rider

Elizabethton, TN

#83 Jul 3, 2012
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, that's kinda harsh. I would bet that IKHW would give you a ride in his car, if you were in dire need of one, without asking about your sexual preference. Or...maybe not! Lol!

trust me i dont need hime i have plenty of people who would actually know where to take me if i was in dire need of a car not like dont have my own and a motorcycle
on a roll

Chattanooga, TN

#84 Jul 3, 2012
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I'm sorry...did I hurt your little Gay feelings? I'm sure that you'll SUCK it up & get over it, Recycle Ralphie!
You must have assumed I am a man. You really show your stupidity when makes comments like that.
But from the reading I've done on this forum, you assume to know more than you do.
Always falsely accusing.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#85 Jul 3, 2012
Well, let me fix it so you'll stop whining. Recycle Ruthie...now, are you happy?
on a roll

Johnson City, TN

#86 Jul 3, 2012
You are stupid. Not ignorant. Stupid.
There is a difference. A ignorant person doesn't know any better than to behave the way that they do.
Well actually, maybe you don't know any better.
But at your age you should, which would still make you stupid because you have lived long enough to stop being ignorant.
Piggy

Leesburg, VA

#87 Jul 3, 2012
on a roll wrote:
You are stupid. Not ignorant. Stupid.
There is a difference. A ignorant person doesn't know any better than to behave the way that they do.
Well actually, maybe you don't know any better.
But at your age you should, which would still make you stupid because you have lived long enough to stop being ignorant.
Arguing with stupid people is like wrestling pigs. You and the pigboth get muddy. Difference is the pig likes it. Sassy is neither stupid or ignorant. She strikes me as a smart person who is bored

Location hidden

#88 Jul 3, 2012
Piggy wrote:
<quoted text>
Arguing with stupid people is like wrestling pigs. You and the pigboth get muddy. Difference is the pig likes it. Sassy is neither stupid or ignorant. She strikes me as a smart person who is bored
Not necessarily bored...just have more free time, a Laptop, & am able to stay at home & use both in-between doing other things, for the first time in my Adult Life.
Haven't adjusted to just sitting & doing nothing, yet...not sure that I ever will, but have the luxury of choosing to do what I want & when I want to do it. Sitting & watching the grass grow would really bore me, so just consider posting on Topix, my version of "watching the grass grow, while keeping the thought processes active".
But, thanks for the kind words & support.:+)

Location hidden

#89 Jul 3, 2012
One more "thought process"...why do you People think that "Old People" are all supposed to act the same way, think the same way, & just sit around like we're waiting to die?

That's the very reason that most People my age just bore me silly! They're still alive, but they've stopped living! Heck, I'm not even old enough to get Medicare, yet & I'm along way from being dead...barring some unforeseen circumstances. So, if you think I don't "act my age", whatever that means...all I can say is, "Good"! I act exactly as I feel, no more, no less...& if you don't like that...well, "get over it" is all I can say, because it's not going to change until I feel like changing it! And it doesn't matter to me whether you like it or not, that's just the way it is & that's the way it'll stay!
I've NEVER acted the way somebody else thought I should & I'm not about to start now...& if you don't like it, TOUGH!
Just for the record, I'm not real crazy about the way some of you act, either...so, I'll take my way over yours any day of the week, thank you very much!

“Most people are "C" students”

Since: Sep 07

Right here

#90 Jul 3, 2012
Of all the objections people have expressed in this forum about "Really Sassy's" participation, the one that I most agree with is how the dweebs who hang out here fall into line to turn any topic she shows up in into a folderol about her.

Many of these dweebs try to do the same with me, but I really think I do, overall, a better job of ignoring them than she does. And the dweebs DEFINITELY go nutsier about her than they do about me.

In short, she makes clear OVER AND OVER AGAIN how easy some of you people are.

Okay, MOST of you people.
joe drit

Banner Elk, NC

#91 Jul 3, 2012
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Whether you like his/her views or not, one thing is very evident...IKHW is NO Dumbazz.
If you can't tell that by his Posts, then you're the Dumbazz!
SOME HERO YOU GOT THERE THT EVER TIME SAME BODY DIES OR GETS KILLED,HE HAS TO PUT THE PEOPLE AND THERE FAMILYS DOWN,TO ME YOUR AS BAD AS HE IS. DUMB AZZ TIMES TOO..........
joe drit

Banner Elk, NC

#92 Jul 3, 2012
Im done now all i have to say to you too,I have to go to work so you too can sit on your a**s and ack like kids,hope u all got your checks cashed to day.......... hehehe

Location hidden

#93 Jul 3, 2012
joe drit wrote:
<quoted text>SOME HERO YOU GOT THERE THT EVER TIME SAME BODY DIES OR GETS KILLED,HE HAS TO PUT THE PEOPLE AND THERE FAMILYS DOWN,TO ME YOUR AS BAD AS HE IS. DUMB AZZ TIMES TOO..........
Thank you, I consider equating me to IKHW, a huge compliment!:)

Location hidden

#94 Jul 3, 2012
joe drit wrote:
Im done now all i have to say to you too,I have to go to work so you too can sit on your a**s and ack like kids,hope u all got your checks cashed to day.......... hehehe
Hey, I've served my time in the "Rat Race", I'll have you know. Now, I'm retired. If you live & work long enough, you should be able to do the same.
IOW Baby, I've paid my dues!:)

Location hidden

#95 Jul 3, 2012
I know him well wrote:
Of all the objections people have expressed in this forum about "Really Sassy's" participation, the one that I most agree with is how the dweebs who hang out here fall into line to turn any topic she shows up in into a folderol about her.
Many of these dweebs try to do the same with me, but I really think I do, overall, a better job of ignoring them than she does. And the dweebs DEFINITELY go nutsier about her than they do about me.
In short, she makes clear OVER AND OVER AGAIN how easy some of you people are.
Okay, MOST of you people.
Yeah, old habits are hard to break. I always made a point, until I got on Topix, to NEVER ignore anybody that wanted my attention...I felt it was demeaning & disrespectful to them, as a Person. I'm still trying to break that Lifetime habit, on Topix.:+)
granny

Elizabethton, TN

#96 Jul 4, 2012
I know him well wrote:
<quoted text>
We'll see. We'll see. I call your attention to post #42.
OMG, you mean i'm gonna get a ticket? I really doubt it. I been riding Harleys for several decades, all with loud pipes, never got a ticket for it. If I do, so what. I'll just pay it and go on, but the pipes stay!
elle1

Johnson City, TN

#98 Jul 4, 2012
sam wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Sassy!!! I haven't seen you on here in a while. What happened with the lawsuit ? Did he get any money ?
There are people who are "sue-happy".
A passive-aggressive who puts himself in the path of hurts or insults so he can sue, hoping to collect damages.
Since you are a caring man, sam, why don't you place glass donation jars on the counter at Larry's and other places to help this poor person feel better about his damaged feelings and reputation?

Location hidden

#99 Jul 4, 2012
elle, I'm sure you've been told this before,but I want to tell you again...you are one Super Terrific Person & I Thank You!:)

Location hidden

#101 Jul 4, 2012
sam wrote:
<quoted text>My answer to you elle1 is to take a flying leap and Kiss my Aurse, And take that as scottish not british
You're just a mean, hateful, very unlikable Person who should aspire to be as good of a Person as elle is. I doubt that you ever could be, but you should try.
comment

Johnson City, TN

#102 Jul 4, 2012
Noone can make Really Sassy say anything to cause her to get sued.
She shouts her mouth off on her own free will, just like she is on this thread, accusing someone of being a homosexual.
That's the behavior that got her sued.
elle1

Johnson City, TN

#103 Jul 4, 2012
sam wrote:
<quoted text>My answer to you elle1 is to take a flying leap and Kiss my Aurse, And take that as scottish not british
Wow, that was good. I HOPE that was a mixed metaphor.
elle1

Johnson City, TN

#104 Jul 4, 2012
My connection is acting up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mountain City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
trash on glenn drive 8 hr sad situation 7
Thieves 10 hr Janet 7
April Allen Dunn (Sep '13) Tue Ol horny 31
Beer Mon Hmmmmm 12
Hebron thrift store Mon Sad but true 3
Need Recommendations for Good Florist Sun Good Neighbor 2
God is great beer is good people are crazy Sep 22 Sad but true 8

Mountain City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance