does anyone know sue proffit

does anyone know sue proffit

Posted in the Mountain City Forum

sexy man

Jonesborough, TN

#1 Nov 23, 2012
i have heard she has been with everything in town.is this true.is she s slut.
just wondering

Jonesborough, TN

#2 Nov 23, 2012
i know sue norris.yes she has been around town with every thing that wears pants.
Dinosaurpanties

Columbia, TN

#3 Nov 26, 2012
Entertaining what people with "no lives" talk about now in days :) shouldn't you's be worried about what goes on in your own days or do you's always hold group, circle jerk sessions with each others because you's have nothing at all better to do with your life but talk about other people and make up stories? Lol. Hella funny! Well reading what I've seen kinda proves what you people are like. Feel free to continue with you people do best. And have a good day ")

~ Sincere, Mr. Butt tickles
sexy

Johnson City, TN

#4 Nov 26, 2012
Dinosaurpanties wrote:
Entertaining what people with "no lives" talk about now in days :) shouldn't you's be worried about what goes on in your own days or do you's always hold group, circle jerk sessions with each others because you's have nothing at all better to do with your life but talk about other people and make up stories? Lol. Hella funny! Well reading what I've seen kinda proves what you people are like. Feel free to continue with you people do best. And have a good day ")
~ Sincere, Mr. Butt tickles
Finish high school and maybe you will be able to post a coherent posting.
Dinosaurpanties

Columbia, TN

#5 Nov 27, 2012
Haha. Done...next insult please :)
doe resident

Jonesborough, TN

#6 Nov 27, 2012
just wondering wrote:
i know sue norris.yes she has been around town with every thing that wears pants.
You apparently have a problem by answering yourself. DUH! She must have stolen your man.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mountain City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
muslim seen in mtn city (Dec '15) 4 hr I hat sjw crybabies 52
Melissa Gentry rescue 6 hr Lisa L 2
Assault weapons (Jun '16) 6 hr Boone local 51
John Lawton 8 hr UsePeriodsAndSpaces 14
Poodle puppies for-sale!!! (Feb '10) 14 hr Thin the herd 18
Yay or Nay? 14 hr She looks like yo... 2
Trump Is The Worst 14 hr Hillary 3

Mountain City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance