what happen to mr. walker at wmct
serious

Abingdon, VA

#142 Dec 12, 2009
Spell Check wrote:
<quoted text>I do not think she is jealous of anything especially your spelling, do you not have spell check.......
Why some dumb ass idiot? That has nothing to say, Except ! spell check Is a plausible individual, On any point! What an idiot , If understand the text is what matters . Quit with spelling bs makes you look like an idiot!!!!!!!!!!
Bob

Johnson City, TN

#143 Dec 12, 2009
serious wrote:
<quoted text>Why some dumb ass idiot? That has nothing to say, Except ! spell check Is a plausible individual, On any point! What an idiot , If understand the text is what matters . Quit with spelling bs makes you look like an idiot!!!!!!!!!!
Seems like this is all that Highpockets and Bess have to do, But I don`t believe that they are so stupid that they can`t understand if there isn`t perfect punctuation or spelling or if the verb is in the wrong case. Get real!!!
Proud Pagan

Kingsport, TN

#144 Dec 12, 2009
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>Seems like this is all that Highpockets and Bess have to do, But I don`t believe that they are so stupid that they can`t understand if there isn`t perfect punctuation or spelling or if the verb is in the wrong case. Get real!!!
I don't think verbs have case.
I know some

Johnson City, TN

#145 Dec 13, 2009
First of all this crap about Willis is all lies.... He is a wonderful man who would do anything for anyone day or night, he was at the radio station for many years and worked very hard and loved his job. He is a family man by all means and has never done anything to anyone ever. He worked up till everything was done and everything was moved Then that is when Janice came up to him and told him to either quit or be fired and no he did nothing wrong but do his job at what he done best, he put 110% into his job. The truth will be told after he has his his unemployment review and yes Janice will have to tell the truth as to why she let him go. I have my oun thoughts as to why she done what she did but i will not bash her because she will have her day. Mr walker will set the record straight and he will not lie about it just wait and see it will all come out and it will not be because of something he has done because i know him to well. That is all that i am going to say other than you will be hearing from him and no i am not his wife!!!!

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#146 Dec 14, 2009
I know some wrote:
First of all this crap about Willis is all lies.... He is a wonderful man who would do anything for anyone day or night, he was at the radio station for many years and worked very hard and loved his job. He is a family man by all means and has never done anything to anyone ever. He worked up till everything was done and everything was moved Then that is when Janice came up to him and told him to either quit or be fired and no he did nothing wrong but do his job at what he done best, he put 110% into his job. The truth will be told after he has his his unemployment review and yes Janice will have to tell the truth as to why she let him go. I have my oun thoughts as to why she done what she did but i will not bash her because she will have her day. Mr walker will set the record straight and he will not lie about it just wait and see it will all come out and it will not be because of something he has done because i know him to well. That is all that i am going to say other than you will be hearing from him and no i am not his wife!!!!
We know, we know. He's perfect and a saint. Tell us something we don't know.
City Boy

Johnson City, TN

#147 Dec 15, 2009
Candi Dish wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure he would never claim to be perfect or a saint. So why be sarcastic?

Location hidden

#148 Dec 15, 2009
City Boy wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sure he would never claim to be perfect or a saint. So why be sarcastic?
I'm sure he would never claim it either, but everyone else on here sure seems to think that the man can do absolutely no wrong. No one is perfect.

I have always heard that there are two sides to every story and then there's the truth. I bet we haven't even seen a fraction of the truth yet.

As for being sarcastic, that's just me. Like it or not.
Old Listener

Johnson City, TN

#149 Dec 15, 2009
I don't listen to WMCT anymore because I moved past the Hanes plant and it want come in. I have heard lots of people are mad at them for more then just Willis being wrongly fired. Is there anyone who listens anymore?
I know some

Johnson City, TN

#150 Dec 16, 2009
Candi Dish wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said that he was a saint. Everyone has made mistakes and only God know what her reason was, I'm just telling u what i know for a fact. God is the only person that i do know that is perfect....

“Most people are "C" students”

Since: Sep 07

Right here

#151 Dec 16, 2009
I know some wrote:
God is the only person that i do know that is perfect....
Ummm, I'd say God has issues too.

In fact, the only way you can pass God off as "perfect" is if you lay down a rule that DEFINES God as perfect. Something like, "No matter how offended we may be by an act He commits, no matter how immoral the act may appear to any reasonable observer, that act shall be deemed 'moral' solely on the grounds that the act was committed by God and is THEREFORE 'moral'."

Of course, once you lay down a definition, you are no longer arguing about facts or reality; you're just establishing rules for using words. For instance, you can say "Navel oranges are blue". But that won't change the frequency of the light waves reflected by navel oranges. You're just moving labels around on the color spectrum.

Similarly, you can say "Killing is okay as long as God does it" but that won't change the fact that God is a killer. You're just moving labels around on the morality spectrum.
UHS85

Gate City, VA

#152 Dec 16, 2009
I know him well wrote:
<quoted text>Ummm, I'd say God has issues too.
Your very existence is proof that He does.

“Most people are "C" students”

Since: Sep 07

Right here

#153 Dec 16, 2009
UHS85 wrote:
Your very existence is proof that He does.
I rest my case.

See, Y'all? Even the boring guy with the decent writing skills knows God isn't perfect!

"UHS85", it's a shame, isn't it, that you'll never know if those harsh judgment icons you're receiving are being bestowed because you were mean to me or because you agreed that God isn't perfect?
UHS85

Gate City, VA

#154 Dec 16, 2009
I know him well wrote:
<quoted text>"UHS85", it's a shame, isn't it, that you'll never know if those harsh judgment icons you're receiving are being bestowed because you were mean to me or because you agreed that God isn't perfect?
What harsh judgment icons are you speaking of? Maybe those icons help you to define who you are, but they don't really amount to a hill of beans in the grander scheme of things now do they? But thanks for your admission to having nothing better to do than monitoring what icons I have been given.

“RELATIONSHIP NOT RELIGION”

USA

#155 Dec 17, 2009
UHS85 wrote:
<quoted text>
What harsh judgment icons are you speaking of? Maybe those icons help you to define who you are, but they don't really amount to a hill of beans in the grander scheme of things now do they? But thanks for your admission to having nothing better to do than monitoring what icons I have been given.
Hi UHS85
ikhw is probably the one who GAVE you those harsh judgment icons just so he can make that stipid comment.
Here, I will give you some nice one's. Have a good day.
Crazy

Johnson City, TN

#156 Dec 18, 2009
How is willis now? What is the latest w/ him?
anon

Kingsport, TN

#157 Dec 18, 2009
Crazy wrote:
I think the latest is that he still lost his job at the radio station, but let's get real. He couldn't have made that much money, and perhaps he can do something else, electrical or electronic--or perhaps he can get part-time work and sign up for SS. He must be around that age.
Highpockets

Johnson City, TN

#158 Dec 18, 2009
Crazy wrote:
He is very well. He is still a man who values his friends and loves his family. He is still trusting in God, and walking by faith. He is a strong man with a big heart. I pray for him and his family, as well as his friends. They have been a great strength to him.
Mysterious Wonder

Johnson City, TN

#159 Dec 18, 2009
I will never understand how that could have happened with him being fired by Miss Russell. Willis is a very gifted and talented announcer. Many of my friends and neighbors say that they do not listen to WMCT now, and others say the quality of the station has really gone downhill. Billy Goat Gambill is about as annoying as a dripping faucet and he seems to be struck on hisself. Billy's mom runs her mouth about Willis being fired, and keeps spreading lies. Willis was the very best on the gospel music time, and their best voice for announcing. I would not advertise on that station now, if I had a business.

Since: Sep 09

Lexington, TN

#160 Dec 18, 2009
Mysterious Wonder wrote:
I will never understand how that could have happened with him being fired by Miss Russell. Willis is a very gifted and talented announcer. Many of my friends and neighbors say that they do not listen to WMCT now, and others say the quality of the station has really gone downhill. Billy Goat Gambill is about as annoying as a dripping faucet and he seems to be struck on hisself. Billy's mom runs her mouth about Willis being fired, and keeps spreading lies. Willis was the very best on the gospel music time, and their best voice for announcing. I would not advertise on that station now, if I had a business.
Leave his mother out of this. This is all needs to stop, it has gone on to far. a few comments was fine, but out of control now. So he lost his job , so has so many others in this county. He still has a Job with the City. I dont see nobody else helping or saying anything about anyone else who lost a job.
Mysterious Wonder

Johnson City, TN

#161 Dec 19, 2009
Hillybilly Mama wrote:
<quoted text>Leave his mother out of this. This is all needs to stop, it has gone on to far. a few comments was fine, but out of control now. So he lost his job , so has so many others in this county. He still has a Job with the City. I dont see nobody else helping or saying anything about anyone else who lost a job.
Gambill's mother has been gossiping to anybody that will listen, that is part of the problem. In case you did not know, Walker's job with the city is only $100 per month. He gives more time than he is paid for, but that is not the issue. You brought up the city, now why change topic. I agree though, this should never have been on Topix, but somebody chose to start it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mountain City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
how many remember this? 2 hr tommy lipford 6
Mike dugger (May '16) 3 hr GRANNY123 12
Parents taking responsibility for their kids 4 hr Jim 9
Rainbow 5 hr McSmurf 3
Mental People 18 hr New York 6
Trumps Was Weak Wed Hello McFly 38
Who knows her franny davis Wed Smiling Lane 9

Mountain City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance