First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Dilbertt

Johnson City, TN

#1 Mar 18, 2012
who is this fellar?heard lots about him...u no him?

“I'm Back”

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#2 Mar 18, 2012
I was told he was a sore subject.
nephew

Jonesborough, TN

#3 Mar 19, 2012
Dee F Noise wrote:
I was told he was a sore subject.
Uncle Fester is married to my Aunt Giveitaway.
cody marlow

Jonesborough, TN

#4 Mar 24, 2012
im uncle fester got a problem ill whip all ur asses!!!
PokePokepokeGotc habacklol

United States

#5 Mar 24, 2012
cody marlow wrote:
im uncle fester got a problem ill whip all ur asses!!!
Wanna bet you can't whip mine lmao catch ya in a min.ha ha ha ha ha ha
ITS ONLY OPINION

United States

#6 Mar 24, 2012
nephew wrote:
<quoted text> Uncle Fester is married to my Aunt Giveitaway.
REALLY CLASSY SASSY is your aunt?Worse,you admitted it!
Really Sassy

Hornsby, TN

#7 Mar 24, 2012
ITS ONLY OPINION wrote:
<quoted text>REALLY CLASSY SASSY is your aunt?Worse,you admitted it!
I don't believe that you're a Female. But, I do think you're an agitator & probably a Troll.
its only opinion

United States

#8 Mar 24, 2012
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't believe that you're a Female. But, I do think you're an agitator & probably a Troll.
when your the one laughing at others you love it,but when someone puts it back on you then their an agitator....if you have forgot how you have agitated others,read your very own thread (IS REALLY SASSY A TRUE NUT).
its only opinion

United States

#9 Mar 24, 2012
I know your phone number,do you want me to call you and prove that I'm a woman?
Really Sassy

Hornsby, TN

#10 Mar 24, 2012
its only opinion wrote:
<quoted text>when your the one laughing at others you love it,but when someone puts it back on you then their an agitator....if you have forgot how you have agitated others,read your very own thread (IS REALLY SASSY A TRUE NUT).
You read it. I've read so many of them since I've been on Topix, they've become very boring to me...kinda like all of your Posts. It's like reading elementary school Bullies' posts. Most of them I stopped reading out of sheer boredom, literally!
I'm seriously thinking about going back to reading novels. I can't find any intelligent conversations online, anymore & the few that I have, I have to wade through a bunch of naked Perverts first, which just kinda makes it all not worth it. I'm about to come to the conclusion that there aren't any decent, intelligent People online anymore, because Idiots like you , have run them all off.
So, add this to your collection of my posts that agitated & irritated you & if, I can think of anything else to do the same, you can betcha bottom dollar, I'll post it. After all, I've got alot to do before we're even!
its only opinion

Portage, MI

#11 Mar 24, 2012
Hit me with your best shot.I can take it.
nephew

Elizabethton, TN

#12 Mar 25, 2012
ITS ONLY OPINION wrote:
<quoted text>REALLY CLASSY SASSY is your aunt?Worse,you admitted it!
I would rather be her nephew, than in your blood line.
nephew

Elizabethton, TN

#13 Mar 25, 2012
its only opinion wrote:
<quoted text>when your the one laughing at others you love it,but when someone puts it back on you then their an agitator....if you have forgot how you have agitated others,read your very own thread (IS REALLY SASSY A TRUE NUT).
I thought that went like this, When you are the only one laughing,its not a joke.
nephew

Elizabethton, TN

#14 Mar 25, 2012
its only opinion wrote:
I know your phone number,do you want me to call you and prove that I'm a woman?
I got a better ideal, call me instead and prove that you are human.
nephew

Elizabethton, TN

#15 Mar 25, 2012
its only opinion wrote:
Hit me with your best shot.I can take it.
Tell me where you live. Hit that bottle a few more times, maybe in one of thoes black-outs, you will. You know, your beef was with sassy, now its with me!
its only opinion

United States

#16 Mar 25, 2012
Well I see that her assuming runs in the family.She has a terrible habit of accusing people of being drunks,pill poppers,gay,child molesters,woman betters and many more names.Its amazing how she knows all this without even knowing who she's talking to.OK classy I played along for a few seconds.Not only do you have imaginery friends,now you have imaginery nephews.Bring all of your imaginery friends from the pay to spray thread over here to gang up on me,I can handle it.
its only opinion

United States

#17 Mar 25, 2012
nephew wrote:
<quoted text> I got a better ideal, call me instead and prove that you are human.
ok.what's your number?
its only opinion

United States

#18 Mar 25, 2012
nephew wrote:
<quoted text> I would rather be her nephew, than in your blood line.
If your her nephew you might want to know that she's ashamed to claim you,she said on the pay to spray thread that she doesn't have a nephew.LMAO!!TRY AGAIN CLASSY!
nephew

Elizabethton, TN

#19 Mar 25, 2012
its only opinion wrote:
Well I see that her assuming runs in the family.She has a terrible habit of accusing people of being drunks,pill poppers,gay,child molesters,woman betters and many more names.Its amazing how she knows all this without even knowing who she's talking to.OK classy I played along for a few seconds.Not only do you have imaginery friends,now you have imaginery nephews.Bring all of your imaginery friends from the pay to spray thread over here to gang up on me,I can handle it.
I am not imaginery, sassy is no kin to me, never met the lady. The only gang I can tell on here are the nasty,lowlifes that just keep on wanting to hurt an old ladys feelings. You should feel soooo proud of yourself. But you know, when its all said and done, and your name is posted, the everyone will know what a piece of sh-t you are. They did tell me it would take awhile, but thats OK, it will be worth the wait.
nephew

Elizabethton, TN

#20 Mar 25, 2012
its only opinion wrote:
<quoted text>If your her nephew you might want to know that she's ashamed to claim you,she said on the pay to spray thread that she doesn't have a nephew.LMAO!!TRY AGAIN CLASSY!
Better back up and read it again moron, post # 6, you said I was her nephew, not me. I have notice that morons are good for changing peoples post, or just flat ass lying about it {like you] in what it saids. I am not an old lady, and I dont take no shit. I have the funds, and the time to find out who you are.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mountain City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Casey and Wesley Payne (Oct '15) 11 hr Ccalways 13
Tracey Roark (Dec '16) Fri Waiting 15
I hate ferrets (Oct '09) Fri Syeirra 62
ems Thu concerned 1
whitley osborne Thu wondering 10
Christians Thu Buggy 1
Austin Atwood Thu wondering 2

Mountain City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance