Any news on the murder in Johnson Cou...

“Most people are "C" students”

Since: Sep 07

Right here

#384 Feb 10, 2012
EXECUTIVE ACTION GROUP wrote:
Let's not forget the convicted phony coward imposter Marvin Potter war hero originally from Pennsylvania:
How come we don't want to forget that?
new

Boone, NC

#385 Feb 10, 2012
Executive Action is right! The families of the deceased need to sue these imbreds for wrongful death!!!

“Most people are "C" students”

Since: Sep 07

Right here

#386 Feb 10, 2012
new wrote:
Executive Action is right! The families of the deceased need to sue these imbreds for wrongful death!!!
But what does being from Pennsylvania have to do with that?
Mercy

Banner Elk, NC

#387 Feb 10, 2012
I don't understand?? Would this crime somehow be less heinous if the murderers were born and raised in TN instead of just being a resident for the past 10 years?? It's not as though they drove down for the day to commit the crime,they live in TN and had for many years!! What difference does it make where they were born???
The Baron

Brentwood, TN

#389 Feb 10, 2012
EXECUTIVE ACTION GROUP wrote:
Let's not forget the convicted phony coward imposter Marvin Potter war hero originally from Pennsylvania:
http://www.pownetwork.org/phonies/phonies217....
Potter is a complete loser and a failure as a human being. Give his fat ass the death penalty!
EXECUTIVE ACTION GROUP

Chatsworth, GA

#390 Feb 10, 2012
Jennelle has been interrogated all day by law enforcement. Watch your TV news for updates. Charges Pending.
Curious

Nashville, TN

#391 Feb 10, 2012
Mercy wrote:
I don't understand?? Would this crime somehow be less heinous if the murderers were born and raised in TN instead of just being a resident for the past 10 years?? It's not as though they drove down for the day to commit the crime,they live in TN and had for many years!! What difference does it make where they were born???
It doesn't make any difference..It's just that there are a lot of comments being made about tennessee rednecks, inbreds, feuding hillbillies, etc.. it's just ironic that they aren't even from East TN, but are feeding into the stereotype..
memee

Winters, CA

#392 Feb 10, 2012
Did they arrest her?

“Most people are "C" students”

Since: Sep 07

Right here

#393 Feb 10, 2012
EXECUTIVE ACTION GROUP wrote:
Jennelle has been interrogated all day by law enforcement. Watch your TV news for updates. Charges Pending.
Your posts suggest that you are very sane, very sober, well informed, focused, concise.

So what are you doing in this topix.net forum? It's like running into Mozart at a Kiss concert.:-)
j woman is dangerous

Elizabethton, TN

#394 Feb 10, 2012
I know him well wrote:
<quoted text>
Your posts suggest that you are very sane, very sober, well informed, focused, concise.
So what are you doing in this topix.net forum? It's like running into Mozart at a Kiss concert.:-)
Just like you, we're all curious! The j woman doesn't need to be out among society, right?
qball

Johnson City, TN

#395 Feb 10, 2012
j woman is dangerous wrote:
<quoted text>Just like you, we're all curious! The j woman doesn't need to be out among society, right?
People from wonderful, beautiful Texas should never, never ever ever (did I say never ever) get mixed up with these crazy ass people from Mtn. City Tn.
RUN!!!! run as fast as you can, and whatever you do, DON'T LOOK BACK!!!

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#396 Feb 10, 2012
qball wrote:
<quoted text>People from wonderful, beautiful Texas should never, never ever ever (did I say never ever) get mixed up with these crazy ass people from Mtn. City Tn.
RUN!!!! run as fast as you can, and whatever you do, DON'T LOOK BACK!!!
If you think Texas is "wonderful", then One could make the case that you are one of those "crazy ass" People!
get real qball

Elizabethton, TN

#397 Feb 10, 2012
qball wrote:
<quoted text>People from wonderful, beautiful Texas should never, never ever ever (did I say never ever) get mixed up with these crazy ass people from Mtn. City Tn.
RUN!!!! run as fast as you can, and whatever you do, DON'T LOOK BACK!!!
As if Texas is any better? Uh, we do get NEWS REPORTS here in Mountain City,TN., and do know the crime going on there in your "wonderful, beautiful Texas" on an "hourly basis" and more! Get your head out of your AZZ and get real!
Mercy

Banner Elk, NC

#398 Feb 10, 2012
Curious wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't make any difference..It's just that there are a lot of comments being made about tennessee rednecks, inbreds, feuding hillbillies, etc.. it's just ironic that they aren't even from East TN, but are feeding into the stereotype..
Thank you for your answer. That does make sense. I don't believe any reasonable intelligent person takes any of the "redneck","hill billy" or "inbreed" comments seriously anyway.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#399 Feb 10, 2012
Mercy wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for your answer. That does make sense. I don't believe any reasonable intelligent person takes any of the "redneck","hill billy" or "inbreed" comments seriously anyway.
Doesn't bother me in the slightest to be called a Hillbilly. Every State's People are called something. Being called a Redneck doesn't bother me, either. Inbred? Well, what can you expect with all the Jeff Foxworthy jokes about 'dating your Sister". BTW, Jeff Foxworthy is from GA.
If you know it's not true, why would it bother you for more than 5 minutes, if that long? There are some States that I don't think much of the People, overall, either. Plus , there are some areas of TN. that the People don't impress me, overall, but what difference does any of that make? If you live there & you're happy with it, that's the only thing that matters!
Mercy

Banner Elk, NC

#400 Feb 10, 2012
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesn't bother me in the slightest to be called a Hillbilly. Every State's People are called something. Being called a Redneck doesn't bother me, either. Inbred? Well, what can you expect with all the Jeff Foxworthy jokes about 'dating your Sister". BTW, Jeff Foxworthy is from GA.
If you know it's not true, why would it bother you for more than 5 minutes, if that long? There are
some States that I don't think much of the
People, overall, either. Plus , there are some
areas of TN. that the People don't impress me,
overall, but what difference does any of that
make? If you live there & you're happy with it,
that's the only thing that matters!
Well said :)
The Baron

Brentwood, TN

#401 Feb 10, 2012
Who cares what other people call you or think about you. Be true to yourself and live your life as best you can and be good to your fellow man. If someone doesn't like you because of where you are from than forget and ignore than. Southern by the grace of God! I wish we could deport Potter and his crazy daughter back North.
Mercy

Banner Elk, NC

#402 Feb 10, 2012
The Baron wrote:
Who cares what other people call you or think about you. Be true to yourself and live your life as best you can and be good to your fellow man. If someone doesn't like you because of where you are from than forget and ignore than. Southern by the grace of God! I wish we could deport Potter and his crazy daughter back North.
I agree... But I believe we are American by the grace of God. Why do we still divide our own country by north and south. "UNITED STATES OF AMERICA" "UNITED WE STAND" and so on
:) just my opinion, but I'm proud to be American. Whether it be the north or the south...lol

“Uzi Does It”

Since: Nov 08

UZILAND

#403 Feb 10, 2012
Mercy wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree... But I believe we are American by the grace of God.
There's no mention of the Americas in the bible, lol.
Mercy

Banner Elk, NC

#404 Feb 10, 2012
Richard_ wrote:
<quoted text>There's no mention of the Americas in the bible, lol.
Hahaha
I of course know this :)
I was simply referring back to a previous post that said "Southern by the grace of God"
I was not implying God mentioned the USA by name. Sorry if it read that way lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mountain City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Casey and Wesley Payne (Oct '15) 12 hr Ccalways 13
Tracey Roark (Dec '16) Fri Waiting 15
I hate ferrets (Oct '09) Fri Syeirra 62
ems Thu concerned 1
whitley osborne Thu wondering 10
Christians Thu Buggy 1
Austin Atwood Thu wondering 2

Mountain City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mountain City Mortgages