Donald W. Snyder

Scott Teague

First Prev
of 18
Next Last
Johnson

Johnson City, TN

#1 Apr 6, 2010
I am most confident that voting for "JOHNSON" will be a plus for our "JOHNSON COUNTY" LOL-MAN-LOL-and laughing and laughing-Oh please place your vote here at Topix-will mean so-so much for our JOHNSON COUNTY-people!

Since: Oct 08

United States

#2 Apr 6, 2010
Well, I am most confident that Ray H Allen would be best for Johnson County. If he can accomplish even a fraction of what he talks about wanting to get done to bring in more jobs and more to do for entertainment, etc... Then I think we all will be better off. Come election day he has my vote. Not because he is my friend, though he is that. I have thought long and hard about all the issues and listened to folks talk about how things used to be in this county. As far as jobs and everything else.
If the old-timers and natives of this area and the newbies like me want to continue to live here and see this area thrive then our money has to stay in the county and work in the county and draw others to work and spend their money here.
Currently most folks go to Boone or Elizabethton or Johnson City to shop and for entertainment. And to work. The gas stations are doing pretty good but downtown isn't.
Personally, I'd like to open a business, but there is not the customer base to support it. No matter what business I choose the prospects are not favorable.
sweetgirlfrommc

Elizabethton, TN

#3 Apr 6, 2010
i hope ray wins the election
Smart azz

United States

#4 Apr 6, 2010
Where is Debbies name ?

“Most people are "C" students”

Since: Sep 07

Right here

#5 Apr 6, 2010
becca49 wrote:
Well, I am most confident that Ray H Allen would be best for Johnson County. If he can accomplish even a fraction of what he talks about wanting to get done to bring in more jobs and more to do for entertainment, etc...
Have you spoken to all those other candidates? If not, on what basis do you announce that Ray H. Allen would be "best" for Johnson County?

What ARE all those things he talks about wanting to get done?

becca49 wrote:
Personally, I'd like to open a business, but there is not the customer base to support it.
So what can Ray H. Allen do to increase the size of the customer base? Even if he's going to father a whole bunch of children to increase the population, it'll be a couple decades before they join the customer base.
Sunshine

United States

#6 Apr 6, 2010
I have lived in the Butler community for 3 years.Out of all the candidates my vote will be for Ray Allen.
Tell Us

United States

#7 Apr 8, 2010
becca49 wrote:
Well, I am most confident that Ray H Allen would be best for Johnson County. If he can accomplish even a fraction of what he talks about wanting to get done to bring in more jobs and more to do for entertainment, etc... Then I think we all will be better off. Come election day he has my vote. Not because he is my friend, though he is that. I have thought long and hard about all the issues and listened to folks talk about how things used to be in this county. As far as jobs and everything else.
If the old-timers and natives of this area and the newbies like me want to continue to live here and see this area thrive then our money has to stay in the county and work in the county and draw others to work and spend their money here.
Currently most folks go to Boone or Elizabethton or Johnson City to shop and for entertainment. And to work. The gas stations are doing pretty good but downtown isn't.
Personally, I'd like to open a business, but there is not the customer base to support it. No matter what business I choose the prospects are not favorable.
You yourself just stated there isn't enough customer base to support new businesses, but also stated above that Ray Allen will be able to bring in more jobs and entertainment. What special skills does Allen have in this area that makes him able to accomplish this feat?
voter

Elizabethton, TN

#8 Apr 8, 2010
He has worked with many ceo through out the country
Vietnam Veteran

Jonesborough, TN

#9 Apr 8, 2010
voter wrote:
Of whom are you speaking?
Think

Johnson City, TN

#10 Apr 8, 2010
Vietnam Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>Of whom are you speaking?
Thank you for serving our country and God bless YOU!!!!!!
Vietnam Veteran

Jonesborough, TN

#11 Apr 8, 2010
Think wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you for serving our country and God bless YOU!!!!!!
I am grateful for your kindness. Best regards to you.
voter

Johnson City, TN

#12 Apr 8, 2010
voter wrote:
Ray Allen.

“Most people are "C" students”

Since: Sep 07

Right here

#13 Apr 8, 2010
voter wrote:
"Worked with"? What's that mean?

There are lots of hookers and call girls who have "worked with" CEOs.
oh boy

Johnson City, TN

#14 Apr 8, 2010
I know him well wrote:
<quoted text>
Your sense of humor is twisted, but it grows on you after a while, its funny yet correct.
jack

Johnson City, TN

#15 Apr 8, 2010
I know him well wrote:
<quoted text>
Hell you should know ! You were the hooker with the beard and ogirl oops I mean oboy was your partner. You two sound like good buddy's when is the wedding.LOL
into the fray

Johnson City, TN

#16 Apr 8, 2010
I know him well wrote:
<quoted text>
Low-brow, evil-minded wickedness must suffice where intellectual snobbery fails, I suppose. Good day to you sir or 'madam'.
jack

Johnson City, TN

#17 Apr 8, 2010
you guys sound like two sissies In other words you two suck.LOL.
fanny

Johnson City, TN

#18 Apr 8, 2010
I here that Keven has two mistresses ! ikhw and willis. lmao
sally

Johnson City, TN

#19 Apr 8, 2010
I hear that Keven had the arch shaped like his you know what.Limp And ikhw was climbing on It and saying now what will we do.
sally

Johnson City, TN

#20 Apr 8, 2010
IKHW Is shriveled and looks like a dead worm.Thats what I hear from his girlfriends,IS that right Georgie?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 18
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mountain City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
april dawn (Jan '12) 1 hr fool time 6
News NECX warden to retire in April (Apr '10) 1 hr fool time 13
April from Trade (Sep '07) 1 hr fool time 5
April Rogan and Christina Mars (Mar '09) 1 hr fool time 19
April Wilson (Aug '08) 1 hr fool time 10
april smith (Feb '09) 1 hr fool time 2
New Beginnings Thrift Store 1 hr chickenonahog 12
Mountain City Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web