whatwhat

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2009

Jesse Grindstaff- great fighter and looks good doin it!
Truth

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2009

Judged:

I've been teaching self defense for along time. If these guys run up against someone that knows what they are doing they wouldn't last 5 seconds. Street fighting is all about attitude and bulling other people that are scared and don't know what to do. There is always someone that can kick your butt. Be careful out there.
special naval warfare

Elizabethton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2009

Judged:

the are several men in this county who could destroy all the above mention people but most of them would rather live their lives in peace.so when you think you know the best take a quick look at some of the special force's, navy seals and ex marines who live here quietly not needing to prove a damn thing "AGAIN" WOO YAH
Truth

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2009

Judged:

I totally agree with special naval warfare's opinion. You learn to fight so you don't need to. Most of these veterans would walk away from these young lions that think they are bad. What is the big deal about having prople think you are bad? Ego? Girls? Peer pressure? Can't be respected any other way? Mucho BS? Don't mess around with people you don't know. You might be sorry!
crazyness

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2009

Judged:

WOW...this thread got deep. Some people fight to make a living and for respect. MMA fighters should be respected for their sport and talent. As for the armed forces that really doesnt have a place on this stupid site. The armed forces are a serious subject that deserves the utmost respect not some gossip site. God bless our troops and bring them home safe.
noone

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2009

i hurd tommy ward likes to fight but idk
azreale

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2009

I know wrote:
Jim Shull sure can put out a fire
yea but his little cousin jonathan could mop the floor with his big a**.i seen him rock on a few people before he calmed down.
stickers

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2009

Judged:

I know wrote:
maybe but dont forget the cousins too mike simcox,who is flat out a brawler and jonathan shull who is small but maybe the quickest around and fearless.but all them neva farm boys can throw down,the snyder brothers brent and eric.dale phillips,billy ray jones.any one of those can lay you out in a hurry
simply red

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2009

Any of you been on the receiving end of Jason Bryants fist? What about Billy?
stickers

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2009

Judged:

Truth wrote:
I've been teaching self defense for along time. If these guys run up against someone that knows what they are doing they wouldn't last 5 seconds. Street fighting is all about attitude and bulling other people that are scared and don't know what to do. There is always someone that can kick your butt. Be careful out there.
dude this is not a kung fu contest,while you are getting in your hiding monkey stance one of these mountian brawlers knocked your a** out,or they are going faster than a runaway skill saw knotting up your mellon.better yet one picks up somthing and floggs you real good in fact you should try your luck,YOU better be very careful out there.
oh my

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2009

most of these fighters will end up like daavid caradine, hung in a closet with a sex toy up their butt
this is that guy

Newport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2009

would u like to know wrote:
benji reece is definitly on of jc best fighters i seen him in action and seen what he is capable he is crazy
I have seen chris pleasant beat his ass 1000s of times but chris can hold his own
jrw

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2009

I know wrote:
If so, why did that house right across from the firehall burn down,not to mension the barn behind it or the church across from it.
jack meove

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2009

Truth wrote:
Someone forgot to tell you Tim Stout is a professional fighter.
Samantha

Elizabethton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2009

goochboy wrote:
Travis Ellison vs Travis Feret
Best fight ever! Ellison totally broke Ferets gaw.
just me

West Jefferson, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2009

simply red wrote:
Any of you been on the receiving end of Jason Bryants fist? What about Billy?
No, but I damn sure wouldn't want to lol Their fists are weapons of mass destruction.
that person

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2009

i would haft to say brian morefield
war vet

Fort Huachuca, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2009

travis feret is a pu**y
no wonder ellison won
i have seen him fight and he is is ok at it
but against ferret a drunk monkey could win
little ole me

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2009

billy combs is good ive seen him beat the hell out of alot of people but him beating the f@*k out of jason dugger nathan pardue skip main and tyler hampton was great
someone

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2009

I know wrote:
he wished poor kid

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

18 Users are viewing the Mountain City Forum right now

Search the Mountain City Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 21 min Pete 140,772
Who should be elected as General Sessions Judge? 1 hr doe resident 32
What is most important issue for county mayor c... 2 hr Doeboy 22
Fund Raiser FOR Weston Dowell & family Together... 3 hr Gary 1
parents who turn their back 6 hr doe resident 5
Who do you think will win each office in the el... 7 hr doe resident 17
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 7 hr WTH 8,944
•••
•••
•••
•••

Mountain City Jobs

•••