Next Last
crystal potter

Kingsport, TN

#1 Mar 24, 2009
who is this girl? does anyone know?
loving it

United States

#2 Mar 24, 2009
how stupid is this, you ask who crystal is than you type her name in as your own... you must have been born in johnson county.
Know It All

Johnson City, TN

#3 Mar 24, 2009
Someone told you that you were blonde right?
curious

Redmond, WA

#4 Mar 25, 2009
Know It All wrote:
Someone told you that you were blonde right?
Can I get directions to your house.
curious

Redmond, WA

#5 Mar 25, 2009
Directions to Crystal's house?

Since: May 08

Johnson City, TN

#6 Mar 25, 2009
lol that is pretty good to put your name on here and then ask who you are.......Now lets see if you will tell the truth about who you really are????/
becka

Kingsport, TN

#7 Mar 25, 2009
ok i made ia miss hap.........im sure u all anit perfect either..........lol
bella

United States

#8 Mar 30, 2009
crystal potter wrote:
who is this girl? does anyone know?
IS this the same Crystal Potter that was accused of hurting Brooke Stanly
Just A Note

Ripley, TN

#9 Mar 30, 2009
becka wrote:
ok i made ia miss hap.........im sure u all anit perfect either..........lol
anit? Is that anything like a louse nit? Maybe you need some lice shampoo?
chillin like a villin

Jonesborough, TN

#10 Mar 31, 2009
Just A Note wrote:
<quoted text>anit? Is that anything like a louse nit? Maybe you need some lice shampoo?
maybe u need sum crab treatment or maybe something for herpes

“Love me or Hate me”

Since: Mar 09

Florida

#11 Mar 31, 2009
yes
bella wrote:
<quoted text>IS this the same Crystal Potter that was accused of hurting Brooke Stanly
Just A Note

Ripley, TN

#12 Mar 31, 2009
chillin sure isn't intelligent is he?
bella

United States

#13 Mar 31, 2009
blhdm wrote:
yes<quoted text>
I thought she,d be in jail.I understand she is with Brookes dad Billy is this so?Billy has Brooke living with him now,so what the heck is Crystal Potter doing there.I have seen pics of Brooke . Any one that can do this to a beautful little girl and get by with it will do it again.I do pray for Brooke she will never be the same. I LIKE TO Remember her before all this happened to her.
chillin like a villin

Jonesborough, TN

#14 Mar 31, 2009
Just A Note wrote:
chillin sure isn't intelligent is he?
like i said dumb a** i am a female
Just A Note

Ripley, TN

#15 Apr 1, 2009
chillin like a villin wrote:
<quoted text>
like i said dumb a** i am a female
Whatever. You're still talking and posting to yourself. Pretending to be any number of different people.
surely not

Smyrna, TN

#16 Apr 1, 2009
bella wrote:
<quoted text>I thought she,d be in jail.I understand she is with Brookes dad Billy is this so?Billy has Brooke living with him now,so what the heck is Crystal Potter doing there.I have seen pics of Brooke . Any one that can do this to a beautful little girl and get by with it will do it again.I do pray for Brooke she will never be the same. I LIKE TO Remember her
before all this happened to her.
What makes you think they are back together?! Billy is smarter than that (or at least I thought). I didnt think he had Brooke- he didnt as of Fri 3/27... are you sure about all this? Where you gettin' your info?

Kingsport, TN

#17 Apr 1, 2009
bella wrote:
<quoted text>I thought she,d be in jail.I understand she is with Brookes dad Billy is this so?Billy has Brooke living with him now,so what the heck is Crystal Potter doing there.I have seen pics of Brooke . Any one that can do this to a beautful little girl and get by with it will do it again.I do pray for Brooke she will never be the same. I LIKE TO Remember her before all this happened to her.
No she is not with Brooke's dad he has not spoken to her since February.He does not have her as of right now and no she is not in jail she is out here running around free as a bird.Brooke is gettin better but will have to have a lot of rehab.You are so right about if she got away with it she will do it again.

“Love me or Hate me”

Since: Mar 09

Florida

#18 Apr 1, 2009
to be honest she went back to the army.
baby_girl2008 wrote:
<quoted text>No she is not with Brooke's dad he has not spoken to her since February.He does not have her as of right now and no she is not in jail she is out here running around free as a bird.Brooke is gettin better but will have to have a lot of rehab.You are so right about if she got away with it she will do it again.

Kingsport, TN

#19 Apr 1, 2009
blhdm wrote:
to be honest she went back to the army.<quoted text>
Then if she is in the army why was she in mountain city the other day eating at a restaurant in town and I know she went for training and has just got back in town.But it does not matter I know for a fact he is not with her.
bella

United States

#20 Apr 1, 2009
Thanks for the info .My main concern is Brooke.Everyone seems to know something about this situation.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mountain City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
city mayor (Mar '08) 3 hr Herb 9
MCPD luetenaute arrested on drug charges 13 hr Ricky 106
Tammy at foodlion 14 hr Getting deep in h... 28
mountain city sherrif investigated on drugs and... 15 hr Roosters and Chic... 25
Trashiest people in Tennessee 19 hr Burn the Harleys 41
Problems at the courthouse (Apr '07) 20 hr justME 60
Who do you think is the best officer at the mou... (Mar '08) 20 hr justME 25

Mountain City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mountain City Mortgages