Needs phone service

Johnson City, TN

#1 Jun 12, 2012
I think they need 2 put a cell phone tower in laurel tn. The service sucks unless u live on a tall hill. With no trees. There are plenty of places to put one we are the only part of joco that doesnt have a cell tower. Any other opinions?
buttons

Johnson City, TN

#2 Jun 12, 2012
Needs phone service wrote:
I think they need 2 put a cell phone tower in laurel tn. The service sucks unless u live on a tall hill. With no trees. There are plenty of places to put one we are the only part of joco that doesnt have a cell tower. Any other opinions?
I agree. They need to put one where you can get service through the gorge, along laurel creek. I have to drive through there late at night coming home from work and I always worry about breaking down through there.
Agreed

Johnson City, TN

#3 Jun 12, 2012
Yeah. There is alot of places like that in laurel, they really need a cell tower.
Observing

Johnson City, TN

#4 Jun 12, 2012
Agreed!

“Most people are "C" students”

Since: Sep 07

Right here

#5 Jun 13, 2012
buttons wrote:
I have to drive through there late at night coming home from work and I always worry about breaking down through there.
While you're waiting for that cell tower, you might want to get your vehicle serviced so that breaking down is less likely.

Or were you referring to yourself rather than your vehicle, as in "worry about having a nervous breakdown through there"?
another

Absecon, NJ

#6 Jun 13, 2012
Another stupid comment by IKHW.
Any vehicle can break down without the driver knowing that the vehicle has anything not working properly. A vehicle can have a tire go flat from a nail or other objects that the driver doest know is in the tire.
Ikhw and others

Johnson City, TN

#7 Jun 13, 2012
another wrote:
Another stupid comment by IKHW.
Any vehicle can break down without the driver knowing that the vehicle has anything not working properly. A vehicle can have a tire go flat from a nail or other objects that the driver doest know is in the tire.
Yes! Even newer models have mechanical problems sometimes..........Ikhw, like a few others, just can't shake the "nasty attitude" obsession!
buttons

Johnson City, TN

#8 Jun 15, 2012
I know him well wrote:
<quoted text>
While you're waiting for that cell tower, you might want to get your vehicle serviced so that breaking down is less likely.
Or were you referring to yourself rather than your vehicle, as in "worry about having a nervous breakdown through there"?
I'm not really waiting on that tower, it would be nice. I do try my best to keep my car up, but sometimes I can't always afford to fix something until several weeks after something starts messing up. I'm a single mom raising two kids and don't always get my child support, so it gets tough sometimes. I think you said it right about having a nervous breakdown through there. I know even guys that don't like it through there at night time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mountain City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Terry Marshall 49 min tn city girl 3
Be Nice 9 hr Pathetic 13
Lawerance McGlamery 12 hr angel 4
Jobs 12 hr wellllll 5
Poll Beer Sales in Mountain City, and why? (Nov '08) 18 hr I know him well 80
neva general how was your recent dining experie... Fri justsayin 4
Kendra Johnson Fri Dillon 6
More from around the web

Mountain City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE