First Prev
of 3
Next Last
justSoYallKnoW

Holly Springs, NC

#1 Jul 21, 2011
I know of a older guy that lives in town.(mountain city) and he LOVES to play with younger girls (16-21). He is 40 maybe older (JW) has sex with them the willing ones ,,"so high on drugs they dont know what they are going until later" (JW) thinks he is the king of Mountain City TN..So if you think you know who (JW) is ? then you know who i am talking about!!!the rest of (JW)s family is great but he needs to be put away far far away..Lock up your teenagers until this is looked into.! P.S. the sad part is (JW) live on the same road as a cop...
Funny

Beech Bluff, TN

#2 Jul 21, 2011
LMAO! If you think 40 is old, you must be about 14.
Did you get doped up and have sex with him?
Are you stupid

Johnson City, TN

#3 Jul 22, 2011
Funny wrote:
LMAO! If you think 40 is old, you must be about 14.
Did you get doped up and have sex with him?
when it comes to having sex with teenagers 40 is old. Anyone in my book that is 40 ahould not sleep with anyone under 27 years old!!
One Opinion

Jackson, TN

#4 Jul 22, 2011
Over 21, to each his own and it's nobody else's business, not even yours! I'm sure you'd have a full-time job just managing your own Life and business, if you'd do that and keep your nose out of everybody else's!
sickening

Johnson City, TN

#5 Jul 22, 2011
Are you stupid wrote:
<quoted text>when it comes to having sex with teenagers 40 is old. Anyone in my book that is 40 ahould not sleep with anyone under 27 years old!!
Yeah! These old guys and old gals have those roving eyes and are sickening! Young kids are in danger with all these perverts running a muk!
One Opinion

Jackson, TN

#6 Jul 22, 2011
sickening wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah! These old guys and old gals have those roving eyes and are sickening! Young kids are in danger with all these perverts running a muk!
While I agree with your statement for young Kids NOT on drugs and lay all of the blame on the Adults trying to take advantage of them, it's an entirely different story when the Underage Person is a drug addict.
First of all, they are not innocent anymore because they will have sex with anybody who will give them drugs or the money to buy drugs.
Second of all, that doesn't give the Adults a pass on molesting them, but it does make both equally at fault. The Parents of the Underage Person also shares some of the blame, as well.
Are you stupid

Johnson City, TN

#7 Jul 22, 2011
One Opinion wrote:
Over 21, to each his own and it's nobody else's business, not even yours! I'm sure you'd have a full-time job just managing your own Life and business, if you'd do that and keep your nose out of everybody else's!
Well, from reading this you must be an old pervert youself!! Nasty and you should be locked up!!
Are you stupid

Johnson City, TN

#8 Jul 22, 2011
sickening wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah! These old guys and old gals have those roving eyes and are sickening! Young kids are in danger with all these perverts running a muk!
I agree! Both Men and Women do this and that is just wrong!!
Are you stupid

Johnson City, TN

#9 Jul 22, 2011
One Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
While I agree with your statement for young Kids NOT on drugs and lay all of the blame on the Adults trying to take advantage of them, it's an entirely different story when the Underage Person is a drug addict.
First of all, they are not innocent anymore because they will have sex with anybody who will give them drugs or the money to buy drugs.
Second of all, that doesn't give the Adults a pass on molesting them, but it does make both equally at fault. The Parents of the Underage Person also shares some of the blame, as well.
I do not agree with you at all, If a girl/guy are really messed up on drugs and a 40 year old sleeps with them that makes it the 40 year olds fault because this is taking advantage of a child!!
JohnsonCoRes

Johnson City, TN

#10 Jul 22, 2011
Are you stupid wrote:
<quoted text>I do not agree with you at all, If a girl/guy are really messed up on drugs and a 40 year old sleeps with them that makes it the 40 year olds fault because this is taking advantage of a child!!
I agree. He or she is not only taking advantage of a child but an ill, incapacitated child.
Prison time!

P.S. There is no statute of limitations on child molestation.
Commentator

Humboldt, TN

#11 Jul 22, 2011
Are you stupid wrote:
<quoted text>Well, from reading this you must be an old pervert youself!! Nasty and you should be locked up!!
I would say that you're the stupid one. I have many Friends and acquaintances who have married Spouses, both Men and Women, younger and older by several years and actually, they seem to get along better and have happier relationships than couples closer to the same age. There seems to be less drama, more contentment, and they seem to enjoy each other's company more. The younger Ones seem to mature alittle more and become calmer and the older One seems to become younger than their years and more interested in life and living.
So, if you're hung up on age differences, it has to just be out of ignorance. Therefore, I think you need to mind your own business and let People work out what works for them, not what works for you. You live your life and let others live theirs, would my suggestion. BTW, your over-reaction tells me that you've got alittle guilt going on there for something you've done or didn't do & wish you had or think you should have.
Commentator

Humboldt, TN

#12 Jul 22, 2011
JohnsonCoRes wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. He or she is not only taking advantage of a child but an ill, incapacitated child.
Prison time!
P.S. There is no statute of limitations on child molestation.
Did the poster not say, "equal blame", as well as the Parents? Why are the Parents allowing a drug addicted underage Person to be in a position to be taken advantage of, knowing full well that a drug addict of any age will do anything to get drugs or drug money? Also, knowing full well that there are Perverts out there who will take advantage of that.
Please notice too that I, nor the Poster, do not refer to the underage Person as a Kid or a Child because drugs take that innocence away from the Underage User.
You People need to stop being in denial of what drugs do to Children and face the reality of the situation. By not doing so, you're enabling the problem to continue. Stop the drugs and you'll stop SOME of the molestion problems with the Teenagers! Watch a documentary about Teenage Drug Addict Runaways on the street. How do you think they get money for their needs and their drugs? Theft and Prostitution, that's how. For Heaven's Sake People, WAKE UP to the reality of that kind of Life and do whatever it takes to keep your Kids off drugs and whatever it takes to get them off drugs! If that means watching them 24/7, then DO IT!
momof4kids

West Jefferson, NC

#13 Jul 22, 2011
If a person is over 18, then they should be allowed to be in a relationship with anyone ......EXCEPT CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 18... It does not matter if a person is using drug or whatever.....it is WRONG...MORALLY and LEGALLY for anyone to have sex with a minor under the age of 18. I agree with another post that says age difference does not play a big factor...there are several years between me and my husband, but I was way over 18 when we got together. As a parent I have to say that I would be outraged, but you cannot keep your eyes on your kids 24-7..esp if they are teens and you are trying to allow your child to grow and make choiceson their own...There is a special place for people who abuse ( sexually or physically ) children.
Commentator

Humboldt, TN

#14 Jul 22, 2011
You were more lenient on the age than I was, I said 21 years old.
But, I beg to differ on not being able to watch your children 24/7. I raised 2 children by myself and if they had gotten on drugs, everything else would have come to an immediate halt, including their social development, until that problem was no longer a problem and they knew it without a doubt! What good is social developement when your Child is on drugs? Absolutely NONE!
Deal with the problem at hand, the rest can wait! And yes, you can watch your Child 24/7! Once your Child has gone through the treatment necessary to get them off drugs, Court-ordered and paid for, if necessary, it is your responsibility to do whatever is necessary to make sure they don't have access to any more drugs until you can trust them, even if that means not letting them leave the House. Step up and do what is necessary to be done for the sake of your Child's future! Be a Parent and take control of your child's Life! IT'S YOUR JOB! They'll thank you for it in the long run!
BTW, I didn't have to deal with that problem with either one of mine, possibility because I made it clear from the time they were little what they could expect from me, if I ever did have to deal with it AND WHAT THEY COULD EXPECT FROM ME, AS THEIR PARENT AND THE ONE IN CHARGE, WHETHER THEY LIKED IT OR NOT!
here RR fetch

Johnson City, TN

#15 Jul 22, 2011
Commentator wrote:
You were more lenient on the age than I was, I said 21 years old.
But, I beg to differ on not being able to watch your children 24/7. I raised 2 children by myself and if they had gotten on drugs, everything else would have come to an immediate halt, including their social development, until that problem was no longer a problem and they knew it without a doubt! What good is social developement when your Child is on drugs? Absolutely NONE!
Deal with the problem at hand, the rest can wait! And yes, you can watch your Child 24/7! Once your Child has gone through the treatment necessary to get them off drugs, Court-ordered and paid for, if necessary, it is your responsibility to do whatever is necessary to make sure they don't have access to any more drugs until you can trust them, even if that means not letting them leave the House. Step up and do what is necessary to be done for the sake of your Child's future! Be a Parent and take control of your child's Life! IT'S YOUR JOB! They'll thank you for it in the long run!
BTW, I didn't have to deal with that problem with either one of mine, possibility because I made it clear from the time they were little what they could expect from me, if I ever did have to deal with it AND WHAT THEY COULD EXPECT FROM ME, AS THEIR PARENT AND THE ONE IN CHARGE, WHETHER THEY LIKED IT OR NOT!
And here we have, once again, the notorious "RR" in all her glory! You betcha>those novels just keep-a-comin-LOL!WOOOO-HOOOO ; -))
Commentator

Humboldt, TN

#17 Jul 22, 2011
If that's the only thing that you have to bring to the table, which is off-topic and a figment of your obsessed mind, then why do you even bother? Nobody is interested in your deluded obsessions! Get it! It's not about you, it's about drug addicted and molested Children, which you obviously care nothing about!
forgive what cha say

Johnson City, TN

#18 Jul 22, 2011
Commentator wrote:
If that's the only thing that you have to bring to the table, which is off-topic and a figment of your obsessed mind, then why do you even bother? Nobody is interested in your deluded obsessions! Get it! It's not about you, it's about drug addicted and molested Children, which you obviously care nothing about!
Oops, same old "RR">LOL! We are so intrigued by you! Now, does that comment make ya feel more special? Yeah I do care about exploited and abused kids, and do try and help keep these precious ones from harms way..... You're just so full of info, on every subject, that I get distracted about the subject at hand-forgive please?
JohnsonCoRes

Johnson City, TN

#19 Jul 22, 2011
Commentator wrote:
<quoted text>
Please notice too that I, nor the Poster, do not refer to the underage Person as a Kid or a Child because drugs take that innocence away from the Underage User.
You People need to stop being in denial of what drugs do to Children and face the reality of the situation....
It is hard to legislate good quality parenting, but there ARE laws on the books to prosecute and jail adults who have sex with children.

You seem hung up on the term "child" and the innocence of children. You think that a child who has lost his innocence is fair game?

All we need to do is go by the victim's age. He is a child until his 18th birthday, isn't he??? We don't have to make judgments about whether the child is "innocent" or not!
Old Man

Bluff City, TN

#20 Jul 22, 2011
sickening wrote:
How fast does a "muk" run?
justSoYallKnoW

Holly Springs, NC

#21 Jul 22, 2011
JohnsonCoRes wrote:
<quoted text>
It is hard to legislate good quality parenting, but there ARE laws on the books to prosecute and jail adults who have sex with children.
You seem hung up on the term "child" and the innocence of children. You think that a child who has lost his innocence is fair game?
All we need to do is go by the victim's age. He is a child until his 18th birthday, isn't he??? We don't have to make judgments about whether the child is "innocent" or not!
Its Old Men like (JW) that needs a ""good ole ass kicken"" put in "time out"!!! an as far as the kids go " A Family that prays together stays together ", "A Family that eats together stays together ". Grow with your child so they don't run to Old Men like (JW)! for what they "call hanging out" Do you know your child's friends friends the list goes on an on an on !!! and when it comes to DRUGS an (JW)........need I say more !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mountain City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who is Cecil the milk truck Canter 10 hr Nobody 3
Negroes are closer to Apes than Humans. 12 hr Cecil the MilkMan 19
derrick mcdaniel and sasha main Sun Kayla 3
Hypothetical Question Sun Cecil the MilkMan 5
tti Sat somebody 23
Kayla Jennings (Jun '16) Sat ooooo 39
Seth Little Sat What_the_f--- 19

Mountain City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance