First Prev
of 2
Next Last
nightly news

Johnson City, TN

#1 Aug 4, 2009
has anyone heard about a couple being busted with cocaine in mountain city? i just heard that it was on the news but i didn't watch it so i was wondering if anyone else saw it and who it was?
ratherDan

Columbia, SC

#2 Aug 4, 2009
nightly news wrote:
has anyone heard about a couple being busted with cocaine in mountain city? i just heard that it was on the news but i didn't watch it so i was wondering if anyone else saw it and who it was?
Five people are facing charges after Johnson County authorities uncovered a drug operation.
Sheriff's Deputies along with the T-B-I say they found marijuana, morphine and prescription drugs at a home on Industrial Drive at 9:00 last night.
Authorities say it was the home of Jeffrey and Deidre Dunn.
Jeffrey Dunn si charged with selling the drugs and for selling it out of his house.
Deidre Dunn is facing the same charges in addition to having the morphine & marijuana and prescription drugs.
Jeff King and Rebecca Grindstaff were at the home.
King was charged for having and selling the drugs and Grindstaff for having them.
Chris Guy was also charged as a result of the investigation for selling drugs.
Authorities say this investigation is still on-going and expect more charges
littlebigsamy

Jonesborough, TN

#3 Aug 4, 2009
cool
littlebigsamy

Jonesborough, TN

#4 Aug 4, 2009
what eles is new
tink

Johnson City, TN

#5 Aug 4, 2009
does anyone know what happend to there 4 kids
wondering

Johnson City, TN

#6 Aug 4, 2009
ratherDan wrote:
<quoted text>
Five people are facing charges after Johnson County authorities uncovered a drug operation.
Sheriff's Deputies along with the T-B-I say they found marijuana, morphine and prescription drugs at a home on Industrial Drive at 9:00 last night.
Jeffrey Dunn si charged with selling the drugs and for selling it out of his house.
Deidre Dunn is facing the same charges in addition to having the morphine & marijuana and prescription drugs.
King was charged for having and selling the drugs and Grindstaff for having them.
chris guy did he live with nikki church ?
ratherDan

Columbia, SC

#7 Aug 5, 2009
"Authorities say this investigation is still on-going and expect more charges"

Lets hope that they get ALL who are really involved THIS time.
BarbaraWantNot

Columbia, SC

#8 Aug 5, 2009
Federal officials say they have broken a cocaine pipeline from Mexico to East Tennessee with the arrest of 32 people on 103 separate charges. The bust was announced Tuesday during a news conference in Morristown. 21 of the 32 people arrested have Morristown addresses. The investigation began in 2006. The pipeline reportedly ran from Mexico through Atlanta to Morristown and supplied crack cocaine throughout East Tennessee...more arrests to come!
billy bob

Jacksonville, TX

#9 Aug 7, 2009
the bitch got what she deserved for being a bad momma
betty boop

Jacksonville, TX

#10 Aug 7, 2009
what the hell!!!!!!!!!! that was great
betty boop

Jacksonville, TX

#11 Aug 7, 2009
tink wrote:
does anyone know what happend to there 4 kids
hopefully there with responsible adults
boooby

Jacksonville, TX

#12 Aug 7, 2009
the daddy looks real damn smart
carol

Elizabethton, TN

#13 Oct 7, 2009
thats like roy stewart selling weed to kids and pills hes days are numbered 511 baker street be careful
what happened

Johnson City, TN

#14 Oct 8, 2009
Doesn`t that woman bettey fritts live on that rd? She has been in the paper for fraud. Heard she lied about money, to get things free. Supposebly has money but uses the system. I believe it was pergury (sp)???
I cant spell worth a cr**
Anyone heard anything about this? They say she goes to churches bums money, goes gets free food (for the poor) gets free clothes, also sells her pills ( just wondering) Didn`t know if it was true or not. Don`t know her but my friend does & says she really lies...greed..also lies about everything. Now this is just what my friend told me, I`m not staring anything, he just showed me where she lived & the place I saw was on industrial drive. They said her dad left her alot of money.
info

United States

#15 Oct 8, 2009
is this the same jeffrey dunn that got out of prison some time back and has 2 or 3 sisters one works at food counrty.
ratherDan wrote:
<quoted text>
Jon Doe

Johnson City, TN

#16 Oct 8, 2009
carol wrote:
thats like roy stewart selling weed to kids and pills hes days are numbered 511 baker street be careful
Yea he a real peice of crap he been sellin drugs so long i cant believe he has not been busted yet!
watchman

Johnson City, TN

#17 Oct 12, 2009
i'm really wondering about jeff king now . is any one else feeling the same way? we all know chris guy is a snitch and a theif,thats nothing new .people open your eyes,their are to many people in this town walking and talking instead of doing time,se4lling drugs may not be right but doing it and then snitching so you can do it again is truely wrong.
Jon Doe

Johnson City, TN

#18 Oct 12, 2009
Is this the same Jeff King thats from up north? Maryland or something like that? He has a brother named Jeff?
secret

United States

#19 Oct 13, 2009
i heard hes fu ng around with the dee chic
reply to what happen

Lexington, TN

#20 Oct 29, 2009
what happened wrote:
Doesn`t that woman bettey fritts live on that rd? She has been in the paper for fraud. Heard she lied about money, to get things free. Supposebly has money but uses the system. I believe it was pergury (sp)???
I cant spell worth a cr**
Anyone heard anything about this? They say she goes to churches bums money, goes gets free food (for the poor) gets free clothes, also sells her pills ( just wondering) Didn`t know if it was true or not. Don`t know her but my friend does & says she really lies...greed..also lies about everything. Now this is just what my friend told me, I`m not staring anything, he just showed me where she lived & the place I saw was on industrial drive. They said her dad left her alot of money.
this is a friend of the lady that you are talking about. you are sure dead wrong about her and the things you are saying. BEWARE because i know who you are. I have been a good friend of hers for over 25 years. and you act like you know her better than i do. her daddy didnt have nothing. Where did you hear this crap from the lying court house. you live so close that i could spit on you. how do you know she gets free food! Do you work over where they give it away. Or have you been their to and seen her. Why are you talking about the churches! I bet you have never been in one. Are you jealous! Why dont you leave people alone and keep your mouth shut. It is hard enough to make it the way it is. I dont want to hear no more about this crap, perjury it wasnt about getting free money. It was a simple mistake. And i think everyone has made mistakes. So why dont you leave this lady and her family alone! And if you do respond back please have enough guts to use your real name!! because i know her and she has alot of friends in moutain city. I know she dont have a computer and cant see this. But i am her friend and i am responding back on her behalf. sale pills what her heart pills! What kind of pills would they give a heart patient. Nitroglycerin... If you are so smart figure it out they dont give people with open heart surgery pills. I know she goes to church and if you are putting her down for going to church what kind of person are you! Sounds like you need to be the one going to church. I know for a fact she went to sink valley baptist church for 10 years. Put your brains in your head and out of your ass! Ass hloe you are talking bout one of my best friends.Sounds like your jealous. Everyone is having it hard to make it. Unless you are the whore who is maikng it good in mtn. city . I will pray for you tonight. I think you are a very cruel person. Did do think this up or did the devil tell you to say this!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mountain City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
wheres wood? 3 hr top one 4
Brittany Dugger 3 hr cotton 4
Electrician needed 8 hr Road Crew 10
Rachael -Roark-Williams (Sep '10) 17 hr Mind blown 53
tti Fri WhatThe 2
brandon roark and bennet boy on bikes. Fri WhatThe 2
Monie may Nov 30 citygal1959 5

Mountain City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance