. Its bad for your health. Chill out.

[QUOTE a defining characteristic of you locals.
<quoted text>
This statement is what is know as social and cultural bigotry. Very akin to racism and religious intolerance.
Assuming You Are Local

Elizabethton, TN

#440 Jun 12, 2012
I know him well wrote:
<quoted text>
True, true, so very true. Overreacting to pretty much everything is almost a defining characteristic of you locals.
After reading a few of your comments, I'm assuming that you are one of our "locals"? And also, I'm assuming that you're capable of some type of emotion, when hearing that a friend and neighbor has been murdered? Course my assumptions aren't always "on the mark".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mountain City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
longhorn football 8 min Rob 6
Disability/foodstamps/welfare/etc (Jun '06) 1 hr lonewolf67 257
Mikes BBQ 8 hr Anon 6
Stupidity, ignorance, closed mindedness 16 hr in the city 4
Homers collision good or bad 19 hr JESS 3
Anita "kay" Cook(Grayson) meth lab (Nov '10) 20 hr JESS 106
suboxin abuse Wed worker 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mountain City Mortgages