First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Just Wonderin

Jonesborough, TN

#1 Sep 22, 2010
Just wanted to know if anyone knew who the hateful little blonde crack head is that runs the drive thru at BK.
JustAmazed

Johnson City, TN

#2 Sep 22, 2010
I am amazed that you would post this "crack head" remart at four A.M.!

Care to share?
JustAmazed

Johnson City, TN

#3 Sep 22, 2010
sorry, typo
Just Wonderin

Jonesborough, TN

#4 Sep 22, 2010
JustAmazed wrote:
I am amazed that you would post this "crack head" remart at four A.M.!
Care to share?
Some of us have to work late nights. It's called makeing a liveing.
Smile

Jonesborough, TN

#5 Sep 22, 2010
All I know is that if you expect to get service with a smile, save your visit for in the evenings.
curious

United States

#6 Sep 22, 2010
does anyone know if they do back ground checks and drug test there cuz they have the skankiest ppl working there,i guess thats why they dont have much buisness.ill take a big mac any day over a whopper now...
Shapiro

United States

#7 Sep 22, 2010
I love their new bluberry biscuits and ice coffee. I stop every morning on my way to work and everyone I've seen is friendly and looks fine.
OneHitWonder

Seattle, WA

#8 Sep 22, 2010
I like the quad whoppers...gimme the "QUAD"!
badboy

Jonesborough, TN

#9 Sep 23, 2010
Well to Curious, apparently you must spend time there to know all that work there. Somebody must have made you mad or something........
iknow

Johnson City, TN

#10 Sep 23, 2010
Cindy Vance?
wrong

United States

#11 Sep 24, 2010
Cindy has brown hair.... guess again
Cindy Vance

United States

#12 Sep 24, 2010
I heart you haters! Thanks for expanding my fan club!
Jason

Kingsport, TN

#13 Sep 24, 2010
iknow wrote:
Cindy Vance?
If it Was Cindy Vance then Your Hashbrowns Would Come With a Side of S.T.D.S She Been Around the Block !'THE WHOLE COUNTY BLOCK'
Cindy Vance

Canada

#15 Sep 24, 2010
First of all I'm pretty sure I know who this is and u dnt know sh**! Dustin takes his wife to Vegas, I have never been in court other than child support so I dnt kno wat the hell ur talking about! I've never f**ked Dustin and I've never had an STD! You people crack me up! I'm guessing your trying to pi** me off by posting this bs but honey I have bigger and better things to worry about then what stupid jealous bit ches have to say about me. Your obviously pathetic so I feel sry for you! Word of advice worry about your own life I promise it'll do you more good then talking about me! Love how u posted ur name. Immature:)
BaByBoy

Kingsport, TN

#16 Sep 24, 2010
Cindy Vance wrote:
First of all I'm pretty sure I know who this is and u dnt know sh**! Dustin takes his wife to Vegas, I have never been in court other than child support so I dnt kno wat the hell ur talking about! I've never f**ked Dustin and I've never had an STD! You people crack me up! I'm guessing your trying to pi** me off by posting this bs but honey I have bigger and better things to worry about then what stupid jealous bit ches have to say about me. Your obviously pathetic so I feel sry for you! Word of advice worry about your own life I promise it'll do you more good then talking about me! Love how u posted ur name. Immature:)
he was telling a few folks a while back he was tappin that a$$,but thats a long line from what i hear, call me 423=291=head
Laugh a minute

Johnson City, TN

#17 Sep 24, 2010
BaByBoy wrote:
<quoted text> he was telling a few folks a while back he was tappin that a$$,but thats a long line from what i hear, call me 423=291=head
If you will buy some scope and a penis extender your phone might ring more.
jamie

Kingsport, TN

#18 Sep 24, 2010
right before boss man dustin put everybody out of work he told everyBODY he had and was 'hitting' them vance girls, lori didn't know because she writting a prison guy[a cool dude] adout puttin peanut butter on his nuts, right wtf, you should not talk bad adout chris when you live in a glass house big boi
Da Truth

Kingsport, TN

#19 Sep 26, 2010
Yeah, sure your not fu^king dustin. His plan was to leave Lori until you got serious with your boyfriend. I feel sorry for Lori, no wonder she went looking for love from a prisoner. Cut the sh^t, we all know your a wh~re. Your not fooling anyone.
Cindy Vance wrote:
Laugh a minute

Kingsport, TN

#20 Sep 26, 2010
Cindy may be a ho But she's cool
Chris

Kingsport, TN

#21 Sep 27, 2010
I Went By Burger King This Moring For Sum Ho'cakes But No Luck????? Damn

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mountain City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 2 min miss tuffet 150,120
Near Wipe -Out in Laurel Bloomery 1 hr Grizzley Adams 2
poaching hunting 1 hr Grizzley Adams 4
monitor heaters....good or bad? (Jan '10) 3 hr steelman 48
ancient inbreds 5 hr SighOfRelief 6
durg bust in laurel 5 hr SmartyPants 2
who buys ginseng (Dec '08) 20 hr Shawn 24
•••
•••
•••

Mountain City Jobs

•••
•••