bugger

Jonesborough, TN

#21 Aug 6, 2012
Yes that's sick. There both sick
aaaa

Kingsport, TN

#22 Aug 7, 2012
Where does Starling live?
Jackson

Johnson City, TN

#23 Aug 8, 2012
That's not right. They live in cold springs. They shouldn't lie to people.
where at

Elizabethton, TN

#24 Aug 8, 2012
Where at in cold springs?
I KNOW

United States

#25 Aug 8, 2012
Starling McCloud is the sexiest man in Johnson County, if you say he's not,you're an "EX" or he busted you for drugs when he was a Drug Task Force Officer or made you mad for some reason.

ANY WOMAN knows that he is sexy.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#26 Aug 8, 2012
How old is this Dude? Didn't you say that he married some Woman in a Nursing Home? Dang, if he's that old , he sounds about right for me.

I'm kidding, People, don't get all in an uproar.

Although we could certainly use some more Drug Task Force Officers around here.
bugger

Jonesborough, TN

#27 Aug 8, 2012
I KNOW wrote:
Starling McCloud is the sexiest man in Johnson County, if you say he's not,you're an "EX" or he busted you for drugs when he was a Drug Task Force Officer or made you mad for some reason.

ANY WOMAN knows that he is sexy.
I don't see where he's sexy at all. Never met the man just seen pictures of him oh Michelle's Facebook. He looks gay to me just saying
THE FACTS

Elizabethton, TN

#28 Aug 8, 2012
Starling McCloud is NOT gay.
He is hot! Sexy!
bugger

Jonesborough, TN

#29 Aug 8, 2012
Didn't say he was gay. Said he looks gay. Looks like his eyes is going to pop out of that big head of his.
chkflwf

Johnson City, TN

#30 Aug 8, 2012
Starling has sexy eyes. SEXY!
I WANT TO KNOW

Johnson City, TN

#31 Aug 8, 2012
If Joe Woodard is dating anyone??!!
bugger

Jonesborough, TN

#32 Aug 8, 2012
Maybe you need to ask him if you could barrow his glasses
DRINKING PREACHER

Johnson City, TN

#33 Aug 8, 2012
Has the eyes of a serial killer!!
BEDROOM EYES

Johnson City, TN

#35 Aug 11, 2012
Starling has bedroom eyes.
cool hand luke

Spruce Pine, NC

#36 Aug 15, 2012
bugger wrote:
Is he the one that just married Michelle Leonard???
No man, he just banging her like he did the other trash around here! Shes nasty too! By the way hes stll in law enforcement! BAM..... figure it out people?????
Perhaps

Abingdon, VA

#37 Aug 15, 2012
cool hand luke wrote:
<quoted text>No man, he just banging her like he did the other trash around here! Shes nasty too! By the way hes stll in law enforcement! BAM..... figure it out people?????
No he is not in the law field anymore...hee hee
all night

Asheville, NC

#38 Aug 22, 2012
I thought he was with carrie henry???
HAHA

Johnson City, TN

#39 Aug 26, 2012
THE FACTS wrote:
Starling McCloud is NOT gay.
He is hot! Sexy!
Starling, quit commenting on your own forum. Your vote doesn't count, lol.
Just Saying

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#41 Aug 27, 2012
all night wrote:
I thought he was with carrie henry???
He was dating her, well at least she thought so the rest of us knew better, he was actually using her,

just 2 days after he broke up with her pictures of the new couple were proudly displayed for all to see on facebook,

he is a cheater and alier and did nothing but hurt Carri, but thank God he left her and now she has finally found someone that cares about her and actually makes her smile, something that he very seldome ever did.

So I say Thank you Starling for giving her freedom from your crap
I GOT FACTS

Morristown, TN

#42 Sep 2, 2012
I know for a fact that Starling will lie to cover his own hindend.
I will never trust him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mountain City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kim Taylor 9 hr BammBamm 5
cathy lee justice (Oct '11) 9 hr BammBamm 11
Local Bike Night 10 hr BammBamm 11
Dope dealing family 20 hr INOU 3
wanted hung and horny Sun Yankee forever 4
Who is a good Carpenter in Mountain City Sun Chuck 10
J. C. Sheriffs deputies not doing their jobs Sun Bill_Lewis 12

Mountain City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mountain City Mortgages