johnson county snitch list

johnson county snitch list

Posted in the Mountain City Forum

First Prev
of 17
Next Last
Anonymous

Johnson City, TN

#1 Dec 9, 2010
mindy mccoyd and her old man, destiny roark, john wallace, brian ashley, kevin turnup
Jess

Johnson City, TN

#2 Dec 9, 2010
I am sure that the list is longer than what you put up here.

“Most people are "C" students”

Since: Sep 07

Right here

#3 Dec 9, 2010
What are "Johnson County snitches"? Are "snitches" the same as "public minded citizens who are willing to do something about crime besides bitch about it on topix.net and pray"?
know her well

Johnson City, TN

#4 Dec 9, 2010
destiny is not a snitch she wouldnt snitch on anyone. shes a kool ass person. your on a snitch website u fu**ing dumb@$$.
snitch

United States

#5 Dec 9, 2010
Eugene Jones, Randy Wright, Cody Marlow,
Mike

Blountville, TN

#6 Dec 9, 2010
spalls mclong cock wrote:
mindy mccoyd and her old man, destiny roark, john wallace, brian ashley, kevin turnup
the one that lives down neva , kevins brother?
four twenty

Blountville, TN

#7 Dec 9, 2010
i know for a fact!!! that teddy dowell, rodney eller and clay m. are or was my father works for J.C.S.D
Nark

Mount Juliet, TN

#8 Dec 9, 2010
there is a diffrence between a snitch and a nark. Snitches are forced Narks want to do something abot th drug dealers in the communty
Doe

Erwin, TN

#9 Dec 9, 2010
spalls mclong cock wrote:
mindy mccoyd and her old man, destiny roark, john wallace, brian ashley, kevin turnup
See this person by there post name shows that they a low life piece of scum bag trash. hurt these people and see what happens to you low life $hit bag. If this what they are doing should be given a metal. Need to bring every one of these low life drug dealing pile's $hit down
Ben

Blountville, TN

#10 Dec 9, 2010
Nark wrote:
there is a diffrence between a snitch and a nark. Snitches are forced Narks want to do something abot th drug dealers in the communty
yea there both liers and snakes in the grass, come up my road and i'll do somthing adout u, both are coward bastards
clear

United States

#11 Dec 9, 2010
Aron stout, john reece, josh harmon,chris maze,
Nark

Mount Juliet, TN

#12 Dec 9, 2010
Ben wrote:
<quoted text> yea there both liers and snakes in the grass, come up my road and i'll do somthing adout u, both are coward bastards
Rite when I do I will have warrants watch you puke yourself bad a$$
Ben

Blountville, TN

#13 Dec 9, 2010
Nark wrote:
<quoted text>Rite when I do I will have warrants watch you puke yourself bad a$$
bring it the fu-k on, i hope your not one of these dumb a$$ cops who cant do there job out there! and try to come on here and play smart! i ve been in the game 15 yrs and never been caught i got 4 cars in my my driveway and drive a 60,000 truck so hows life treating you snitch scum.
Nark two

Erwin, TN

#14 Dec 9, 2010
Ben wrote:
<quoted text> bring it the fu-k on, i hope your not one of these dumb a$$ cops who cant do there job out there! and try to come on here and play smart! i ve been in the game 15 yrs and never been caught i got 4 cars in my my driveway and drive a 60,000 truck so hows life treating you snitch scum.
well lets see you retarted scum bag yes have a badge ben catching big mouth punks like you for over 20years dont worry were you live bad a$$ I will come bye
Nark two

Erwin, TN

#15 Dec 9, 2010
Ben wrote:
<quoted text> bring it the fu-k on, i hope your not one of these dumb a$$ cops who cant do there job out there! and try to come on here and play smart! i ve been in the game 15 yrs and never been caught i got 4 cars in my my driveway and drive a 60,000 truck so hows life treating you snitch scum.
You are not very smart are you? Figures no problem to track down were ya live have any dope on ya right now punk see how dumb you are wont be local boys. LMFAO Ya all ready gave me your address LOL
Ben

Blountville, TN

#16 Dec 9, 2010
Nark two wrote:
<quoted text>You are not very smart are you? Figures no problem to track down were ya live have any dope on ya right now punk see how dumb you are wont be local boys. LMFAO Ya all ready gave me your address LOL
i will keep my lawyer on stand hahahahahaha, good luck tracking me i have stage-3 intercell blocker,on all my pc's and phones,ever heard of free wi fi i was eating a 100$ lunch today in boone when i wrote you, dumbass
hmm

Johnson City, TN

#21 Dec 9, 2010
Ben wrote:
<quoted text> bring it the fu-k on, i hope your not one of these dumb a$$ cops who cant do there job out there! and try to come on here and play smart! i ve been in the game 15 yrs and never been caught i got 4 cars in my my driveway and drive a 60,000 truck so hows life treating you snitch scum.
Probably not as good as the dope pushing seems to be doing you. I hope your meth lab blows up in your face. You and people like you are the SCUM that needs to be wiped out! Horay for all the narks out there!
Nark

Mount Juliet, TN

#23 Dec 10, 2010
Ben wrote:
<quoted text> i will keep my lawyer on stand hahahahahaha, good luck tracking me i have stage-3 intercell blocker,on all my pc's and phones,ever heard of free wi fi i was eating a 100$ lunch today in boone when i wrote you, dumbass
That don't work for feds stupid
Neighbor

Johnson City, TN

#24 Dec 10, 2010
STEVE ICENHOUR
bad boy

Huntingdon, TN

#25 Dec 10, 2010
snitch wrote:
Eugene Jones, Randy Wright, Cody Marlow,
cody marlow is not a snitch he is to damn stupid to do any thing like that the ones youi have to worry about is flossy,amber gary aka amber may,jason may,rabbit may,debbie may you all get your shit straight ok thank you have a nice day

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 17
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mountain City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shake Shake That Hand 20 hr Cow man 3
Has anyone seen Kayla Jennings lately 20 hr Elle mea 3
Bobby Lowe and Mandy rhymer Sat just poison 4
John Lawton Sat The one that knows 17
Poll any body know tim smith&his bro, jonathan? (Mar '09) Feb 24 Answer 5
Mindy McCoy (Aug '15) Feb 23 PPI 11
Trump Is The Worst Feb 23 butprivateprisons... 5

Mountain City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mountain City Mortgages