Next Last
want to know

Johnson City, TN

#1 Sep 5, 2010
I heard he passed away? What happened?
Blank Space

Johnson City, TN

#2 Sep 5, 2010
There was a Jackie Forrester in the obituaries this past week.
stay away

United States

#3 Sep 5, 2010
yes Shawn Forrester did pass away we do not know how yet. He will be missed and plz keep his mom in your pryers as Shawn was a only child.
debra

Elizabethton, TN

#4 Sep 5, 2010
how old was he
stay away

United States

#5 Sep 5, 2010
he was young had a nine year old daughter. lets keep them all and there family in our prayers
busymomof4

Glendale Springs, NC

#6 Sep 5, 2010
He was a very nice and kind young man. His mother is Nancy Forrester who drives the bus. His dad only passed away about a year ago. There are lots of unknowns right now. Keep his family and his girlfriend and her daughter in your prayers.
Carolyn

Fleetwood, NC

#7 Sep 5, 2010
busymomof4 wrote:
He was a very nice and kind young man. His mother is Nancy Forrester who drives the bus. His dad only passed away about a year ago. There are lots of unknowns right now. Keep his family and his girlfriend and her daughter in your prayers.
That name sounds familiar, was he from Mtn. City? How old was he? I was just wondering if I went to school with him at JCHS.
Sad

Johnson City, TN

#8 Sep 5, 2010
Please post his funeral arrangements when they are released. Thank you.
OMG

Sparta, TN

#9 Sep 6, 2010
Soooo Sad!!! His poor daughter!! What is the name of his girlfriend? I will add them on our prayer list @ church. I thought he was married?
busymomof4

Glendale Springs, NC

#10 Sep 6, 2010
He was about 20 some I guess. He was married at one time, but he is not now. He was dating Anne Smith from Shady. Please keep all of them in your prayers. Also her daughter Madison is taking it really hard.
busymomof4

Glendale Springs, NC

#11 Sep 6, 2010
He was prob. like 20 some. There is another Shawn Forrester, but he is like 34 or so. He was from Shady and his dad only passed away about a year ago from cancer I think.
Carolyn

Fleetwood, NC

#12 Sep 6, 2010
busymomof4 wrote:
He was prob. like 20 some. There is another Shawn Forrester, but he is like 34 or so. He was from Shady and his dad only passed away about a year ago from cancer I think.
I saw his picture/obituary on the funeral home website. So sad - had he been sick?
Soccer Mom

Lexington, TN

#13 Sep 6, 2010
What obituaries. I dont see him on them.
Carolyn

Fleetwood, NC

#14 Sep 6, 2010
Soccer Mom wrote:
What obituaries. I dont see him on them.
His picture and obituary are on the Hux-Lipford website.
i watched what i said

Johnson City, TN

#15 Sep 6, 2010
rip

United States

#16 Sep 7, 2010
Obituary for: Shawn Forrester

Shawn Forrester, age 29, of 623 Orchard Road, Shady Valley, Tennessee passed away unexpectedly on Saturday, September 4, 2010. He was the son of Nancy Forrester and the late Floyd Forrester. Shawn was a member of the Presbyterian Church in Shady Valley, Tennessee. He was employed by Auto Care and Service, Abingdon, VA. His hobbies included auto repair and NASCAR. In addition to his father, he was also preceded in death by his maternal grandparents, Earl and Edra McQueen and paternal grandparent, Conley Forrester.

Survivors include: his mother, Nancy Forrester, of the home; one daughter, Shawna Forrester, of Laurel Bloomery, Tennessee; Paternal Grandmother, Louise Forrester, Mountain City, Tennessee; and special friends: David Dishman and Timmy Gentry.

Funeral services for Shawn Forrester will be conducted at 7:00 p.m. Wednesday, September 8, 2010 from Shady Valley Presbyterian Church with Rev. Jack Stevens and Rev. Eddie Porter officiating. Music will be by Mr. Joe Simcox. Graveside service and interment will be held at 11:00 a.m. Thursday, September 9, 2010 from Shady Valley Memorial Gardens. Active pallbearers will be David Dishman, Timmy Gentry, Christopher Garland, Perry Blevins, Tony Wallace, David Dale, Dan Lipford and Arnold Roberts. Honorary pallbearers will be Randall Garland, Harold Plummer, Charles Scott, Francis Plummer, Carroll Jenkins and Richard White. The family will receive friends from 5:00 – 7:00 p.m. Wednesday prior to the funeral service.

In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be made to Shady Valley Fire Department or Shady Valley Presbyterian Church.

At other time friends may call at the residence, 623 Orchard Road Shady Valley, Tennessee at any time.

Online condolences may be sent to the family and viewed through our website at www.huxlipfordfh.com

Hux-Lipford Funeral Home is serving the Shawn Forrester family.
michael

Carteret, NJ

#17 Sep 8, 2010
does anyone know what happen to him god bless
ChaosOne

Elizabethton, TN

#18 Sep 8, 2010
michael wrote:
does anyone know what happen to him god bless
If you ACTUALLY cared, you'd ask his family, not gawk like a rubbernecker on a website. Stop snooping
michael

Carteret, NJ

#19 Sep 8, 2010
bla bla noone tells the truth
ufud

Johnson City, TN

#20 Sep 9, 2010
This is so sad. I don't know any of the family but if you're reading, I am so sorry for your loss. I pray you find comfort in such a difficult loss. He was too young and I am truly sorry for your pain.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mountain City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
pill heads " Grandmothers & Grandfathers " 4 hr lover 40
Meth dealers 15 hr lover 37
A Far, Far Better President 18 hr I know 52
Hebron Thrift Ministries 18 hr barney 6
Village apartment 20 hr I know 7
Unwed Mothers (Jul '15) Mon Mother of 3 25
The Pedifiles of Mtn City (Jan '16) Sun Justsaying 11

Mountain City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance