Why do teachers sleep with students?

Posted in the Mountain City Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Just a thought

Kingsport, TN

#1 Jul 29, 2009
Why do we have such a problem with teachers sleeping with studens and no one seems to be doing or saying anything about it? Any thought or personal experiances regarding this problem?
on looker

Johnson City, TN

#2 Jul 29, 2009
because their love life sucks so bad that they figure they cant do any worse
rooster

United States

#3 Jul 29, 2009
way back when i had some teachers that looked pretty spiffy given the chance i would have been up for some extra credit
an old friend

United States

#4 Jul 29, 2009
does anyone know sharon robinson from trade?
Chuckles

Cedar Bluff, VA

#5 Jul 29, 2009
Because they can.
delicious

Jonesborough, TN

#6 Jul 29, 2009
Just a thought wrote:
Why do we have such a problem with teachers sleeping with studens and no one seems to be doing or saying anything about it? Any thought or personal experiances regarding this problem?
This has been going on for years people getting older insecure and getting attention from some one young makes them feel good again they fall in to that cycle of affaris.. it dont have an age limit on it young people old people they still have feelings thinking some else makes every thing better then they figure out it was a mirage
anon

Jonesborough, TN

#7 Jul 29, 2009
True, it's a high. Parents don't do enough to educate their girls about their own raging hormones and not enough about what delicious just said about these needy aging male teachers.
rumple foreskin

Johnson City, TN

#8 Jul 29, 2009
I think this is an interesting question.What do teachers get from it,their students can't be that good maybe some experience but not enough to count.
Most kids think they know it all,however through experience we find how wrong that is.
Is it a middle aged person trying to gain alil youth back by getting with someone younger? Men have been doing that forever so that's nothing new.
I must confess I would much rather be the student than the teacher,lol, getting smacked with a ruler sounds so much more fun now than it did 20yrs ago.
Creaton

Irmo, SC

#9 Jul 30, 2009
Oh yeah you peeps give a crap if its a preacher,teacher or school bus driver banging a teenager, but in truth there are several men in town in 30's and 40's that sleep with 14 and 15 year old girls on a regular basis and no one cares. Why is it bad when its an authority figure but no one cares when its a 35 year old drug dealer????
BarbaraWantNot

Irmo, SC

#10 Jul 30, 2009
Don't ever expect to see a teacher/student love affair story in the Tomahawk.
red

Johnson City, TN

#11 Jul 30, 2009
BarbaraWantNot wrote:
Don't ever expect to see a teacher/student love affair story in the Tomahawk.
You won,t see any affair in the tomahawk
Martia

Austin, TX

#12 Jul 30, 2009
red wrote:
<quoted text>
You won,t see any affair in the tomahawk
Why would they need news story when they have Topix ? My grandma once said she went to school with a girl who married the teacher!! This is not new at all. I'm sure in the pioneer days, 40 yr old men married 14 yr olds. Respectable people didn't, they'd be ex-communicated from the church and family, but time have changed.. ANYTHING GOES
Chuckles

Cedar Bluff, VA

#13 Jul 30, 2009
Martia wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would they need news story when they have Topix ? My grandma once said she went to school with a girl who married the teacher!! This is not new at all. I'm sure in the pioneer days, 40 yr old men married 14 yr olds. Respectable people didn't, they'd be ex-communicated from the church and family, but time have changed.. ANYTHING GOES
Times, not time. Don't critique somebody when your doing a pretty good job of butchering the english language yourself.
Martia

Austin, TX

#14 Jul 30, 2009
Chuckles wrote:
<quoted text>Times, not time. Don't critique somebody when your doing a pretty good job of butchering the english language yourself.
Time has changed everything.... not THE times..
you really know the difference ?
Chuckles

Cedar Bluff, VA

#15 Jul 30, 2009
Martia wrote:
<quoted text>
Time has changed everything.... not THE times..
you really know the difference ?
I know about the sands of time....
tell me about it

Kingsport, TN

#16 Jul 30, 2009
I graduated school back in 89' and that crap went on when I was there. Hell, that Austin Atwood did the same thing with that young girl. Slep with her when she was in school then married her. Why would she want to marry somebody that took advantage of her. That is sick. Maybe she has mental issues cuz of it. Don't she think that he will hit the sack with some other young girl.
Amanda

Irmo, SC

#17 Aug 7, 2009
tell me about it wrote:
I graduated school back in 89' and that crap went on when I was there. Hell, that Austin Atwood did the same thing with that young girl. Slep with her when she was in school then married her. Why would she want to marry somebody that took advantage of her. That is sick. Maybe she has mental issues cuz of it. Don't she think that he will hit the sack with some other young girl.
The cops turn their head when it comes to statutory rape in this town.
Amanda

Irmo, SC

#18 Aug 7, 2009
Martia wrote:
<quoted text>
anything goes HERE thats for sure!
hank hill

Jonesborough, TN

#19 Aug 7, 2009
My wife Peggy is a teacher and she don't even sleep with our son Bobby.Them teachers needs their asses kicked and rode out of town on a pole; tell ya what.
my opinion

United States

#20 Aug 8, 2009
hank hill wrote:
My wife Peggy is a teacher and she don't even sleep with our son Bobby.Them teachers needs their asses kicked and rode out of town on a pole; tell ya what.
Any good deals on gas grills down at Strickland Propane this week? My burner's lookin' kinda rough!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mountain City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lisa Stout at the Jail 4 hr curious 1
the tomahawk 8 hr lil johnny 33
Sarah Ann Calhoun 9 hr A mad person 1
county road crew (Feb '14) 15 hr Joker 38
Who is the cute twenty something black guy? 20 hr chocolate hogshead 8
april piper Sun Got wht u wnt 1
New band in Mountain City? Sun none 2
More from around the web

Mountain City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE