Kingsport, TN

#21 Jan 1, 2009
Anyone know who it was?

“Most people are "C" students”

Since: Sep 07

Right here

#22 Jan 1, 2009
County Resident wrote:
You are a total jerk and what you say about GOD will come back to you one of these days
Yeah, yeah, yeah. God takes all his lead from people like you.

County Resident wrote:
or maybe if you are in trouble and need help all the good people will remember you and look the other way.

If I am in trouble because I whacked somebody while I was driving drunk or because I whacked somebody while I was futzing with my cell phone at 55 mph, then the good people OUGHT to look the other way.
Merrily on my way

Johnson City, TN

#24 Jan 2, 2009
I know him well wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah, yeah, yeah. God takes all his lead from people like you.
<quoted text>
If I am in trouble because I whacked somebody while I was driving drunk or because I whacked somebody while I was futzing with my cell phone at 55 mph, then the good people OUGHT to look the other way.
Really, you should get facts, before you go slamming people. How do you know if any alcohol or cell phones were involved?
Accidents DO happen.
God Bless and take care of whom ever was involved.

“Most people are "C" students”

Since: Sep 07

Right here

#25 Jan 2, 2009
Merrily on my way wrote:
Really, you should get facts, before you go slamming people. How do you know if any alcohol or cell phones were involved?

Whom did I slam? Where and when did I say alcohol or cell phones were involved?

You should learn to read before you go posting on discussion lists. And then maybe you can find someone to explain to you how the conjunction "if" works.
Grammaw

Johnson City, TN

#26 Jan 2, 2009
Merrily on my way wrote:
<quoted text>
Accidents DO happen.
God Bless and take care of whom ever was involved.
IKHW said that if dui or use of cellphones was involved, then dire consequences would be okay by him!
HELLOOOO

Johnson City, TN

#27 Jan 2, 2009
WHO WAS IN THE WERCK?
IM TELLIN

Richmond, VA

#28 Jan 3, 2009
which wreck r yall tlkn bout??the one i heard bout was my dad hittin a parked car an spinnin his tire till the truck caught fire and he was dui

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mountain City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
High Country 1 hr HC CL 1
2 scumbag meth dealers caught again in neva 6 hr Something 35
Tiffany Stanton (Jan '15) 10 hr MAJ 5
Jerry Courtner (May '16) 11 hr Joe 3
Brittany Sampson (Davis) at MYA 11 hr Mrs Murphy 1
What happened to Derrick Vance? 14 hr Family 7
Billy Bryant!! 18 hr Jim 4

Mountain City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance