Next Last
vzo

Bluff City, TN

#1 May 31, 2011
did anybody hear about a drug bust in johnson county
The One

Elizabethton, TN

#2 May 31, 2011
Yep. Bunch of dirtbags went where they belong.
WhyWhyWhy

Johnson City, TN

#3 Jun 1, 2011
JC Press is reporting on it. They're attending a press conference this morning, and then they will publish photos and names of those charged.

In the mean time, anyone have any guesses on who they got this time?
Wondering

Johnson City, TN

#4 Jun 1, 2011
Wish they would get them all!This county needs cleaning up.
vzo

Bluff City, TN

#5 Jun 1, 2011
Does anybody know who they got??? It was in Mountain City
What the Heck

Elizabethton, TN

#6 Jun 1, 2011
Go to www.tricities.com and you can get the list.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#7 Jun 1, 2011
And there will be 5 more for each one of them, to take their place!
I had a Retired Chief Sheriff's Deputy to tell me once that, when you could spend 20 dollars & get back 200 dollars, you would never stop it, until People could start earning a decent wage by working at a real job!
That made more sense to me than anything I'd ever been told, about manufacturing Meth.
But, make no mistake about it, this stuff will rot your body from the inside, out, literally! Stay away from it!!!
Dionysus

Johnson City, TN

#8 Jun 1, 2011
Really-Really wrote:
And there will be 5 more for each one of them, to take their place!
I had a Retired Chief Sheriff's Deputy to tell me once that, when you could spend 20 dollars & get back 200 dollars, you would never stop it, until People could start earning a decent wage by working at a real job!
That made more sense to me than anything I'd ever been told, about manufacturing Meth.
But, make no mistake about it, this stuff will rot your body from the inside, out, literally! Stay away from it!!!
Sometime people need to wake up and realize pay day is not always the most important thing, but the safety of ones self, family, friends, and neighbors should be.

Location hidden

#9 Jun 1, 2011
Dionysus wrote:
<quoted text>
Sometime people need to wake up and realize pay day is not always the most important thing, but the safety of ones self, family, friends, and neighbors should be.
I agree! But, unfortunately, money & An addiction to drugs, especially Meth, trumps everything in today's Society! Using
Meth is nothing more than a slow way of committing Suicide!
good

United States

#10 Jun 1, 2011
I'm so glad they got all these people. I hope that they get everyone else that is doing this crap!! They don't deserve the right to be allowed to walk in our country with this junk n their systems. Who knows what they might do to a innocent person! They all should rot!
Dionysus

Johnson City, TN

#11 Jun 1, 2011
Really-Really wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree! But, unfortunately, money & An addiction to drugs, especially Meth, trumps everything in today's Society! Using
Meth is nothing more than a slow way of committing Suicide!
Sometimes I guess, that is when you wait for survival of the fittest to weed out the defects.

Location hidden

#12 Jun 1, 2011
Dionysus wrote:
<quoted text>
Sometimes I guess, that is when you wait for survival of the fittest to weed out the defects.
It's always totally escaped me why People do this to themselves. If they think they can't handle Life before they start using Meth, they haven't seen anything until they DO start using it. For all intents & purposes, their Life ends at that point!
BETTY BOOP

Johnson City, TN

#13 Jun 1, 2011
they should check out a few more on SWIFT hollow rd. i think his name is Stanley Williams and married to some ugly woman
proud

Johnson City, TN

#14 Jun 1, 2011
Glad they finally got the wilson brothers!
Info

Jonesborough, TN

#15 Jun 1, 2011
What was the wilson brothers names

Location hidden

#16 Jun 1, 2011
Info wrote:
What was the wilson brothers names
Mr. Wilson & his Brother, the other Mr. wilson.:>)
NO? oK, Pete & Repeat? Dumb & Dumber? Max & ReMax?...I'll shut up!:>)
Look

Elizabethton, TN

#18 Jun 2, 2011
Go to wcyb.com and click on the article about this and it even gives you the option to see all those that got busted mug shot. I am glad they got busted but one of them had a little boy that I know thought the sun rised and set in him. Now he will have to live with the memory of seeing his daddy getting busted.
concerned

Jefferson, NC

#19 Jun 2, 2011
How did they miss Christine Snyder???
Christian

United States

#20 Jun 2, 2011
Ted Hoover....locked up? WWJD?
JoJo

Johnson City, TN

#21 Jun 2, 2011
I am thankfull that these ppl are getting taken down. Meth has ruined my family members and friends lives for over 19-20 yrs. It is an evil diease that consumes ones soul. I have wathed my nephews and nieces go without food, clothing, their mother and/or father, and most important of all the love of their parents, and still going today without that love and bond. We need to pray for all of these ppl, even tho they are doing the things that they are. But one thing I can't figure out is, why is the internet posting the ingredents and how to make this evil potion? Why has our State Rep, Congress, and the officials that we elect in State not banning this? Children at the age of 8 can read and most know how to use a computer better than me, all they have to do is google "How to make Meth" or as I call it the Evil Potion? Does anyone know the answer to that, if so I would love to know. And would like to know how to start getting it removed from the internet, please keep in mind that most of our schools dont filter what kids are looking up on the comp. as long as they are out of their hair.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mountain City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who is she? 37 min Grandma 2
Who is the hot chick walking at the park every ... 38 min Grandma 5
Disrespectful MOFOs 1 hr Name 7
No one is above the law 3 hr Truth 17
Reality Check - Blacks (Aug '06) 3 hr Jim Crow 33
Brittany daton (Feb '17) 6 hr Mtn City 18
Jeff Potter's garage 18 hr OH Hell 27

Mountain City Jobs

Personal Finance

Mountain City Mortgages