suboxone doctor accepting new patient...

suboxone doctor accepting new patients now

Posted in the Mountain City Forum

suboxone help

Mountain City, TN

#1 Oct 1, 2010
a new suboxone practice is opening and accepting patience. Initial cost is 200 and each visit thereafter is 100; you will need insurance though as they require weekly testing at a labratory.
suboxone help

Mountain City, TN

#2 Oct 1, 2010
This practice is in bristol TN/VA if you are interested email me at [email protected] om
joke

Mount Morris, MI

#4 Oct 1, 2010
whoever started this post is gonna benefit from the clinic or would greatly benefit by getting an education. Preferably somewhere besides johnson county. Anyway, all these clinics are for is to get the dopehead hooked on a legalized form of a drug.
Blank Space

Hiltons, VA

#5 Oct 2, 2010
Another crutch for druggies,how can they afford it?They don't have insurance,don't work.Guess Tncare will pay for it?
never heard of it

Johnson City, TN

#6 Oct 2, 2010
what is suboxone??
Blank Space

Johnson City, TN

#7 Oct 2, 2010
never heard of it wrote:
what is suboxone??
Its dope,I hear it sells on the street just like everything else.
I could be wrong.Do a Google search for suboxone.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#9 Oct 2, 2010
suboxone is the combination of two substances. Buprenorphine-is the pain killer(it is a protagonist on the MU receptors of the brain where you experience pain), Naloxone-is an antagonist, it keeps the pain killer from being effective. As an example, if you overdose on pain medicine, the hospital immediatly gives you naloxone and just as immediatly your not high any more. Suboxone is a combination of these two drugs Suboxone/Naloxone and the purpose for it is to help someone stop using painkillers without it causing terrible side effects. It is estimated that some 20% of americans have abused pain pills at some point. So whatever is written on here about how bad saboxone is, investigate the claims...I have found that people are largely uneducated suboxone.
for treatment services

Jonesborough, TN

#10 Oct 4, 2010
please this county has enough dope heads in it anyways so please keep ur dope over where u are at...SUBOXONE is just like the methadone...those people get high as hell on this crap and leave ur clinics and drive and frankly i dont wont to meet them on the road...i have seen people on this crap and methadone these clinics need to cease to exsist..if u wont off the dope go to rehab or cold turkey it....dont replace it with another drug..
Anonymous

Cornelius, NC

#11 Oct 30, 2011
for treatment services wrote:
please this county has enough dope heads in it anyways so please keep ur dope over where u are at...SUBOXONE is just like the methadone...those people get high as hell on this crap and leave ur clinics and drive and frankly i dont wont to meet them on the road...i have seen people on this crap and methadone these clinics need to cease to exsist..if u wont off the dope go to rehab or cold turkey it....dont replace it with another drug..
You are wrong. Suboxone doesn't make u high if you're already addicted to opiates. Methadone been around for decades, saves lives. Educate yourself.
go-suboxone

Belleville, IL

#12 Jun 26, 2012
I dont understand why u haters come on these kind of sites, rippin on people trying to get better..and sober. Suboxone is a miracle drug. NO you dont get high from it....you feel....NORMAL. its an amazing feeling. No doubt you have never known someone who was going through this kind of addiction. You could never understand. This drug has saved my life...and many others too. tkatz97 is right...start your research before you blast on a site...

“On your level?”

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#13 Jun 28, 2012
go-suboxone wrote:
NO you dont get high from it....you feel....NORMAL. its an amazing feeling.
Not to sound pessimistic, if Soboxone has helped you get off drugs then that is great! BUT are you replacing one drug for another? I mean it's not really normal to go around feeling 'amazing' all the time. Don't we all have normal mood changes,.. Frustrated, happy, depressed, excited, stressed, at ease, and mostly just 'okay'.

Are you saying that this drug is amazing because it simply makes you feel normal or that it makes you feel Amazing? I guess I'm confused.

Also, are you aware that this drug is being abused? These pills, from what I understand are sold for about 20 bucks each. Instead of being taken orally,(swallowed) if I am correct, they are being quartered, and snorted, which when induced in this fashion, makes one 'nod off'...a state in which you feel totally asleep/relaxed (usually with eyes completely shut), yet you are alert as to the conversation, music, etc..all around you. Can pop your eyes open instantly and answer/comment on something of interest, before immediately 'nodding again. From what I understand, it's like being in a deep sleep, yet acutely alert at the same time? Wow, what a feeling! LOL What are your views on this?
butterbabe

Blacksburg, VA

#14 Oct 24, 2012
first of all I think many people who have posted on this topic are misinformed on what suboxone is. Suboxone is similar to methadone however it is MUCH safer and has a higher success rate than does methadone. Only 10% of people on Methadone ever get off of it successfully. Suboxone is meant to assist an addict in their recovery. It is an agonist antagonist combination of medication that controls the symptoms of withdraw while blocking the receptors that opiates attach to meaning that even if you took painkillers you wouldn't be able to get high. Suboxone does not get you high it helps you feel normal and by that I mean it controls withdraw symptoms while preventing cravings. People buy it on the street because it keeps them from going through withdraw. Methadone and suboxone while used for similar purposes are VERY different. methadone does get you very high while suboxone especially once your system has adjusted to it does nothing more than keep you feeling normal. It is a great medication and when used along with therapy and a strong program can be very effective.
OF course there are people out there that will abuse anything and rather than taking advantage of the suboxone program would rather abuse it. However I don't think that people who slam suboxone are correctly informed on the medication and just see it as another methadone or a substitute addiction. To you... inform yourself before you decide to take a stand against it.
Anonymous

Germantown, MD

#15 Mar 5, 2013
If you have ever known anyone addicted to street drugs then you know that it brings an awful lifestyle with it. Stealing, lying, etc. When I was addicted to opiates I made terrible decisions that made the quality of my life and others who cared about me turn to sh**. It started out that i just wanted to get high but quickly turned into being petrified of the pain of withdrawals. I couldn't even hold down a job because the withdrawals were so bad. Suboxone gave me a way out. I never once felt high from taking it. This drug has a "ceiling effect" for that very reason. The more you take the longer it lasts, but it won't provide the same euphoria that the opiates gave. It helped my body to feel normal so that I could keep a job and helped give my brain to re-learn how to think about normal things. I don't, however, think its a permanent solution for me. Once I got my mind right to the point where I didnt WANT the drugs anymore, I had my doctor wean me off. I dont like being dependent on any drug---but the people who think its just as bad as being on opiates are sadly mistaken. For people like me who wanted to quit opiates but never had the willpower to go through withdrawals, suboxone gives another way out. It may be a much longer way out but a LOT of people can't handle going cold turkey. I know people who would certainly be in jail or dead without suboxone--myself included. Think before you judge ---or get the hell off forums like this where your comments don't do a damn bit of good.
Anonymous

Germantown, MD

#16 Mar 5, 2013
Special Ned wrote:
<quoted text>
Not to sound pessimistic, if Soboxone has helped you get off drugs then that is great! BUT are you replacing one drug for another? I mean it's not really normal to go around feeling 'amazing' all the time. Don't we all have normal mood changes,.. Frustrated, happy, depressed, excited, stressed, at ease, and mostly just 'okay'.
Are you saying that this drug is amazing because it simply makes you feel normal or that it makes you feel Amazing? I guess I'm confused.
Also, are you aware that this drug is being abused? These pills, from what I understand are sold for about 20 bucks each. Instead of being taken orally,(swallowed) if I am correct, they are being quartered, and snorted, which when induced in this fashion, makes one 'nod off'...a state in which you feel totally asleep/relaxed (usually with eyes completely shut), yet you are alert as to the conversation, music, etc..all around you. Can pop your eyes open instantly and answer/comment on something of interest, before immediately 'nodding again. From what I understand, it's like being in a deep sleep, yet acutely alert at the same time? Wow, what a feeling! LOL What are your views on this?
This drug is not taken orally. Its taken sublingually (under the tongue). I'm not an expert but I believe my doctor told me that taking it any other way would make it barely effective at all....I remember him specifically saying that someone tried injecting it and went into immediate withdrawal. Even if thats not true and people can get high from it illegally, it doesn't change the fact that there are many people whos lives were saved from suboxone. Even opiates themselves are a good thing when used by people who truly need them (and when prescribed legally by a trained professional). ANYTHING can be abused (even non-drugs like spray paint). It doesn't make the drug bad, it makes those people retarded.
hard worker

United States

#17 Mar 6, 2013
Blank Space wrote:
Another crutch for druggies,how can they afford it?They don't have insurance,don't work.Guess Tncare will pay for it?
Not true I'm prescribed suboxone and i have a full time job and insurance that i pay for. Just thought i stand you for those of us that aren't druggies.
hard worker

United States

#19 Mar 6, 2013
Special Ned wrote:
<quoted text>
Not to sound pessimistic, if Soboxone has helped you get off drugs then that is great! BUT are you replacing one drug for another? I mean it's not really normal to go around feeling 'amazing' all the time. Don't we all have normal mood changes,.. Frustrated, happy, depressed, excited, stressed, at ease, and mostly just 'okay'.
Are you saying that this drug is amazing because it simply makes you feel normal or that it makes you feel Amazing? I guess I'm confused.
Also, are you aware that this drug is being abused? These pills, from what I understand are sold for about 20 bucks each. Instead of being taken orally,(swallowed) if I am correct, they are being quartered, and snorted, which when induced in this fashion, makes one 'nod off'...a state in which you feel totally asleep/relaxed (usually with eyes completely shut), yet you are alert as to the conversation, music, etc..all around you. Can pop your eyes open instantly and answer/comment on something of interest, before immediately 'nodding again. From what I understand, it's like being in a deep sleep, yet acutely alert at the same time? Wow, what a feeling! LOL What are your views on this?
As was said already if you were already addicted to opiates it does not get you high. It makes you feel normal. there are all kinds of prescription medications being abused and ingested in other ways of taken properly it will help you oh and it doesn't really matter how you do it you get the same effect. If you are getting it off the street then u must not need it and you are abusing it.
your stupid

Newland, NC

#20 Jun 27, 2013
It isn't because all of them want to be addicted to opiates, its more the doctors that prescribe them for too long because of the lasting issues the patient has and they are addicted... So if it were you and you were addicted would you take Suboxone to help you?

Or just stay in pain? or continue an addiction?

ask yourself that question....
concerned

Johnson City, TN

#21 Jul 4, 2013
I believe the people who buy on the streets are not addicted to opiates and therefore get high off of this drug. I know a few. It will get you high if you are not addicted. Who could afford twenty dollars or more a pill to avoid withdrawal? They would just go to the clinic themselves. It would be a lot cheaper.
bud smoker 4 life

United States

#22 Jul 5, 2013
That all u pill heads need to sub another pill for a pill get off em you re problem is u r to weak to fight it u are dependent on it because u get it to easy oh u need prescription here u go &take 2 call me in the morning i can really see u messed up got a problem fix it dont be a b*tch for the high or sell em as soon as u get em trust me it s not the high u want how can handle throwin up feelin like crap & if u aint got em then what cant get out of the bed oh i hurt just f**king pill sick worthless where do u see yourself 15 yrs from now still the same needing a pill or worse so just u loser keep thinking u need em & sub doc will help u out or be strong in mind do what s right s just get off the bulls**t keep it natural get a real high!! bud smoker for life!!!!
concerned

Johnson City, TN

#23 Jul 6, 2013
I do believe this drug can be useful if used properly. My stepdaughter worked for a family doctor in Georgia who would prescribe suboxone for patients addicted to pain killers but it was limited to a few months and the dose was cut down periodically to wean the patient off the suboxone. The problem with the clinics is that they do not wean off or use time limits to my knowledge. That would cut into the profits. I don't believe they are about stopping addiction. They are about making money.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mountain City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Harley Rankins 1 hr Fact 3
Most Backward Family's in the County 2 hr Trailer monitor 18
Bobby Lowe and Mandy rhymer 3 hr FY and u and YOU 7
Bliss Hawkins 5 hr Bill_Lewis 5
Chrystina Osborne (Apr '10) 14 hr Lmao 8
Trump Is The Worst 14 hr Road Crew 64
REWARD for Missing Husky 15 hr BusyReader 17

Mountain City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mountain City Mortgages