First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Info

Banner Elk, NC

#1 May 15, 2012
Do girls tell people there bra size?
ITS ONLY OPINION

United States

#2 May 15, 2012
Why?
Info

Banner Elk, NC

#3 May 15, 2012
Girls tell me there bra size but i think they lie.
CrayonChewer

Johnson City, TN

#4 May 16, 2012
they shouldn't if their bra size is larger than your IQ .

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#5 May 16, 2012
Info wrote:
Girls tell me there bra size but i think they lie.
That pretty much tells me what kind of "Girls" you hang around with. I'll bet you respond by telling them you exaggerated Penis size, too, don't you? Or do you just whip it out & show them? GEEZ!
ITS ONLY OPINION

United States

#6 May 16, 2012
This is exactly what I'm talking about folks. R.S. is constantly bad mouthing someone that has said nothing rude to her.It's allows some long drawn out making all of kinds of filth up. Poster#1 said nothing about their Penis or showing it to anyone.
ITS ONLY OPINION

United States

#7 May 16, 2012
Always

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#8 May 16, 2012
Yep, "ITS ONLY OPINION' & "I LIKE MUSCLES' are MsHurl1, alright...pulling the same ole tricks & telling the same ole lies as she/he always has since she/he has been posting!
I haven't looked, but somebody told me that all of her former Posts have been deleted. It didn't surprise me, they were so filthy & perverted that she got banned from Topix. That's about as bad as a supposedly Human can get. Be very wary of her, she's a dangerous Poster in more ways than one. Believe me, I KNOW! I was afraid that she was going to do harm to my Family & I'm deadly serious!

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#9 May 16, 2012
I wonder if her REAL first Name is "Janelle"?
your a hypocrit

United States

#11 May 16, 2012
Really Sassy is insane. I live in Mtn.City,Tn. Yet she says that I'm MsHurl that thought I was going to harm her family, that must mean that this MsHurl lives in Camden,Tn. West of Nashville. More of Really Sassy letting her thoughts run wild like the dogs around here.
ITS ONLY OPINION

United States

#12 May 16, 2012
Nope. Not janelle. I've already posted my first and last name but she's to rattle brained to figure it out.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#13 May 16, 2012
I never knew where she actually lived. I know that she didn't live where she claimed she did & that she posted from the MC area & that she visited my County at least once, according to somebody I know, who also said she looked like she was on Meth. I never even knew if she was actually Male or Female. I always believed that she was Male. But, your Posts are so much like hers that it's incredible & I don't believe there could be two of you that do so many of the same things in their Posts.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#14 May 16, 2012
ITS ONLY OPINION wrote:
Nope. Not janelle. I've already posted my first and last name but she's to rattle brained to figure it out.
I've never seen where you posted either your first or your last Name. So, post it, again.
Banjo playing Dog

Fremont, CA

#15 May 16, 2012
your a hypocrit wrote:
Really Sassy is insane. I live in Mtn.City,Tn. Yet she says that I'm MsHurl that thought I was going to harm her family, that must mean that this MsHurl lives in Camden,Tn. West of Nashville. More of Really Sassy letting her thoughts run wild like the dogs around here.
Looks like your a bright one. It is allways a pleasure to read your post. Now Really Sassy one the other hand I like The picture she uses. And with that being said, I will have to nick name her "OLE ONE EYE" And one could not help to want to knoe what kind of Bra Size she Flaunts

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#16 May 16, 2012
Banjo playing Dog wrote:
<quoted text>Looks like your a bright one. It is allways a pleasure to read your post. Now Really Sassy one the other hand I like The picture she uses. And with that being said, I will have to nick name her "OLE ONE EYE" And one could not help to want to knoe what kind of Bra Size she Flaunts
Maybe this went way over my head, but, I don't know which one you were complementing.
The blue eye isn't a picture of R.S.'s real eye. You do know that don't you?

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#17 May 16, 2012
JHBD wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe this went way over my head, but, I don't know which one you were complementing.
The blue eye isn't a picture of R.S.'s real eye. You do know that don't you?
Naw, he/she doesn't know that & neither do you. You only know what I told everybody but I may have lied. You don't know, now do you?

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#18 May 16, 2012
Yep. I do. You are in your 60's. No 60 plus woman has eyes without wrinkles around them.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#19 May 16, 2012
JHBD wrote:
Yep. I do. You are in your 60's. No 60 plus woman has eyes without wrinkles around them.
Wanna bet, Stoopid?

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#20 May 16, 2012
On second thought, you're right, I've got so many wrinkles that I can barely open my eyes. Plus, I look like I just crawled out of the grave, so if I were you, I'd just move along & not talk to me anymore!
No Man will have me because I'm so ugly & so unlikeable...they won't even talk to me , so why are you? I don't like it, I've never had a Man even ask me out or flirt with me or anything. I'm just an ugly old Maid that no Man will have , so why waste your time on me? Go away!

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#21 May 16, 2012
I saw your picture. Time and gravity sucks doesn't it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mountain City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Law enforcement Problems? 26 min Bill_Lewis 7
Brittany digger from village got kids took. 31 min njjj 19
Tommyhawk writer Hillard (Sep '14) 43 min IONU 111
Would you like to go out. sometime? 53 min IONU 5
Sunday Beer Sales in Johnson County (Apr '15) 57 min IONU 42
Adjust to make it agree with your ideas 1 hr IONU 2
Mikes BBQ 1 hr IONU 29
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mountain City Mortgages