First Prev
of 3
Next Last
jew

United States

#1 Feb 28, 2012
Why are there no jewish synogogues in johnson county?

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#2 Feb 28, 2012
Do you have any Jewish People in Mt. City?

“Most people are "C" students”

Since: Sep 07

Right here

#3 Feb 29, 2012
jew wrote:
Why are there no jewish synogogues in johnson county?
Maybe Jews in Johnson County have learned the lesson: don't all get caught in one spot by the Good Christians.
regina jones

Chicago, IL

#4 Feb 29, 2012
They allowed the child raping catholics in.they should certainly welcome jews.their GODS choosen people (because of his covanent with ABRAHAM.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#5 Feb 29, 2012
Bet regina jones is voting for Santorum. LOL
none

Johnson City, TN

#6 Feb 29, 2012
regina jones wrote:
They allowed the child raping catholics in.they should certainly welcome jews.their GODS choosen people (because of his covanent with ABRAHAM.
Christians are God's people (because of His New Covenant through Jesus Christ)

Right here

#7 Feb 29, 2012
none wrote:
Christians better hope they don't go through what Jews have gone through since being "chosen".
regina jones

Chicago, IL

#8 Feb 29, 2012
none wrote:
<quoted text>
if your one of those people that think GOD has thrown isreal under the bus then you have clearly not studied GODS word.jews are still GODS PEOPLE.christians are also GODS people now because they were adopted/grafted in when JESUS became the savior for all man kind. JESUS did not come to abolish the law but to fullfill it.if you hate jews don't call yourself a christian.and don't try to start a debate with me about the BIBLE because you want win.
regina jones

Chicago, IL

#9 Feb 29, 2012
freespirit-tn wrote:
Bet regina jones is voting for Santorum. LOL
I wouldn't vote for anyone that's a member of that cult.being a member is upholding all their nasty secrets.when a priest is found guility of child rape they are moved to another perish where their only going to rape again.and the report is filed in the chambers where they hide their nasty secrets.jew haters and catholice are not true christians.

Right here

#10 Feb 29, 2012
regina jones wrote:
jew haters and catholice are not true christians.
Weren't Catholics the very FIRST Christians? When did they get de-Christianed? And by whom?
regina jones

Chicago, IL

#11 Feb 29, 2012
When they started enforcing followers to think of the pope as their leader and killed protestants for refusing to do so,that would not be submissive to any man,but only GOD.since they don't allow members of their organization to read and study the BIBLE themselves because they say that GOD only allows the pope and priests to interpret is holy word.since the pope and priests started covering up child rape.and the list goes on.sounds to me that you stand up for jews as I do.why would you consider catholics followers of CHRIST?they part in hitlers slaughtering of the jews.

Right here

#12 Feb 29, 2012
regina jones wrote:
sounds to me that you stand up for jews
Huuhhhhhhhh???

regina jones wrote:
why would you consider catholics followers of CHRIST?they part in hitlers slaughtering of the jews.
'Cause they pretty much invented following Christ and wrote the book on how to do so.

EVERYBODY has taken part in slaughtering Jews. With the possible exception of Quakers, and I ain't sure about them.
regina jones

Chicago, IL

#13 Feb 29, 2012
I know him well wrote:
<quoted text>
Huuhhhhhhhh???
<quoted text>
'Cause they pretty much invented following Christ and wrote the book on how to do so.
EVERYBODY has taken part in slaughtering Jews. With the possible exception of Quakers, and I ain't sure about them.
the church didn't have a specific name attached to them at first.churchs were simply called for ex:the church of corinth because that's where it was located.the church(followers of CHRIST) evolved from true followers to power hungry tyrannts that wanted to control the people like a monarchy with the pope as the ultimate ruler.they labeled themselves the catholic church meaning universal.because they wanted to be the one world religion.the people that wouldnot submit to this where killed not all of course or their would be no such thing as protestantism.the catholic priests and popes didn't write the epistles and letters that make up the n.t. they where only the ones that choose which ones would be allowed in the n.t. when it was put together.there were other christian writings that they labeled as heretic if it didn't benifit their power trip.
regina jones

Chicago, IL

#14 Feb 29, 2012
Yes I know the hebrews/israelites/jews have been the victims of murders for thousands of years.I was merely saying that the catholic church claims to be christianity.but no true christian would take part in slaughtering them.yes israel is surrounded by its enemies.yes egypt and turkey broke their peace treaty with israel,yes iran wants to wipe israel off the map.and on and on,but I was talking about the catholic church so I found no reason to include all the (ites) in the BIBLE along with the rest of their enemies.
Vint

Johnson City, TN

#15 Feb 29, 2012
I know him well wrote:
<quoted text>
Christians better hope they don't go through what Jews have gone through since being "chosen".
IKHW, you are so right.

And for the Original Poster, I expect there are no synagogues because there are very, VERY, few Jewish people in Johnson County. Boone has a growing population of Jewish people with a Temple under construction, and there is an older synagogue in Bristol.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#16 Feb 29, 2012
regina jones wrote:
<quoted text>I wouldn't vote for anyone that's a member of that cult.being a member is upholding all their nasty secrets.when a priest is found guility of child rape they are moved to another perish where their only going to rape again.and the report is filed in the chambers where they hide their nasty secrets.jew haters and catholice are not true christians.
Just checking. But now the Catholic bishops are dictating US policy on healthcare. Humm...
Jill

Jonesborough, TN

#17 Feb 29, 2012
I know him well wrote:
<quoted text>
You poor little Jew boy.
regina jones

United States

#18 Feb 29, 2012
freespirit-tn wrote:
<quoted text>
Just checking. But now the Catholic bishops are dictating US policy on healthcare. Humm...
I did not say anything about the catholics stance on health care.I assume your talking about the birth control issue.I said nothing about that.
Logger

Spring Lake, NC

#19 Mar 1, 2012
regina jones wrote:
What about the child raping baptists A lot of them in Johnson County,
regina jones

Chicago, IL

#20 Mar 1, 2012
Logger wrote:
<quoted text>What about the child raping baptists A lot of them in Johnson County,
if anyone hurts a child in anyway they are not a christian I don't care what denomination they label to themselves.but the differance is this.if a preacher of a baptist church is raping the children that he has been trusted with and it is exposed,the leaders of that church do not keep it hush hush and move him to another church that needs a pastor where he can rape more children and leave them emotionally crushed for the rest of their lives.this has happened in the catholic church.there are to many men that have choosen to tell what happpened to them while they where alone with priests.I am non denominational.I do not label myself with any churches name. I just do the best I can do.but the best I can do is filthy rags in the sight of of a just and holy GOD.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mountain City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Metal Roofing/Guttering 10 hr Joe Smoe 2
darlene romminger 14 hr belly button fuzz 3
Jerry Grindstaff for County Mayor 15 hr clue 5
Disability/foodstamps/welfare/etc (Jun '06) 15 hr tropical 250
School Starting too early Mon Zeke from man city 2
necx assaulted officers Mon bigp0ppa 3
Kelly thomas Mon sisterhood 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mountain City Mortgages